Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) (54460 Views)

Messi And Ronaldo Won't Be In UCL Semi-Finals For The First Time Since 2005 / Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better / Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by zionwinn(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
A young boy enters a barbershop and the barber whispers to his customer, "This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you."
The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, "Which do you want, son?"
The boy takes the quarters and leaves.
"What did I tell you?" said the barber. "That kid never learns!"
Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. "Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?"
The boy licked his cone and replied, "Because the day I take the dollar, the game's over!"

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by teelaw4life(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Messi without a doubt
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by brightalo17: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:
He who has laughed last, has laughed best with class.

And the last laugh was yesterday night, 10:45pm, August 13, 2017.

11 goals in Nou Camp?

CristiaNOU Ronaldo!

Return leg dey so no last laugh yet. his acclaimed last laugh is going to cost him 5 match ban.

2 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by ajalawole(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
all i see are two mad men

1 Like

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by crazygod(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Y are people still comparing messi with ronaldo? Ronaldo is in a zone way higher than any soccer player now including messi. #Fact

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by mecussey(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
newsynews:
I think Messi is slowing down. He doesn't seem scaring as he use to be in the days barcelona use to beat manchester united.

lalasticlala

na normal thing...utilise your youthful age...if you mistakenly pass am and you no make impact...you will leave to regret it. There is so much energy in the youthful age...just use it.
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Chinedumsimpero(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
I love messi but y... Y ronaldo sturbon dis day...[color=#990000][/color] cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by profbabatunde: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by laurel03(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
newsynews:
That's a big lie.

Tell me which player real madrid has that barcelona can't boast of having an equal. Just admit it - barcelona is fast fading.
Madrid gt better players than barca...aside messi suarez and iniesta d rest players for fcb na average players.

4 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by brightalo17: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
newsynews:
I think Messi is slowing down. He doesn't seem scaring as he use to be in the days barcelona use to beat manchester united.

lalasticlala

Nothing last forever , He has done his part over the years . So what is your point?
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Unlimited22: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Icepresh:
Messi, Simple show of class... Ronaldo just copied
Messi copied the pose from Marcelo.
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ronaldo of course
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Napoleon27(m): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:
He who has laughed last, has laughed best with class.

And the last laugh was yesterday night, 10:45pm, August 13, 2017.

11 goals in Nou Camp?

CristiaNOU Ronaldo!
Bro, make God bless you jare...hahahahaha
#cristiaNou

1 Like

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by chukzyfcbb: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Afam4eva:

Isn't this what you guys said some years ago?
When Deco zambrotta Ronaldinho left the team,
they shouted Barca is dead!

The next season they won treble

When Barca was hit 7-0 aggregate by Bayern
They said Tiki Taka is dead, Barca is fading

Yet they won treble the next season

Again. Because Neymar left the critics have reared its ugly head with the usual sentence.

They still don't understand that Barcelona is not just a club, Its not called Mes Que UN club for nothing.
Its a culture, a way of life!

Until Madrid wins a Treble, wake me up, I am dead to this talks.

13 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Segadem(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Icepresh:
Messi, Simple show of class... Ronaldo just copied
...though I didn't watch the match, if truly CR7 celebrated his goal in messi fasion then he has bellitled himself and failed his fans.
We all know the self style of Ronaldo celebration,how many times has Messi celebrated in that fashion?

6 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by popsyleo1: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
C is the man

1 Like

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by brightalo17: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Messi own is Original while C.Ronaldo simply copied from the original and failed .

2 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
newsynews:

lalasticlala
and u know see any club to call but man u abi?
am 99% sure ur a chelsea fan.

2 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Narldon: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2017

shocked

With all due respect..

Messi looks like a HOUSE-MAID spreading clothes..

grin

MADRID fans LIKE

BARCA fans SHARE

16 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by salabscholar01(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
ok
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by yaqq: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
muller101:
Messi is what Vegis?
is from another world, like Jupiter vegis
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Messi over Ronaldo tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by kpaofame: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
k
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
newsynews:
That's a big lie.

Tell me which player real madrid has that barcelona can't boast of having an equal. Just admit it - barcelona is fast fading.
please always read to understand and not rush to reply!!!!my first words were "Yes I agree with u"
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by victop11(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
You expected me to choose mess called Messi over elegant CR7? NEVER!!! CR7 all the way

1 Like

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by kpaofame: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
The picture that got me yesterday tho wink

1 Like

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by fredo219: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2017

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by megafem1: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
ronaldo copy messi then see red card + ban.

3 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by gberra: 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ronaldo is a copy cat... Always jealous of messi's uniqueness.... Messi does not even know there is Calma Calma...

2 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by jrerico1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Chukazu: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ronaldo should at least wear and under shirt naa

I mean he is not a truck busher

1 Like

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by gberra: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Segadem:
...though I didn't watch the match, if truly CR7 celebrated his goal in messi fasion then he has bellitled himself and failed his fans.
We all know the self style of Ronaldo celebration,how many times has Messi celebrated in that fashion?
Spot on!... Messi will never copy any ronaldo-esq stunt for all the monies in this world.
Messi is simply original.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) / Madagascar 2-0 Nigeria, Fans Blast Leon Balogun, Players After Goal Blunder(Phot / Sunny Supremo Chukwu Is Dead! Coach Jangaza Supremo Dies In His Sleep (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.