Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells (28557 Views)

Bauchi, Gombe Oil Wells Cause Tension, Goje Urges Buhari’s Intervention / ‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out / Oil Discovered In Lagos Water Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by erico2k2(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
laudate:

See life? Ah, so PHC International Airport is functional, too? shocked Many of our people are fond of recycling propaganda, instead of facts! angry
ofcos its very functional Air France,Lufthansa, KLM, land there daily fully loaded.
I travel from the Uk via Lufthansa each time

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by laudate: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
ogahug:

What you have there is more like a world class airport runway when compared to the ones I have seen. I am into oil/gas and I have seen worse roads. Our govt needs to put some polices in place to compel this oil majors to start embarking on meaningful physical projects in host communities instead of just paying millions to certain CLO who might be living in Abuja or PH but does not go home. Such official criminals only use a fraction of the money to buy guns and give to some youths to stand by him.
Instead of you to ask your state govts to account for the 13% derivation fund which they have pocketed, you want to compel oil firms that pay all manner of taxes to federal govt to now start building roads, in the communities. sad If oil majors start building roads, then what is the work of govt? For your info., oil majors do not build roads in communities where they operate, in different parts of the world. It is only in Nigeria, that people demand for such things, from oil majors, instead of holding their leaders accountable.

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by erico2k2(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
franfumu:
Niger Delta is seriously damage and less develop. In few years from now when internal combustion engines will phase out, crude oil will be as cheap as water. Then, there will be no more hope to develop the Niger Delta. The people of Niger Delta should realise this and demand for 100% resource control. I hope it is not too late.
When Ibori campaigned for this we all know what happened,, even the small %13 he got see what it has resolved to.

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by testarossa: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
ahaz:
My brother na you get time they reply the hypocrite..Nigeria is bult on falsehood and deciet.Have you asked yourself why the yorubas and the gambaries are against dovision? simple tgey are the major beneficiaries of this fraudulent entity.believe me tye yorubas will never allow the trash am seeing in that pix called roads if they are a large oil producer like down south.They see igbos as a conqured people and the south souty as there spoils of war thats why tuey plunder your resources without impunity.
Asari has made ckear that Nija does not belong to yhe east or south but the hausas and tje yorubas.but painfully our people fail to see all this..The north control the oil sectores,allow the yorubs to house their headquater and collect taxes,they allow our seaports in warri,sapela,onne and calanar to die but keep on sighni g more contracts for additional seaport in badahry and lagos..Today the seaports in lagos are overwelmed and instesd of them to divert tfaffic they cjoose to destoy houses and bild bonded terminals..Today lagos is filled up and ogun is benefitting as a result of this cheatting arrangments.so that is why you got such silly reply from the poor fellow cos is an already laid rhetoric they will reply us whenever we raise topics like this.

Might be right about the oil wells owned by northerners, but every other thing is wrong. Oil companies house their HQ in lagos because of the environment, the other seaprt project u r talking about is being built by the state government, Ogun state is benefitting from neghbouring Lagos state, which is why they have 75% of Nigeria's FDI( foreign direct investment), Most of the developments u see in Lagos are initiatives of the state government and not federal government. the list is endless, tinapa that was built in calabar by their state government , have u asked why its not prospering , what if I told you if Lagos state or Ogun state government built such projects it would thrive well due to location and population. Same thing goes for International airports , port harcourt airport fly's international, no policy of the fg tells travellers where to land, or have u asked yourself why dangote is building his refinery in Lagos? be objective in your arguments,

What u would ask yourself is what has your state government done to develop ur state.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by erico2k2(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
laudate:

Instead of you to ask your state govts to account for the 13% derivation fund which they have pocketed, you want to compel oil firms that pay all manner of taxes to federal govt to now start building roads, in the communities. sad If oil majors start building roads, then what is the work of govt? For your info., oil majors do not build roads in communities where they operate, in different parts of the world. It is only in Nigeria, that people demand for such things, from oil majors, instead of holding their leaders accountable.
you are wrong, they do, as a matter of fact there are well laid down policies for companies to meet certain required development within thier host communities, in Europe and the US, the difference is they are well managed with little or no corruption.i will give you some reference to Tesco in the Uk in a moment.
for starters if you got the time you can read this
http://www.bath.ac.uk/management/cri/pubpdf/Research_Reports/16_Bichta.pdf
Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by laudate: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
erico2k2:
ofcos its very functional Air France,Lufthansa, KLM, land there daily fully loaded.
I travel from the Uk via Lufthansa each time
Are you serious? shocked Straight from PHC International Airport?

