Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

She Keeps Visiting The New Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Visiting The New Guy (1203 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / She Keeps Coming For More / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Keeps Visiting The New Guy by MXDMG(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2017
My friend's babe happens to be my own bestie is really misbehaving and I'm not too pleased.
I went out with her one day to see my own bae and while leaving a guy stopped her and collected her number. Now, within a week she has visited the guy twice and she still claims that nothing is happening and that she's still faithful to my guy. Should I let my friend know about this or simply believe that nothing is really going on?
Re: She Keeps Visiting The New Guy by Ahmed0336(m): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2017
Bestie indeed.
Singing these hoes ain't loyal.
Walks outta thread

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Visiting The New Guy by ediama(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2017

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Visiting The New Guy by gabinogem(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mind ur business... Ur friend done propose to her? undecided Even if him done marry her, you still need to mind ur business...Btw, minding ur business has an effective way of prolonging ur lifespan cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Visiting The New Guy by WhiteLavender(f): 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Would you also tell this your 'bestie' if your friend was seeing another girl?
Re: She Keeps Visiting The New Guy by drakespearz(m): 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bestie everywhere, F.cuk everywhere
Re: She Keeps Visiting The New Guy by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
WhiteLavender:
Would you also tell this you 'bestie' if you friend was seeing another girl?
You guys thinks alike YUCK!
Re: She Keeps Visiting The New Guy by dyze(m): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
gabinogem:
Mind ur business... Ur friend done propose to her? undecided Even if him done marry her, you still need to mind ur business...Btw, minding ur business has an effective way of prolonging ur lifespan cheesy
I wouldn't want to av you as a friend
Re: She Keeps Visiting The New Guy by WhiteLavender(f): 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
Wiziman:
You guys thinks alike YUCK!
Which guy?
All I'm saying is that he should mind his own business.
Re: She Keeps Visiting The New Guy by TrapHedges(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
First of all why will ur friend's gf be ur bestie....
But just don't snitch... Let ur buddie find out.
Re: She Keeps Visiting The New Guy by Next2Bezee(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
WhiteLavender:
Would you also tell this your 'bestie' if your friend was seeing another girl?

Even if he wouldn't, he should.

Op please tell your guy asap & save him from stories that touch. As your bestie hasn't told your guy about those visits, she definitely has something to hide.
Re: She Keeps Visiting The New Guy by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Your guy isn't skilled enough, 1 dick can't satisfy her she needs more wood for the fire

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Visiting The New Guy by WhiteLavender(f): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Even if he wouldn't, he should.

Op please tell your guy asap & save him from stories that touch. As your bestie hasn't told your guy about those visits, she definitely has something to hide.
Ball is still in op's court sha.
Tell your friend and lose your 'besty's' trust. Its up to you.
But believe me, you won't like the outcome in the long run.
Re: She Keeps Visiting The New Guy by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
WhiteLavender:

Which guy?
All I'm saying is that he should mind his own business.
By letting a brother contact infections while thinking he is the only one screwing the girl?
Re: She Keeps Visiting The New Guy by WhiteLavender(f): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Wiziman:
By letting a brother contact infections while thinking he is the only one screwing the girl?
Nobody said the guy was innocent. I know how a lot of guys behave, trust me. He would rather protect his friend knowing he has a thousand and one side chicks and the only reason that'll make them tell on the friend's gf is if she's the main chick.
In conclusion, I am not forcing op to not tell his friend.like I said, Ball's in His court. This is just my opinion.
Re: She Keeps Visiting The New Guy by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
WhiteLavender:

Nobody said the guy was innocent. I know how a lot of guys behave, trust me. He would rather protect his friend knowing he has a thousand and one side chicks and the only reason that'll make them tell on the friend's gf is if she's the main chick.
In conclusion, I am not forcing op to not tell his friend.like I said, Ball's in His court. This is just my opinion.
Thank you.
Re: She Keeps Visiting The New Guy by Next2Bezee(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
WhiteLavender:

Yoy don't know how ALL guys behave. You could also take a step back and also assume that the guy isn't cheating at all.

I don't know if every guy that has come your way are chronic cheaters, but be rest assured not every dude is like that. You just haven't come across one yet.
Re: She Keeps Visiting The New Guy by WhiteLavender(f): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Yoy don't know how ALL guys behave. You could also take a step back and also assume that the guy isn't cheating at all.

I don't know if every guy that has come your way are chronic cheaters, but be rest assured not every dude is like that. You just haven't come across one yet.
I never said ALL guys cheat, I made a conscious effort to say 'a lot' because I am not one to draw unnecessary conclusions.
Nobody has cheated on me, ever but I am speaking with confidence here. If the guy's friend was the one cheating, op wouldn't have opened a thread.
This is my opinion, its not by force but op should mind his businesses.

(1) (Reply)

Things That Nobody Tells You About Marriage / 50 Couples Wed At Salvation Ministries Today.. / Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.