Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

She Keeps Coming For More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Coming For More (5254 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Keeps Coming For More by winnah(f): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2020
This may be a bit lengthy permit me...

Am a banker from this new generation bank. There's this particular customer whom I used to admire so much sometimes 2018. I was always looking up for the slightest opportunity to secure a date with her. So one day when she came to my office to fix one or two issues.... As she was about living, she stopped at my desk and request for a lunch with me...

God!!! What just happened... I was so happy at the moment I couldn't say no...

As we were about living, she requested I should drive her car instead of mine because she wants to make a few calls..

While approaching our location I heard her talking to someone "please have you picked the children from school"?

I couldn't hold it back, so after the call, I asked her " you have kids" she said yes.. Meaning you are married, "she reluctantly rolled her eye boll and muted yes...)

I got so disappointed... But pretended has if I was fine.. I got to know that her husband is a mobile employee...
So after our meeting for that day, we never had such opportunity again to talk..

But just around November last year, I had a call and it was her.. She asked me to see her in her office that she has some cash which she won't have any need for may be till next year (about 8m) so I advised her to used the money an invest in treasury Bill (because as at that time, T.B rate was about 12%) and my bank Time Deposits was just 4%. she eventually did.. And she was very happy.
She called back around February this year that she has another 5m to invest in treasury Bill.. This time I told her not to because T.B is even as bad as fixed deposits. So I gave her other options which I considered they are much better than T.B and T.D.

Right they in my office, she sent me a text... And it reads, " Godwin am sorry am saying this, am not always coming here because I love your bank.. Anyway, thanks for all your fan. Services. But the truth is that I love you and I can't stop myself from thinking about you. Have lunch with me."
I couldn't resist her, so I told her to go that I'll join her once am free. Unfortunately she introduced me to her husband that day and this man has been so nice to me...

During the lockdown, she came visiting me in my apartment... Before I could offer her a seat, she started kissing me... God!!! Immediately I forgot the fact she's married,.... We didn't just have sex we made. But what got me surprise is the fact that a married lady with 2 kids was as tight as a virgin.. So I asked her when last she had sex... She told me a week ago...

At some point she was smiling sudden she began to cry... I felt disappointed of myself.. (I thought she was regretting it, but no. She turned to me and said " its been a long time I enjoyed sex, it's been a long time someone sucked my pussy, its been a long time I........my husband won't even suck my boobs... Is just to come on top me and less than a second... Rest are story... Pls don't leave me...

She's probably in her late 20s (may be 28 or 29)

She can't do a second without calling... I told her i dont want to continue in this because am feeling bad already..... And her only condition is for me to get her pregnant or get married to her sister...

I wish I can even help her to fixed her home... Left for me, am out...just blocked her form all channels though am seriously missing her.... I pray you lord to take away this feels away And I pray for your forgiveness...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Coming For More by freshkpomo(m): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2020
winnah:

Am a banker

Your first mistake was letting a customer know where you live.
Secondly if you continue at the rate she is going, you, she and her husband will soon become infamous.
Thirdly go get tested for STD, why suck a total stranger?
Fourthly don't you have a woman in your life that you keep missing a married woman?
Fifthly, the next person should take over from here.

Greatest of the greatest Nigerian youths, great!!!

Together we can make Nigeria better

God bless Nigeria

15 Likes

Re: She Keeps Coming For More by McBrooklyn(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2020
Fake ass story.. Smh better wake up from your daydreams before it's too late angry

Anyways, on today's episode of things that never happened.. All na cruise sha grin

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Coming For More by EngineerBode: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2020
winnah:

Pls don't leave me...

