Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Attracted By A Dogs Ass? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attracted By A Dogs Ass? (1769 Views)

One Disadvantage Of Big Ass / Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? / Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by mukina2: 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2007
*hugs radiant too* kiss

haba nor worry racing santerdere dnt know the spelling right o dnt worry thats a walkover .i just hope plaenty of goals comot for that match kiss
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by Radiant(f): 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2007
Can't wait to watch it either. cheesy Barca vs Racing Santander kiss
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by mukina2: 12:01am On Feb 11, 2007
yeah . .more goals for barca i'll speak to our gunner chief for goals .you'll have goals tomorrow cheesy
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by Radiant(f): 12:05am On Feb 11, 2007
Same goes to the gunners cool
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by mukina2: 12:09am On Feb 11, 2007
****ameen*******
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by ikamefa(f): 12:14am On Feb 11, 2007
hum! we still on this ike nkita thingy? grin

muki? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by mukina2: 12:16am On Feb 11, 2007
ikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i missed you soo soo much which is why i am still onlnie waiting for you and iice to come on kiss cry cry cry cry cry cry cry kiss
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by ikamefa(f): 12:17am On Feb 11, 2007
mukina2:

ikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i missed you soo soo much which is why i am still onlnie waiting for you and iice to come on kiss cry cry cry cry cry cry cry kiss

awwwwwwwwww! kiss i missed you too how have u been? grin
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by Radiant(f): 12:19am On Feb 11, 2007
ikamefa:

hum! we still on this ike nkita thingy? grin

lmao. . kiss
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by mukina2: 12:21am On Feb 11, 2007
have been good o . .i was sight-seeing in iraq . i miss-road so it took me a while to get back .
how hangout i know sey cobweb don enter dere finish grin grin
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by Radiant(f): 12:30am On Feb 11, 2007
mukina2:

i was sight-seeing in iraq . i miss-road so it took me a while to get back .

ROFLMFAO . .Muki, you have a way of crackin people up grin grin grin Abeg no deh miss road o shocked grin
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by mukina2: 12:33am On Feb 11, 2007
Radiant:

ROFLMFAO . .Muki, you have a way of crackin people upĀ  grin grin grin Abeg no deh miss road o shocked grin

rno more miss-roading . i don get tracking device now grin thanks to free service grin
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by mukina2: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2007
radiant i told you didnt i?

i won my match today .ur own will soon end .great goals grin i hope you get more sha cheesy
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by Honeypot1(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2007
Radiant:

Hello people, tongue

Umm. . this thread might not make sense to most of you but the few that will be interested should help me out.

I've received a couple of e.mails (over 6) from different people tellin me how attractive I look from just viewin the picture on my Nairaland profile. They go to the extent of giving me their numbers and telling me "sweet words". *roll eyes* One was even talking about building a life together shocked

For goodness sake, why would a picture of a dogs ass attract someone? embarassed embarassed embarassed

This is beyond me grin grin grin

Wow, Radiant is at it again, generating tsunamis of reaction, u must be the reigning Nairaland queen grin Over 6 desperate emails, all declaring their undying love just at the sight of a dog ass? grin A feat, some Nairaland girls with real pics have not achieved. Good job, Raddie girl. And why are u surprised?

For goodness sake, why would a picture of a dogs ass attract someone?

Oh i thought love was blind.

So what did u tell this over 6 legislating desperados? Did u sign their love bills to law? grin grin Hey everyone, Be warned, Radiant is Honey_pot's reserved area (HRA), all secret love-email writers (trespassers) will be prosecuted grin grin
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by Stilettos(f): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2007
e wo lmao lol too funny lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by ikamefa(f): 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2007
Honey_pot:

Wow, Radiant is at it again, generating tsunamis of reaction, u must be the reigning Nairaland queen grin Over 6 desperate emails, all declaring their undying love just at the sight of a dog ass? grin A feat, some Nairaland girls with real pics have not achieved. Good job, Raddie girl. And why are u surprised?

So what did u tell this over 6 legislating desperados? Did u sign their love bills to law? grin grin Hey everyone, Be warned, Radiant is Honey_pot's reserved area (HRA), all secret love-email writers (trespassers) will be prosecuted grin grin

LMAO! wonder! wonder! grin
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by mukina2: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2007
honey_pot na wa 4 u o see as u dey follow rad on all threads tongue

ikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy wink
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by Uche2nna(m): 12:06am On Feb 13, 2007
Honey_pot:

@ HoneyPot R u among those attracted by the dog's ass undecided
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by Honeypot1(m): 1:51am On Feb 13, 2007
lol @Uche2nna, never, i can't be numbered among the wooing lot, 'cause the girl is mine grin grin
I'm attracted to a gem kiss and not a dog's ass (and please, sweet Raddie is just too lovely to be associated with such a term) grin

@mukina
why are u monitoring our love escapades? grin It was first her seeming assertive nature that got me curious, i got a little closer and then i was hooked. since then i've followed her all the way, a gesture which is my liitle way to let her know she is special in every way. And it is amazing how what started as a harmless emotional spark developed into benign flames of passion, engulfing my whole being.