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by bomasek(m): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
erico2k2:

You know, some people are not exposed they just sit at home and eat eba,the same way some people do not know you can fly direct from Europe and America to PHC international Airport every day of the year.
Lufthansa and Air France,daily from obodo to Omagwa

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by lereinter(m): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Penalty82:

Let's be sincere with our comments. I believe that 3rd main land bridge etc, wasn't given to the Obas to construct.

thank God 3rd mainland bridge was not constructed during civilian rule
Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by erico2k2(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
laudate:

Are you serious? shocked Straight from PHC International Airport?
yep, you can try it and book a tkt on line,
Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by erico2k2(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
bomasek:
Lufthansa and Air France,daily from obodo to Omagwa
Ofcos, u think Im joking?? since 2013, I have always landed in PHC

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by laudate: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
erico2k2:
you are wrong, they do, as a matter of fact there are well laid down policies for companies to meet certain required development within thier host communities, in Europe and the US, the difference is they are well managed with little or no corruption.i will give you some reference to Tesco in the Uk in a moment.
for starters if you got the time you can read this
http://www.bath.ac.uk/management/cri/pubpdf/Research_Reports/16_Bichta.pdf

Nobody is saying that oil firms should not do CSR. but provision of infrastructure such as roads, is a government affair!

3 Likes

Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by omohayek: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
laudate:

Nobody is saying that oil firms should not do CSR. but provision of infrastructure such as roads, is a government affair!
They might as well ask the oil companies to take over and run their governments from top to bottom! No doubt they'd do a much better job of it too, seeing as their shareholders and parent governments will be more willing to exercise oversight than the ND's people have been with their own leaders ...

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by erico2k2(m): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
laudate:

yeh but govt can compel them to do some project or else no licence, I have witnessed firsthand how a local council compelled tesco to build part of a local school, Im trying to find Docs for it as we speak.
Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by bomasek(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
erico2k2:

Ofcos, u think Im joking?? since 2013, I have always landed in PHC
Joke ke? Worked there @the airport 2 years ago checking on passengers and their baggages.
Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by erico2k2(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
bomasek:
Joke ke? Worked there @the airport 2 years ago checking on passengers and their baggages.
Oh ok great stuff.
Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by Blue3k(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
joerock:
Don't be deceived by what you see... the contracts for these roads have been awarded over and over again... I live in these communities. They always eat the money and later cry foul... it's a big problem because these contracts must be awarded to big shots in the communities since any other way will lead to crisis... they end up eating the money and abandoning the contract... then some ignorant bafon will come here and cry foul... it's a pitiable and hopeless situation... I gave up on the ND along time ago

Lol EFCC needs to arrest these clowns. This seems like an open and shut case. The only issue with be dumb ones among Niger Deltans defending the crooks in name of tribe.
Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by erico2k2(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol EFCC needs to arrest these clowns. This seems like an open and shut case. The only issue with be dumb ones among Niger Deltans defending the crooks in name of tribe.
Dont get it twisted, this is same for all of Nigeria.There is no one area in NIgeria where we are not the enemies of ourselves, if a person can divert and sell rice meant for IDP in Nigeria what more can you say.The heart of leaders are desperately wicked.

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by omohayek: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
erico2k2:
yeh but govt can compel them to do some project or else no licence, I have witnessed firsthand how a local council compelled tesco to build part of a local school, Im trying to find Docs for it as we speak.
But how do you know the companies don't already do such things? What I've seen elsewhere indicates that when the companies try to do exactly what you desire, suddenly all sorts of "chiefs", "community leaders" and "youths" spring up to demand they either be outright settled, be "hired" for exorbitant sums to do nothing, or be awarded the contracts for the actual work, after which they simply take the money without doing anything. What more do you expect the oil companies to do in such an environment?

