Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Igbo Versus Hausa War Of Words - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Versus Hausa War Of Words (1080 Views)

Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / The British-Ijebu War Of 1892 (The Battle Of Imagbon) / The Osogbo War Of 1840- Oldnaija History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Versus Hausa War Of Words by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
We Nigerians cant live peacefully anymore without looking for trouble or bashing each other

The way this ethnic bigots are spreading hate all over social media is alarming. Can't help but think if all these wasted time is spent on something productive would they even remember we are of different tribes??

1 Like

Re: Igbo Versus Hausa War Of Words by tossie101(f): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
How is that igbo.?
Nigeria ndo!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Versus Hausa War Of Words by BininKingdom: 4:24am On Aug 14, 2017
tossie101:
How is that igbo.?
Nigeria ndo!

They see any Southerner who is not Yoruba as Igbo

I bet it's that OP the replied him and brought the screen shot here

That boy is from Urhobo tribe

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Versus Hausa War Of Words by Wulfruna(f): 6:34am On Aug 14, 2017
meelerh:
We Nigerians cant live peacefully anymore without looking for trouble or bashing each other

The way this ethnic bigots are spreading hate all over social media is alarming. Can't help but think if all these wasted time is spent on something productive would they even remember we are of different tribes??

So Oghene Kome is an Igbo name? Northerners like to say that Southerners view all Northerners as Hausa, but you Northerners are just as ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Versus Hausa War Of Words by tossie101(f): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2017
BininKingdom:

Its pathetic
Re: Igbo Versus Hausa War Of Words by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wulfruna:

So Oghene Kome is an Igbo name? Northerners like to say that Southerners view all Northerners as Hausa, but you Northerners are just as ignorant.

Hey mr go n ask him coz his the one seeing himself as a southern Igbo. Igbo is more predominant in the there that's why people say that likewise the north some can't even speak their own tribal language.
Re: Igbo Versus Hausa War Of Words by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
BininKingdom:

Point of correction I'm not a guy or Hausa n I don't Facebook. I'm only surprised how tribalism is soreading across this country.
Re: Igbo Versus Hausa War Of Words by Wulfruna(f): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
meelerh:

Hey mr go n ask him coz his the one seeing himself as a southern Igbo. Igbo is more predominant in the there that's why people say that likewise the north some can't even speak their own tribal language.

If he said he was southern Igbo (which I doubt he said - he probably said something else and you misunderstood) he was being mischievous, letting other people take the fall for his stupidity. An Oghene Kome is an Urhobo or an Isoko. The two tribes have names that are so similar it is not always easy to tell one from the other.

Not even the so-called South-South Igbos answer Oghene Kome.

And I am not a Mr.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Versus Hausa War Of Words by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
LMAO grin That reply was savage!!!! Really took him to the cleaners!
Re: Igbo Versus Hausa War Of Words by Wulfruna(f): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ersan:
LMAO grin That reply was savage!!!! Really took him to the cleaners!

A insults X.

X insults B instead of A that insulted him.

X has not taken A to the cleaners. He hasn't even attacked A at all.

A is somewhere looking at his phone screen and laughing.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Versus Hausa War Of Words by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
BininKingdom:

APC has entrenched a culture of dullardism everywhere
Re: Igbo Versus Hausa War Of Words by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wulfruna:

A insults X.

X insults B instead of A that insulted him.

X has not taken A to the cleaners. He hasn't even attacked A at all.

A is somewhere looking at his phone screen and laughing.

Igbo, urhobo, doesnt matter. All you southerners are the same to me. Doesnt matter which name you go by.
Re: Igbo Versus Hausa War Of Words by Wulfruna(f): 6:51am On Aug 15, 2017
Ersan:

Igbo, urhobo, doesnt matter. All you southerners are the same to me. Doesnt matter which name you go by.

My original point. smiley
Re: Igbo Versus Hausa War Of Words by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2017
Wulfruna:

My original point. smiley

Mine too.

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Igbos / Emir Of Kano's Daughter Princess Siddika Shows Off Her Huge Baby Bump (photos) / My Issues With Black Freemason And Greek Sodomite Cults Are Not Unfounded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.