Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,731 members, 7,813,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted (27539 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Koskio(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin oga, if u no say u get liver, enta Naija com dey make dat ur noise, den we go no say u dey serious grin grin grin grin

Honestly, I doubt if the government will go after him if he enters Nigeria. It has learnt from the error it made by arresting Nnamdi Kanu. For me, the government is currently in a state of dilemma on how to handle this class of persons calling for secession and issuing quit notice here and there. It's a pity that the govt brought this upon itself; it shot itself in the foot through years of ungodly and disastrous outing in governance accompanied by mindless looting to the total detriment of the masses so much so that many disenchanted citizens who have been pushed to the wall now celebrate those, who ordinarily should be cooling off behind bars for treason in sane climes, as heroes. The best way for govt to handle this is to urgently convince the populace that it is pro-masses through people oriented policies and projects. It must act urgently because Nigeria is on the precipice of disintegration!

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Ochibavictor(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided undecided

another noisemaker

afonja love one Nigeria cause the only seaport functioning is in lagos

they love one Nigeria cause even in my state Akwa Ibom, they run Mobil, while our graduates are given driver jobs

they love one Nigeria cause all the company headquarters are in Lagos

they LOve one Nigeria, cause they are afraid of the unknown

undecided

alaye,listen to me,Lagos is a no mans land...abi make dem carry mic b4 u undastand?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Evanspaul(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
nonsense human beings they even copied biafran flag grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by ib0221: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
The guy is no one but a jester.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
The die is cast already. Nigeria is being dismembered gradually. Now it'a obvious the cabal can no longer use any tribe downsouth to fight the other. We might even have a situation whereby the south will present a single or tripatite front to fight the enemy.

I have a strong faith in the YYF vision and mission. Reading this interview gives me the impression that they are serious. Having been established since 2012, one can deduce the fact that some spade work would've been done in the background. It is equally heartening to learn they are affiliated to all pro-yoruba self-determination groups in yorubaland for which YOLICOM serves as the arrowhead.
As for those yoruba who reported him to the police and their cohorts at home, it's nothing new as your have such in every tribe. Even some Germans, despite their aclaimed high sense of patriotism, served as spies for the allies. In yorubaland, we have a way of dealing dicisively with saboteurs.

May God continue to protect, direct and inspire the members of YOLICOM, YYF and all other self-determination groups in yorubaland.

The minimum we are ready to accept should be a return to full regionalism as established by our founding fathers, con-federation or outright dissolution.
God help us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by enigmaticlion: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
tansho:
Who's FG?
who's tansho? A pig?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pigs and Chimpanzes can burn their emotion and display their low cognitive reasoning on this post, but they should be largely ignored. I urge our people not to deign the irritants any comment whatsoever.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by zoedew: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
ValUlasi:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/its-oduduwa-republic-or-organised-violence-youth-activist-grandson/amp/

He makes sense minus the violence he advocates. The right to self-determination is inalienable.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by ivolt: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Koskio:

Honestly, I doubt if the government will go after him if he enters Nigeria. It has learnt from the error it made by arresting Nnamdi Kanu. For me, the government is currently in a state of dilemma on how to handle this class of persons calling for secession and issuing quit notice here and there. It's a pity that the govt brought this upon itself; it shot itself in the foot through years of ungodly and disastrous outing in governance accompanied by mindless looting to the total detriment of the masses so much so that many disenchanted citizens who have been pushed to the wall now celebrate those, who ordinarily should be cooling off behind bars for treason in sane climes, as heroes. The best way for govt to handle this is to urgently convince the populace that it is pro-masses through people oriented policies and projects. It must act urgently because Nigeria is on the precipice of disintegration!

The government is not in a dilemma,
everything happening is because Buhari is sick
and some people are playing power script.
If he ever recovers or dies, expect action!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by darlenese(f): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
I am only bothered about the flag
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by hijodedios: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin oga, if u no say u get liver, enta Naija com dey make dat ur noise, den we go no say u dey serious grin grin grin grin
Nice one girl,you made me lough so hard,kudos grin grin grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by ArinzeAnthony03: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
The truth of the story is that, this quantry needs to be peacefully divided unless forces weather bad or good will divide it... Shikina... undecided
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by maisauki: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
If You Need To Make A Name Quickly, Just Campaign Against One Nigeria
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Smooyis(m): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Foolish people trying to be relevant
Why are they foolish. Just asking
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by centboy123456(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
lordsniel:
He be like say with the way everything dey go me sef go declare movement for Surulere nation and na juju we go use against FG.#Gbam. Werrin concern me and all this rubbish.
Kin sha ti lowo that's all my mind

lol baba me self go declare agege movement for here I go use water power tell fight fg oh
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by vedd: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Dirty yoruba muslims! Get lost! Dirty things!
That's my guy.
Yoruba's are the bravest and most daring people in Nigeria. Add to intelligence that sum up the winning design.
But the lazy, Moslem slaves of the Fulani caliphate will never cease to display their effeminate posture.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Fidelismaria: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin

sweet
sweet
sweet
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by ChykeBivins(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
I hope he will be arrested like Nnamdi Kanu for making such inflammatory statements on entry into Nigeria and tried for treasonable felony..Must he issue threats?sigh*#

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by vedd: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Koskio:

True that!

