Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted (27543 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Origamist: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Ogbeni shut you trap! Speak for yasef and ya fellow Yoruba almajiris with dirty and unkempt beards.
Reduce the way you attack Muslims.It's not cool.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Burgerlomo: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Somebody is about to get a free admission to the college where Nnamdi Kanu just got his holiday break from for threatening the federal government. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by hucienda: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
wetin happen for front page?

4 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Origamist:

Until they learn to speak for their fellow SW almajiris and stop roping all Yorubas together. We might be under the umbrella of "Yoruba" but we don't have same ideology. Yoruba chrsitians, liberals and traditinalisrts are generally progressive in nature while Yoruba Muslims represent the opposite which depicts one nigeria. Caspice? Can two work together if they can't agree?

8 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by allhavesinned: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Oh boy : Nigeria don suffer, How we take reach this level. Nigeria of peace, love and harmony of the old is no longer the Nigeria of today. Abeg who curse Nigeria? The elders sabi why dem no want to give power and authority to the Youths, 'cos if power reach Youths for Nigeria, it will divide into 30 countries before you 10 years.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by nNEOo(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
What manner of savagery is this undecided
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by fisherboy: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
amala powder + ewedu + pepper and tomatoes what a nice chemical weapon that results to stooling. afonjas una no go kee me

7 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Chuksxyview(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Youths of our dear country should learn to be responsibly civil, all this social media tribal war, insults etc will not get us anywhere, it will rather break us the more. The earlier we realize that we are too diverse and require a benefit of doubt to understand ourselves without having to resort to insults and name-calling, the better for our evolution. You must not have same opinion on every issues, and we need not use the wrong words to express our views, lets respect one another and stop acting like kids always on social media,even though we have kids too on social media.
Every time skull miners, Igbos, Igbos, arewas and so on. Can we not change such mentality and mindset, its disheartening each time how literates can't be differentiated from the illiterates, when we should be helping to enlighten the illiterates for a better society.

4 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by ivolt: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Even though I don't know this man, I can assure you that he is jobless and on welfare.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Bakrabas: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Who knows this irrelevance self representative
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by DocHMD: 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Adeyinka grandson my yellobarr christian brother anyday you set foot in Lagos airport in Odudua, na your yellobarr muslims go bundle go Kuje make you go chopulate iron-beans. Fulani no go even do anything. Your own ewedugerians will sell you down the river.

Fulani have mortgaged the brains of ewedugerians and have filled their skulls with fulani shiiit.

God help you if you get liver to enter zoogeria. You are a coward if don't come down here like Ohamadike did.

grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by lordsniel(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
He be like say with the way everything dey go me sef go declare movement for Surulere nation and na juju we go use against FG.#Gbam. Werrin concern me and all this rubbish.
Kin sha ti lowo that's all my mind
ValUlasi:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/its-oduduwa-republic-or-organised-violence-youth-activist-grandson/amp/
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by HonabFaj(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Attention seeker
Let see your crowd first
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Aragon: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
ESDKING:
How can there be Oduduwa since they don't speak with one voice ?
Yoruba Christians will peaceful make decision while afonja Mumuslims will wait for northern Mussslims to make decision for them.
Just look at two Yorubas that are fighting on this thread, the other one(a Christian) wants Oduduwa while the second person ( a Muslim) want one Nigeria. It's a pity.

Patiently waiting for Yoruba Muslims to quote me, because they are the only people that are quick to sing " Yoruba is Yoruba" even when we can all read the handwriting on the wall.
I pity Yoruba Christians.

Mod,stop deleting some comments.
Let's everybody express his opinion.