It's really frustrating how stubbornly you hold on to the belief that the answer to the problems facing the ND is to pressure the FG or the oil companies to step in and replace your governor, state assemblymen, LGA chairs and community leaders, none of whom you seem interested in holding accountable. Even if you succeed in getting their attention, how do you expect the FG or Shell or BP to help you if these same local leaders you've been letting off the hook now decide to transform any new effort into yet another opportunity for mass looting and extortion?

I suggest you reorient your focus to where it truly belongs - to the local leaders who have accepted so many billions of dollars over the years, yet have done little worthwhile with it for the communities they claim to represent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by Eluwilussit(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Penalty82:

Let's be sincere with our comments. I believe that 3rd main land bridge etc, wasn't given to the Obas to construct.

The God of heaven will bless you beyond your imaginations this year for speaking the truth. Let the evil hypocrites keep playing double standards. Thanks a million. grin

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by erico2k2(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
omohayek:

But how do you know the companies don't already do such things? What I've seen elsewhere indicates that when the companies try to do exactly what you desire, suddenly all sorts of "chiefs", "community leaders" and "youths" spring up to demand they either be outright settled, be "hired" for exorbitant sums to do nothing, or be awarded the contracts for the actual work, after which they simply take the money without doing anything. What more do you expect the oil companies to do in such an environment?

It's really frustrating how stubbornly you hold on to the belief that the answer to the problems facing the ND is to pressure the FG or the oil companies to step in and replace your governor, state assemblymen, LGA chairs and community leaders, none of whom you seem interested in holding accountable. Even if you succeed in getting their attention, how do you expect the FG or Shell or BP to help you if these same local leaders you've been letting off the hook now decide to transform any new effort into yet another opportunity for mass looting and extortion?

I suggest you reorient your focus to where it truly belongs - to the local leaders who have accepted so many billions of dollars over the years, yet have done little worthwhile with it for the communities they claim to represent.
if you read few post back you will see where I said government dealt with the so called chiefs, Im talking about the times of Ibori as Governor of Delta state,the state government then was active, he had what was called direct labor Agency.That was evident that if in truth the government wants to work they will, you can never defeat government cos to do so is to defeat oneself.
There was a bridge in then bomadi LGA that was built very quickly then, I have 4get its exact location, It was an aggressive tactics that paved the way, the youths and chiefs where hell bent in collecting Deve.
Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by omohayek: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
erico2k2:

if you read few post back you will see where I said government dealt with the so called chiefs, Im talking about the times of Ibori as Governor of Delta state,the state government then was active, he had what was called direct labor Agency.That was evident that if in truth the government wants to work they will, you can never defeat government cos to do so is to defeat oneself.
There was a bridge in then bomadi LGA that was built very quickly then, I have 4get its exact location, It was an aggressive tactics that paved the way, the youths and chiefs where hell bent in collecting Deve.
Well then, there's your answer: work for the election of a state governor who will actually do the job he's been chosen for, hopefully one who can raise expectations beyond the very low bar for which Ibori continues to be celebrated.
Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by LoveThemChubby(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
4km road left undone yet the youths are blowing up pipelines instead of state government house and house of assembly quarters. Is it the duty of the federal government to fix such roads? Please let's face reality. If pipeline vandalism is as a result of negligence let them start beating their councilors, local government chairmen, house of assembly members, state governors before they start attacking the federal government.
Can we hold the federal government accountable for the inability of oil producing states like Bayelsa and Delta to pay salaries?

2 Likes

Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
This is a mirror to the bigger picture of the realities of existence and survivability within the length and breadth of the niger delta,

This is partly accentuated by misgovernance at the grassroots, the ladder(down-up) approach will drastically ameliorate this cacophony of hellish livelihood of infrastructural decadence.

The monstrous pageants of miss-apporpriation at localities and lower strata burgeons on blazing the trail for this oddities.

