Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

How To Be An Atheist - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be An Atheist (3220 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How To Be An Atheist by budaatum: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Thanks for the thread Purem.

1 Like

Re: How To Be An Atheist by ScienceWatch: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
budaatum:

You've converted me to ScienceWath's troll. I don't like it, but I can't help myself!

Any update yet?
Lol. will update as soon as I get a reply. Google is like government office. Very slow and send you from pillar to post.
Re: How To Be An Atheist by Ahasco(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
OtemAtum:

God the highest consciousness who created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Olorun, Moloch, Mazda and all goddesses is beyond me. Even Allah and Yahweh acknowledge God their father, let alone you. I will give you a reference where Yahweh spoke with God the highest consciousness. I just wish the LIGHT OF GOD could visit the consciousness in you with enough illumination so that you can be among those who know the truth rather than lies. Peace.

That Yahweh disowned his father(God) doesn't make it less of the truth that God Almighty is his creator. You may choose to say whatever you want, but the truth stands.

Except you edited it. I read in the doctofus the word satan to mean he who decieves while lucifer means he who disobey. but youn put a different meaning as well as the spelling of satan as sheytan please clarify this for me according to the quote i got it from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo’s Covenant University Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / Scriptural Abuse By Christians? Touch Not My Anointed And Others / Myths Many Religious People Hold About Atheists, Debunked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.