Nigeria has over 500 different languages and even more dialect so nobody speaks with one Voice, I repeat nobody! An Igbo friend of mine was telling in Amsterdam that he met a group of his brothers and they asked him "Are you a Biafran or Nigeria" and he took asked them "Please do you have recidence permite in this Country?" and when they said YES, he asked them again "On which Passport is your Residence Permite, Nigerian or Biafra?" I asked him why he replied them like that, and he told me these were the same guys gossiping behind his back that he is from Abia State and that they are not True Igbo, but Slaves... so there you go! Even after Biafra, there will be new agitation from some that speaks another Dialect that wants to Break away, they too will sight descrimination. It is Human.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Origamist: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Until they learn to speak for their fellow SW almajiris and stop roping all Yorubas together. We might be under the umbrella of "Yoruba" but we don't have same ideology. Yoruba chrsitians, liberals and traditinalisrts are generally progressive in nature while Yoruba Muslims represent the opposite which depicts one nigeria. Caspice? Can two work together if they can't agree?
You are taking it too far.
Muslims among us are not subjugated by anybody like some people want us to believe.
That's why I agree with this Grandson guy that the spirits of Yoruba nationalism among our people -both Christian and Muslim-is nothing to write home about.
Yoruba Muslims appear to bond with Northeners more due to their religious affiliation.If you label them as slaves because of this,what will you call a Yoruba Christian pastor that calls Esu Satani?
Or says you have to change your name from (I)Fashola to JesuShola to be successful?
A Jewish slave.
Lets stop fuelling the divide et impera agenda,bro.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
hucienda:
wetin happen for front page?

Blood bath I guess. grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Aragon:

Nigeria has over 500 different languages and even more dialect so nobody speaks with one Voice, I repeat nobody! An Igbo friend of mine was telling in Amsterdam that he met a group of his brothers and they asked him "Are you a Biafran or Nigeria" and he took asked them "Please do you have recidence permite in this Country?" and when they said YES, he asked them again "On which Passport is your Residence Permite, Nigerian or Biafra?" I asked him why he replied them like that, and he told me these were the same guys gossiping behind his back that he is from Abia State and that they are not True Igbo, but Slaves... so there you go! Even after Biafra, there will be new agitation from some that speaks another Dialect that wants to Break away, they too will sight descrimination. It is Human.

Blah blah

11 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by princessayesha(f): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
I will soon pack my things and find one far away forest and start building my country cry

4 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Aragon: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
woodcook:

Blah blah

Typical! Cant even hold a Civil conversation, yet you want a new Country! Thank God the majority dont think like this, stay on Social Media and get your Country, when reality strikes you will look back and remember all the advice you have gotten from people that actually care about you
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Another lunatic is on the loose!

Nnamdi Kanu come & carry your brother from another mother cheesy
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Edu3Again: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Origamist:

Bros at least ein no dey blow dem up.

4 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by musicwriter(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
If our children must compete with their contemporaries from Japan, China, Britain and the United States, who are all monocultural countries, according to the (United States’) Central Intelligence Agency World Factbook, Yorubaland must break away from Nigeria.

This guy knows what he's talking about, and the above quote is true for not just Yorubas, but for the entire African continent, and I arrived at that conclusion from a different research that has nothing to do with recent call for secession in Nigeria.

Africans need to understand our countries were created by European at the Berlin conference between 1884-1885 and that we're going nowhere, until we un-create the status quo and re-create ourselves.

When they become conscious, they'll rebel............. George Orwell.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Bestman111(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
U mean all those chemical at my back yard? Oya pls come and park them
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Pinkfeet: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mr. man u stay in london shouting oduduwa republic.

come home now and let see ur action .

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Who dropped an atomic bomb on the front page?

cheesy

My Yoruba brothers don use report button finish the first page cos they couldn't stomach the barrage of crazy comments from all those mocking Mr Grandson.

E dey pain abi? grin grin grin

Next time learn also to keep away from Igbo threads. Serves y'all right.

As for the mumu called Mr Grandson, until you come down to Nigeria and brave the Fulani dominated army and DSS you'll remain a bad joke.

14 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by Origamist: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Edu3Again:

Bros at least ein no dey blow dem up.
grin

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by MossadAgent: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
princessayesha:
I will soon pack my things and find one far away forest and start building my country cry

You will need a good breeding mate with excellent genes.

Can I be of service to my new motherland?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by okeagbe92(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wat is this one saying?Yoruba is not as fool as think u speak for ursef not we yoruba
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted by goodvision12(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yolooobaaa people no follow for anything.Them just dey for sideline dey observe things.They are bunch of hypocrites,Their cup go soon full.But i still love some of my yoruba people who are my partners in progress.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi / Looting: Why Buhari Can’t Prosecute Obasanjo, Jonathan – Sagay / Peter Obi Speaks On PDP-APC Clash At Dei-Dei Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.