Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Where Is Yar'adua? This Is Important. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Yar'adua? This Is Important. (573 Views)

Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? / Yar'adua's Brother,quits Military For Politics / Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Yar'adua? This Is Important. by Gadols(f): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2010
Given the fact that Goodluck Jonathan has assumed full presidential powers, its still a matter of concern that the man is there in acting capacity. I think the state of the president's health should now be probed, and if found to be ccompletely incapacitated, he should leave the scene so that Mr Goodluck can be sworn in as Mr. president.
What do you think?
Re: Where Is Yar'adua? This Is Important. by citizenY(m): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2010
Lef matter, broda. Just lef matter. Make Goodluck just carry go.
WHY U WAN OPEN THIS MATTER AGAIN, with your too know and too do?
Re: Where Is Yar'adua? This Is Important. by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2010
Either acting or not, he started carrying out some actions already, so let us just chill and enjoy the show.
Re: Where Is Yar'adua? This Is Important. by citizenY(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2010
^^^^^abi
Re: Where Is Yar'adua? This Is Important. by vigasimple(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2010
ACTING PRESIDENT is better than INACTION called YAR A'DO NOTHING even when he is here. To be honest there is no much diffrence that anyone can see whilst YAR A'CLUELESS was in Nigeria long may he 'sit/sleep' in Saudi Arabia.

In 2009/2010, it is a disgrace that a whole President of Nigeria can be sick and then went to a foreign country for over 80 days for treatment instead of building hospital in Nigeria to treat his type of illness.

More troubling is that Yar A'failure and his family never believes in Nigeria, that is why he kept jumping from Germany to Saudi Arabia for medicals and his daughter goes to maternity in America for US citizenship for their own children. SHAME is the only word that fit them.
Re: Where Is Yar'adua? This Is Important. by Gadols(f): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2010
what happens to the life support machines? i suggest we instal them at the national Hospital Abuja. My humble opinion if u ask me.

(1) (Reply)

Yar'adua's Loyalists Re-group In Saudi Arabia / I See,hear, And Warned / Son Of Sacked Edo Council Boss Abducted * Kidnappers Demand N50m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.