And Buhari, whom some of us campaigned and voted for to turn things around for the better, worsened the division by heading an aggressively sectarian, nepotistic and ethnocentric government.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Kingspin(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
ESDKING:
How can there be Oduduwa since they don't speak with one voice ?
Yoruba Christians will peaceful make decision while afonja Mumuslims will wait for northern Mussslims to make decision for them.
Just look at the two Yorubas that are fighting on this thread, the other one(a Christian) wants Oduduwa while the second person ( a Muslim) want one Nigeria. It's a pity.

Patiently waiting for Yoruba Muslims to quote me, because they are the only people that are quick to sing " Yoruba is Yoruba" even when we can all read the handwriting on the wall.
I pity Yoruba Christians.

Mod,stop deleting some comments.
Let everybody express his opinion.
If those comments are against igbos, I am very sure nobody would delete them. Because the attack is directed to afonjas, they have started deleting evey comment one after the other.
Smh.
Muslim is a cult group not a religion judging from their exhibitions on earth especially in Nigeria. They can eat religion and abandon food, education etc, i came to know the word extremists from their circle. You can only pick few sincere and reasonable ones among them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by rozayx5(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
ESDKING:
How can there be Oduduwa since they don't speak with one voice ?
Yoruba Christians will peaceful make decision while afonja Mumuslims will wait for northern Mussslims to make decision for them.
Just look at the two Yorubas that are fighting on this thread, the other one(a Christian) wants Oduduwa while the second person ( a Muslim) want one Nigeria. It's a pity.

Patiently waiting for Yoruba Muslims to quote me, because they are the only people that are quick to sing " Yoruba is Yoruba" even when we can all read the handwriting on the wall.
I pity Yoruba Christians.

Mod,stop deleting some comments.
Let everybody express his opinion.
If those comments are against igbos, I am very sure nobody would delete them. Because the attack is directed to afonjas, they have started deleting evey comment one after the other.
Smh.

They don't hide comments on ipob threads

But since its now Yoruba thread biased mods at work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by AbuEzeFemi(m): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
wow
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by eazydon(m): 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
iykemanchi:
Who dey design flags for this morons self abeg. Be like all zulu kingdom and the gods must be crazy dem undecided angry

Na only biafrians get fine flag. I swear these people get swag and concept. Hear this naw " THE RISING SUN". Nice..

Be like sci-fricition wink cool

Isn't it beautiful? grin cheesy

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
lol this pvssy nigga is in another country calling for war. if it eventually happens, its the fools that started the violence that will suffer it because their clarion caller is chilling in another country
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by generalbush(m): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lol those biased mods have virtually deleted all the comments on first page because its against yoruba??..but if it was an igbo thread no comment will be deleted. ..these people are suffering from inferiority complex...always running in the face of war..they can't stand and face it...

SEUN this is so uncalled for

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by generalbush(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
cowards!!!!why deleting comments on first page??because you don't want to hear the truth??shame on you lots
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Shym3xx: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Who cares? The reasonable, progressive and sane Yorubas - Christians, liberals, traditionalists might be indifferent towards secession but are strong advocate for restructuring and will never say we stand for one Nigeria. who one nigeria epp? Is there anything called one nigeria? Yoruba moslems can die with their slave masters in their one nigeria for all we care.

I've been reading your posts and if you're actually Yoruba and not one of these ipod miscreants posting as Yoruba - you need to tone it down a bit (same goes for Alcataraz or whatever his name is). You can't be attacking all Yoruba Muslims because a few political jobbers and sycophants claim they're Yoruba Muslims or a section of Yorubaland known for being turncoats and religious slaves.

Islam got to Yorubaland during the time of Mansa Musa from Mali empire - before Hausa/Fulani became Muslims and that was 300 years before Christianity got to Yorubaland via the Egbas. So, Islam has always been on the peripheral of Yoruba culture.

I was reading about the origin of Ijebu's Ojude Oba a few weeks ago and it was actually started by a wealthy Ijebu Balogun (Kuku) in the 1800s who was a Muslim. So, I'm sure he wasn't the only Balogun who was a Muslim. That should tell you something.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by tansho(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
enigmaticlion:
who's tansho? A pig?

How does this improve your low life?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by arinze3131(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
make d guy come down 2 naija 1st nd start d crusade,den we will start taking him serious.U think everybody can go tru wot KANU went 2ru nd survive? afonjos were singing CRUCIFY HIM!CRUCIFY HIM!. now they re hiding their ugly faces. come out ND say sumtin,dis Z ur thread.U guys are always ready 2 jump in2 IPOD trends but now hv all gone deaf n dump. stupid pple!!!

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Okies27(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
sukkot:
before your oil nigeria was prosperous. after your oil nigeria turned into a curse. your oil is a curse. your oil is the curse
. Don't be dumb, before oil we had rubber n oil palm which were major players in the economy of naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others / Simon Ekpa Threatens Joe Igbokwe With Death / Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.