Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,905 members, 7,866,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

I'm Getting So Many Death Threats - Usher's Accuser Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Getting So Many Death Threats - Usher's Accuser Cries Out (424 Views)

'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out / Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" / "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Getting So Many Death Threats - Usher's Accuser Cries Out by Spandex(m): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Quantasia Sharpton, the lady who is suing singer Usher Raymond for exposing her to herpes claims she has been receiving death threats and is scared of shopping online.
Quantasia who tested negative to herpes, is still suing Usher for exposing her to the risk of contacting the STD after she allegedly hooked-up with him on her 19th birthday. She says she fears for her life and that of her child.
Source:http://www.amebozone.com/2017/08/13/im-getting-many-death-threats-usher-accuser-quantasia-sharpton-cries/
Re: I'm Getting So Many Death Threats - Usher's Accuser Cries Out by kingjomezy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
u guys ducking enjoyed urselfs and so
Re: I'm Getting So Many Death Threats - Usher's Accuser Cries Out by Spandex(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
kingjomezy:
u guys ducking enjoyed urselfs and so

Usher no gree say e do na. Usher say e no do anything with her

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Blast Hushpuppi Badly In Timaya’s New Video / Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Child” – Bukola Adeeyo Speaks Out. / Rugged Baba,olakunle Churchill On D Latest Edition Of 'the Entrepreneur Africa'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.