This is the only thing I saw in this your ashaw0 story. Please don't leave meeeeeee
Re: She Keeps Coming For More by moneymaniyke143(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=freshkpomo post=91836374][/quote]lamentational lies tongue tongue
Re: She Keeps Coming For More by suzzyboss(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2020
Finally egungun no enter express...
Egungun stepped a foot on the express and ran back...
But still be careful.. Express still plenty..
My two cent

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Coming For More by azadus18: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2020
chai...i enjoy dis story.. it reminds me of an old movie....
Re: She Keeps Coming For More by ModestGal(f): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2020
Fake

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Coming For More by Uniquekriss(m): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2020
The question is does she really wanna find solutions to her marital problems or she just wants to keep frolicking around, and what makes you think you the only one she's not yearning to bleep. My advise to her is she should discuss with her hubby on how to make things work, if not let her legally divorce her husband instead of cheating on him under his own roof so she could either marry a man who'd give her what she wants or boldly sleep around. I know you'd be tempted to unblock her soon when you get lonely or remember her 'sexcapades' and marrying her sister would be catastrophic cos she'd keep coming for you.
Re: She Keeps Coming For More by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Whether real or not, the major spot of the story is the sexual weaknesses and poor communications tearing many homes apart.. It promotes pretense and false longsuffering.

Religious places needs to do better in sexual counselling.

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Coming For More by winnah(f): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Absolutely sir, at that time yes... It was even her idea that I should get a girlfriend....or better still stick with her younger sister which I totally turned down....

Reason why I bring this up... Is not because I don't know what to do but to help me healed because I can't get her off my head.

Why would she want to have my baby, and have Mr Francis take responsibility of it?

Due to the nature of that mans job, he pends virtually 3 months offshore with only less than 14 days to be at home...

She (we) actually planned a vacation may be to Ghana... But my conscience won't let me do it...

I just wish I can get a transfer..... May be out of the state...
Re: She Keeps Coming For More by Skyfornia(m): 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
sad
Re: She Keeps Coming For More by poiunt: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Anyway, this life is not fair.....Guess you made her feel good, There is no need to beg for forgiveness

You need to understand that any fucking you do with her is a short one and she will eventually go to her husband at the end of the day.

Good that you cut her off but it seems like you still miss her

She might still come to your office to look for you, best will be to explain to her why you can not continue the relationship

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Coming For More by Mywd: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
Wolgrace:
Whether real or not, the major spot of the story is the sexual weaknesses and poor communications tearing many homes apart.. It promotes pretense and false longsuffering.

Religious places needs to do better in sexual counselling.

Exactly bro... Like which kain life seff be this,,,no matter the matter this thing must be confessed to God and even to the Husband...
Re: She Keeps Coming For More by Isobug: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
Scammer's strategies everywhere.....8m, 4m.....Na so

Don't quote me

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Coming For More by Auladimeji(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
A banker spelling "Leaving" as "Living"

Sey you dey wyne me ni undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Coming For More by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mywd:

Exactly bro... Like which kain life seff be this,,,no matter the matter this thing must be confessed to God and even to the Husband...

Sure.. But don't really know if the story is true.
Re: She Keeps Coming For More by Xxx123xxx(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
winnah:

Am a banker from this new generation bank. There's this particular customer whom I used to admire so much sometimes 2018. I was always looking up for the slightest opportunity to secure a date with her. So one day when she came to my office to fix one or two issues.... As she was about living, she stopped at my desk and request for a lunch with me...

As we were about living, she requested I should drive her car instead of mine because she wants to make a few calls..

While approaching our location I heard her talking to someone "please have you picked the children from school"?

I couldn't hold it back, so after the call, I asked her " you have kids" she said yes.. Meaning you are married, "she reluctantly rolled her eye boll and muted yes...)

I got so disappointed... But pretended has if I was fine.. I got to know that her husband is a mobile employee...
So after our meeting for that day, we never had such opportunity again to talk..

But just around November last year, I had a call and it was her.. She asked me to see her in her office that she has some cash which she won't have any need for may be till next year (about 8m) so I advised her to used the money an invest in treasury Bill (because as at that time, T.B rate was about 12%) and my bank Time Deposits was just 4%. she eventually did.. And she was very happy.
She called back around February this year that she has another 5m to invest in treasury Bill.. This time I told her not to because T.B is even as bad as fixed deposits. So I gave her other options which I considered they are much better than T.B and T.D.