Like the proported stalin - chicken hypnotherapy of psychological enchantment ,
After almost killing a chicken by plucking off its feathers, you throw cereal (corn) to it, then watch it staggering to pick them up and eat at your feet, forgetting, it was you who almost killed it, despite its excruciating encounter, it beckons at your corn

??Voila..... Such is the scenario here,If at this point youths choose to become political hand tools for electoral misgivings and thuggery, then the future remains bleak,Despite the fact of 13%derivation,nddc projects,huge federal allocations, royalties etc,And the leaders are not held accountable, imagine the proportion of the possibility for resource control, he who cannot make do with little, will be a disaster in plenty,this is a pathway to self-destruct.

Niger delta have sacrificed a lot for Nigeria, she deserves more than what she gets, the environmental degradation is testament to this fact,

However, it's time to rise up and be counted for a paradigm shift, if the energy expended in militancy can be simultaneously rechannelled to demanding accountability and judicious use of funds from both state, local and communal governments, then the tides will surely upturn,
let charity begin at home.

Oil price devaluation in the global market was hastened with alternative rising and us revolution of the shale oil, surplus production, Iran disembargo, non-opec members oil parallelism, renewable technological increase etc hence, this is the right time for oil to be maximized, especially for the goose that lay the golden egg, whilst plans for aftermath of oil era should begin in earnest, oil is no curse, it is our actions and inactions that makes it a blessing or curse,
Diversification is not just for other zones, even the Niger delta needs it,the North is reawakening with reagriculturalization, the otherzones should not de-agriculturalize either, everyzone should be up to it, comparatively to crops and agro-produce that is favourable to her ecosystems laced in value chain addition.As niger delta sets for resource control in future or multiplicity in her resources from oil, she should begin to prepare by holding her leaders accountable. Get rid of the enemy within first-............. The multidimensional Hydra headed bastion of economic retrogression, the bad leaders in your midst. Say no to use and dump, forget the crumbs, think of tomorrow and look at the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by rildwanullahi(m): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
The Picture below Is That Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Community, Igbide Kingdom, Isoko South LGA of Delta State.

Just So You Know, This Community Has 26 Oils Wells, But This less Than 4 Kilometres Road Is Left Alone In Such Horrible Sight.

Okowa Where Are The Desopadec Billions ?

Nairaland When You Hear That Youths Have Blown Up The Flow Station In Our Domain ,its Not Rebellion Against The Nigerian State,But Also Against Poor And Greedy Internal leadership And I Hope Some Parasite Up Desert (Naught) will Not Come Saying Trash
you already answered the question, but it's not just there it's all over nigeria, it's a leadership problem (we need to hold them accountable )

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by gerrard82: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
pls ooo with all this oil well how much are they selling fuel to their common man ?
Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by erico2k2(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
omohayek:

Well then, there's your answer: work for the election of a state governor who will actually do the job he's been chosen for, hopefully one who can raise expectations beyond the very low bar for which Ibori continues to be celebrated.
Is this peculiar to just the Delta? its a national problem.
Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by dareerah(f): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Who will comman snap d 1 in bayelsa state?
Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by omohayek: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
erico2k2:

Is this peculiar to just the Delta? its a national problem.
But it isn't the nation we're discussing here, is it? I thought the question at issue here was why the region should suffer from such horrible infrastructure despite all the oil wealth being derived from it, so what purpose does talking of a "national problem" serve here, other than to deflect attention?

The fact of the matter is that the Niger Delta has received an extraordinary amount of both national and international attention over the last 10 years, as well as huge amounts of money, well beyond anything received by the rest of the country, and as such there is simply no excuse for this particular region of the country to be pointing accusatory fingers at the FG, the oil companies, or anywhere else other than its own home-grown leadership. Following is a quote from a US government report dating back to 2011.
The amounts that Nigerian government or oil companies spend in the delta are not trifling. At the federal level, the post-amnesty process is already set to consume at least $400 million. Meanwhile the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) expects to
receive $1.6 billion in 2010—an 80 percent increase over 2009—and the 2011 budget ceiling for the Federal Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs, $472 million, is the nation’s fifth highest, higher than the ceilings for the ministries of health, water, agriculture, or defense, and half the size of the Ministry of Works. Over the last decade oil companies have also sought to fend off tensions with communities through increasing levels of direct community development and security spending, perhaps as much as $500 million per year.

