Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,769 members, 7,841,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Vibes!! “i’m Going To Build My Fans A House” – Cynthia Morgan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vibes!! “i’m Going To Build My Fans A House” – Cynthia Morgan (384 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues / “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai / Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vibes!! “i’m Going To Build My Fans A House” – Cynthia Morgan by gistcabal: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Cynthia Morgan is in the news for her recent social media post, as it is causing hers fans to go wild in excitement.

In the post she promised to one day build a house for her fans, where they can socialize and have fun, something like a fan hub.

See her screenshots here>> https://www.flexybaze.com/vibes-im-going-build-fans-house-cynthia-morgan/

Re: Vibes!! “i’m Going To Build My Fans A House” – Cynthia Morgan by Tamarapetty(f): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Tekno - Allow Me (snippet) / Actress Eucharia Anunobi Pikin Die At Age 15 From Sickle Cell Anemia / Funke Akindele Shows Baby Bump At The Glo Laff Fest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.