And Radiant sweetheart, if u are reading this now, just be aware that I'm crazy about u. I'll rather make an open declaration of my love for u, than join the secret stalkers in going underground, 'cause u are worth my heart and love. I tell u, if u were a cross, i'll happily carry u everywhere i go and shout to all who care - ''the girl is mine'' kiss kiss kiss
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by ikamefa(f): 2:34am On Feb 13, 2007
Honey_pot:

lol @Uche2nna, never, i can't be numbered among the wooing lot, 'cause the girl is mine grin grin
I'm attracted to a gem kiss and not a dog's ass (and please, sweet Raddie is just too lovely to be associated with such a term) grin

@mukina
why are u monitoring our love escapades? grin It was first her seeming assertive nature that got me curious, i got a little closer and then i was hooked. since then i've followed her all the way, a gesture which is my liitle way to let her know she is special in every way. And it is amazing how what started as a harmless emotional spark developed into benign flames of passion, engulfing my whole being.

And Radiant sweetheart, if u are reading this now, just be aware that I'm crazy about u. I'll rather make an open declaration of my love for u, than join the secret stalkers in going underground, 'cause u are worth my heart and love. I tell u, if u were a cross, i'll happily carry u everywhere i go and shout to all who care - ''the girl is mine'' kiss kiss kiss

ahahahahahahaha! @ raddy see wetin ike nkita can do? grin oya! over to you grin

mukina2:

honey_pot na wa for you o see as u dey follow rad on all threads tongue

ikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy wink

mukinatu! shocked tongue
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by Free(f): 4:54am On Feb 13, 2007
lmao grin grin grin grin

radiant

i swear i recieved sumthan like dat ooo, i was confused
dese NL weirdos guyz don kill me oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by Uche2nna(m): 6:39am On Feb 13, 2007
*whistles and thinks about all the accusations*
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by Honeypot1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2007
Uche2nna:

*whistles and thinks about all the accusations*

Ur thoughts are as good as mine, Uche.

Free has just added her own side of the story which confirms the complexity of these beautiful creatures called women grin grin, if we ignore them, we are accused of insensitivity and being unromantic, if we don't, we are called weirdos grin

I also get such emails from girls in this forum but i think i owe them some privacy, it will be so cruel to make their courage and bold attempt a news headline.

Anyway, we are not deterred, especially for all the special NL girls, we can't stand and watch our pretty sisters slip off our fingers grin, so expect more of those mails Free, and Ikamefa, i know ur own list is over 200 now grin
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by ikamefa(f): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2007
Honey_pot:

your thoughts are as good as mine, Uche.

Free has just added her own side of the story which confirms the complexity of these beautiful creatures called women grin grin, if we ignore them, we are accused of insensitivity and being unromantic, if we don't, we are called weirdos grin

I also get such emails from girls in this forum but i think i owe them some privacy, it will be so cruel to make their courage and bold attempt a news headline.

Anyway, we are not deterred, especially for all the special Nairaland girls, we can't stand and watch our pretty sisters slip off our fingers grin, so expect more of those mails Free, and Ikamefa, i know your own list is over 200 now grin

nahh! not in the mood for all this sycophancy and weird stuff! would rather deal with some other good stuffs!
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by kitaun(m): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2007
everybody get admirers abi no be so? undecided grin grin
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by Radiant(f): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2007
Yea sure! A dogs ass included! That's how pathetic you "guys" can be? grin
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by kitaun(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2007
@Radiant

U dey craze??

U no sabi d boys from the men again? shocked grin

Pathetic indeed!!! cool grin
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by ikamefa(f): 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2007
hummmmmmmmmmmmm! cheesy
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by kitaun(m): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2007
ikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, happy val cool

where is my Eurpho?
shocked smiley
Re: Attracted By A Dogs Ass? by ikamefa(f): 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2007
kitaun:

ikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, happy val cool

Happy vals day to you ! cheesy

kitaun:

where is my Eurpho?
shocked smiley

hum? shocked aint you supposed to know her whereabout? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read And Know Why Ebola Is So Dangerous (A Must Read For All) / Why GT Bank Doesn't Fence Its Branches / Jambites!!!beware Of Digital Bridge Institute, Cappa, Agege Motor Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.