The main problem is extraordinarily poor expenditure quality. Development spending by all parties remains extraordinarily geared toward short-terms goals, such as reinforcing patronage channels, increasing political leverage, or ensuring steady oil production. Immediate interests remain narrow and selfish; the outside limit for most planning and management decisions is two to four years, with larger strategic costs largely ignored. A Shell manager facing extortionate local demands at a facility in the western delta, for instance,
has little incentive to consider the broader needs of the region. An NDDC director is not rewarded for awarding quality contracts instead of those that satisfy patronage demands. These practices encourage fundamental design flaws and confusion about what spending
actually yields. Moreover, using cash and contracts to placate the violence becomes a self-defeating trap: Any deviation in patronage risks punitive actions, and appetites only grow over time.
So, just as I've said, greedy and short-term oriented local leadership ruins any effort by outsiders to improve matters. Calling for additional FG or oil company intervention is therefore a waste of time until the lack of local accountability is fixed.

As for why oil companies might not be eager to execute even more community projects in the region, or to relocate their headquarters from Lagos, the following excerpt should also prove enlightening.
Although the costs of conflict in the region are numerous and have not been fully captured by any single recent public document, there are indications of direct costs that are believed to still apply, despite this being labeled a postconflict period. Combined budget allocations for security in oil-producing states now exceed $160 million per year. Likewise, the extraordinary price for oil companies operating in the Niger Delta can be highlighted by some common individual direct costs. Levies or bribes imposed on commercial vehicles, taxies, local suppliers of goods, and boats at police or other check points come to between 75 cents and $3 per journey. A two-vehicle escort with soldiers or police costs $700 to $3,500 per day. A round-trip escort from the Port Harcourt airport to a hotel in secure vehicle with soldiers costs $18,000. Use of helicopters for security reasons costs at least $4,000 per hour. Companies pay $500 to $5,000 per day to protection rackets and militant groups solely for permission to do business.
Note that this written was during the "peaceful" period under Jonathan!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by Henrypraise: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
obailala:
The chiefs in the community probably prefer taking the money as cash which they eventually use in buying houses in Abuja and overseas to the detriment of basic infrastructure in their communities.

u ar talking nonsense n stop insinuating, did u or buhari hive any chief any money as cash? u shud reason properly b4 talking pls...
Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by jaszplus12(m): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
obailala:
Then you obviously have no clue the kind of stinking greedy politics that goes on with community development funds at the local level. You cant expect the federal govt to be responsible for development of minor roads in villages do you?
I feel many of the citizens if these areas still haven't understood what their leaders are doing and the kind of theft and deceit going on there by political elite. problem is these thieves know what you like and use it against you. they give you pittiance and you jump for it and praise them. see ibori, despite the jail term he came back a "hero" praised as the true son of the soil! HOLD YOUR LEADERS AND THEY IN TURN KNOW WHO TO HOLD....and the beat goes on....

2 Likes

Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by omoiyalayi(m): 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
obailala:
The chiefs in the community probably prefer taking the money as cash which they eventually use in buying houses in Abuja and overseas to the detriment of basic infrastructure in their communities.

No be lie u nailed it

Some of this chief are more criminal than anybody.

That was how somebody was telling me the other day about a chief in ekiti state that refused a contractor carried out work on a road that passed through his town because he want more money than other Obas had collected, the contractor was paying them so they will allow them work on the road. The contractor had to abandoned the work and continue from the next town, the road is still in dilapidated state till today.

We really need help in this country

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells by davidif: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
joerock:
Don't be deceived by what you see... the contracts for these roads have been awarded over and over again... I live in these communities. They always eat the money and later cry foul... it's a big problem because these contracts must be awarded to big shots in the communities since any other way will lead to crisis... they end up eating the money and abandoning the contract... then some ignorant bafon will come here and cry foul... it's a pitiable and hopeless situation... I gave up on the ND along time ago

Wow!! Later on they will be shouting that the North is stealing there money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently / Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 / Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.