Right they in my office, she sent me a text... And it reads, " Godwin am sorry am saying this, am not always coming here because I love your bank.. Anyway, thanks for all your fan. Services. But the truth is that I love you and I can't stop myself from thinking about you. Have lunch with me."
I couldn't resist her, so I told her to go that I'll join her once am free. Unfortunately she introduced me to her husband that day and this man has been so nice to me...

During the lockdown, she came visiting me in my apartment... Before I could offer her a seat, she started kissing me... God!!! Immediately I forgot the fact she's married,.... We didn't just have sex we made. But what got me surprise is the fact that a married lady with 2 kids was as tight as a virgin.. So I asked her when last she had sex... She told me a week ago...

At some point she was smiling sudden she began to cry... I felt disappointed of myself.. (I thought she was regretting it, but no. She turned to me and said " its been a long time I enjoyed sex, it's been a long time someone sucked my pussy, its been a long time I........my husband won't even suck my boobs... Is just to come on top me and less than a second... Rest are story... Pls don't leave me...

She can't do a second without calling... I told her i dont want to continue in this because am feeling bad already..... And her only condition is for me to get her pregnant or get married to her sister...

I wish I can even help her to fixed her home... Left for me, am out...just blocked her form all channels though am seriously missing her.... I pray you lord to take away this feels away And I pray for your forgiveness...

.I like the fact that your seem genuinely sorry for you actions, you still have a good heart my son.
Re: She Keeps Coming For More by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Is better you continue to keep away from her because this enjoyment is just a short term thing. If you continue you will eventually get caught, it will only take some time.

Is either her husband gets some suspicion (she can't hide it forever, she will get sloppy) or she feel remorse for her action and will finally confess to her husband. This will put your life and job at risk.

Do you know the pain a man feels when another man sleeps with his wife, is a bruise on his ego and he can kill at that moment.

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Coming For More by winnah(f): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
And it doesn't occur to you that It could be a typographical error... Beside an oversight.

Auladimeji:
A banker spelling "Leaving" as "Living"

Sey you dey wyne me ni undecided
Re: She Keeps Coming For More by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Op so after drilling & sucking the tight honey pot, u decided to block her on all channels
karma is a bitch, pray it doesn't catch up with u.
Re: She Keeps Coming For More by Anijay1212(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
grin grin grin
suzzyboss:
Finally egungun no enter express...
Egungun stepped a foot on the express and ran back...
But still be careful.. Express still plenty..
My two cent
kiss
Re: She Keeps Coming For More by cjeriia: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is a fake story. OP just lied through clenched teeth
Re: She Keeps Coming For More by themaestro08(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
winnah:

What a low IQ moderfucker! So you brazenly ignored all the repercussions of sleeping with a married woman? Another mans possessions? And you even have the backbone to be asking us ridiculous questions?

What the fucck is wrong with you? You are an absolute disgrace You need to be whipped mercilessly tongue
Re: She Keeps Coming For More by SweetCunt97(f): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Another man's wife and you went ahead to give her a mind blowing sexual experience? Nawaooo.

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Coming For More by Drsnives(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
the Tori long oo.. my comment first. brb

modified: op, may another man handle your wife's p.usi dea way you dealt with hers.

next post pls, this one na mumu thread
Re: She Keeps Coming For More by luminouz(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Yawns!!!

Lies to entertain me this afternoon
Re: She Keeps Coming For More by austine4real(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Let's gather to sing

This is super story alife of apasoro

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Coming For More by Minsk24: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hmmm OP...
Just do your tin on a low but avoid catching feelings like real love for her....
Re: She Keeps Coming For More by joviegghead: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
hmm
Re: She Keeps Coming For More by kkash: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
If the husband gets to find out and makes a scene at d bank cos of u, wah happens to ur Job??
Re: She Keeps Coming For More by Skmoda360(m): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
winnah:
And it doesn't occur to you that I could be a typographical error... Beside an oversight.

Leave the illiterate alone.....let him keep acting like a grammar nazi..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady / Man Shoots His Girlfriend Of 7 Years To Death For Infecting Him With HIV – Video / Am A Good Looking Guy I No How To Speak To Girl But I Dont Have Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.