Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) (54497 Views)

Messi And Ronaldo Won't Be In UCL Semi-Finals For The First Time Since 2005 / Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better / Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Neymar1095(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
As much as i appreciate Ronaldo as a footballer his maturity is that of a three year old...

1 Like

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by SageTravels: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Cristiano Ronaldo copied it from his biggest nightmare Lionel Messi who actually copied it from this Biafran.

Messi Copied from Marcelo
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by SageTravels: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Neymar1095:
As much as i appreciate Ronaldo as a
footballer his maturity is that of a three year
old...

Lol e pain you oooooo.
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by sobastical: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Cristiano Ronaldo copied it from his biggest nightmare Lionel Messi who actually copied it from this Biafran.

So your land of rising sun now shares same flag with Portugal right?
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by tuscani: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Segadem:
...though I didn't watch the match, if truly CR7 celebrated his goal in messi fasion then he has bellitled himself and failed his fans.
We all know the self style of Ronaldo celebration,how many times has Messi celebrated in that fashion?
because messi looks like a rat, he can celebrate the macho man style
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by ibolomo(m): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Icepresh:
Messi, Simple show of class... Ronaldo just copied
what you ardent Messi boot lickers fail to realise is that Messi actually stole the pose from Marcelo. Ronaldo just did payback for his friend.
if you think I'm lying, Google is your friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Trial version comes before Full version

1 Like

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Some of you don't understand. Messi by celebrating that way threw "shade" at ronaldo and his fans by raising his shirt in front of Ronaldo's home crowd that he is number one... Ronaldo simply responded!

2 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by ibolomo(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
gberra:
Spot on!... Messi will never copy any ronaldo-esq stunt for all the monies in this world.
Messi is simply original.
original my left anus. Lol.
where was his originality when he copied Sergio Ramos' phone call celebration? Where was his originality when he copied Marcelo's hanging Jersey celebration.
Take several seats Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Sirnucee(m): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Let's settle this matter this way.

If both footballers were traders selling clothes by displaying them.

Which one will sell first.

Answer: Ronaldo.

Reasons: He raised the jersey well for prospective haters buyers to see.

It is a long sleeve, Who doesn't want Longer sleeves
Only dwarf can buy from messi grin grin

Last Fact: Someone said Lionel Messi can tie his boot while standing straight grin grin grin

I would rather be a dwarf that has achieved almost everything in life...than a giant who just comes to nairaland to portray their low sense of reasoning using free basics

4 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by hasyn04(m): 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Icepresh:
Marcelo started it all.
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Olodo

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Sanchez01: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
I think it is high time we stopped this; for those who didn't understand what went down, Ronaldo actually trolled Messi with that display.

Messi's 'show of shirt' was claimed to have angered Bernabeu faithfuls in the encounter last season because Messi did it right in front of a Madrid filled stadium. Ronaldo responded in a similar fashion because he was playing away from the Bernabeu, the home of Catalan football, precisely.

Ronaldo is a natural showman and he would rather prefer to show off his abs than lift his shirt like there was something special to it.

1 Like

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by leo2020: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
When will ronaldo grow up? Photocopy ko easy..
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by NaijaElba(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
newsynews:
I think Messi is slowing down. He doesn't seem scaring as he use to be in the days barcelona use to beat manchester united.

lalasticlala

You be mumu must you mention my club?
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by ritux: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Photocopy will always be photocopy.

It can never be original no matter what you do.

Messi all the way

2 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by okenwaa(m): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Yea!!!i agree with you...they need someone special to bring back the lost touch.....switch Messi and Ronaldo and u will see Ronaldo will be faced with same struggles!!!!

Says who.......a player who has proved himself on several platforms......make Messi switch club naa mk we see
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Tobies: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
im just here to tackle the person that will say barca lost because of neymar....may ogun blow the person
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by jojothaiv(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Benz4pimp:
isnt that too early?there is a second leg in few days
And this not another PSG 2.0..
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by jojothaiv(m): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
GreatEvilBeast:
Lionel Messi.
One did it to conclude a perfect match with two goals in remarkable style.

the other scored a stunner and got sent off for Diving

LeoMessi, the man wey play from midfield last season still carry Golden Shoe.... not sleeping at No9
Seems the midget too is sleepwalking this season!
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by dominique(f): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
ibolomo:

what you ardent Messi boot lickers fail to realise is that Messi actually stole the pose from Marcelo. Ronaldo just did payback for his friend.
if you think I'm lying, Google is your friend.

OK this is savage. These troll football people no go kee pesin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Skmoda360(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
yomibelle:
Hala Madrid all the way! World class players+World class coah=World best team!
Madrid is at the peak of dia game right now
what's wrong in you woman?....do you have ronaldo butterfly inside of you?
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
bestindgame:
If Messi play against defenders like Pique, he will sure score at least 2 goals per game. Pique is useless defender, Barca quality and style of play has covered Pique for so many years. It hurts whenever i see him play, even most amateur players will rip Pique apart.
In terms of quality, you can't compare MADRID and Barca... Madrid presently have far better players than Barca, for me, this is the worst barca team in recent years. Just look at the midfield... mtchewwwwwwwwwww

How is Pique a useless defender?
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by hgnbello(m): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Icepresh:

if it copy.. messi also copied from Marcelo.
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Team Ronaldo
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
cstr1000:
I Hate both teams, and i hate both players.
Two sides of the same arrogant, pompous, entitled coin.
They worked for it. Nor be pipe de dey arrogant
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by MrEgghead(m): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
yaqq:
Everyone loves Ronaldo cos he s Human, I heard some barca fan says Messi plays in another world probably Jupiter! the difference between the two is that the game Messi scored was meaningless cos it was laliga n Ronaldo still won that laliga, whereas Ronaldo jobs scored in super cup n will still win the super cup! any day Messi go nude u ll see the distance between the neck and belly to be 4inch
Oga,Football is played on the field not by mouth...Madrid beat Barca at Camp Nou doesn't mean Barca can't beat them at Santiago...Football is not 1+1=2.
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by MrEgghead(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
okenwaa:

Says who.......a player who has proved himself on several platforms......make Messi switch club naa mk we see
This analogy makes me feel some people are born to be brainless...Must he leave Barca before you know he's good.
I know you'll mention Ronaldo, why Ronaldo no go Bolton wanderers to prove himself?

2 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by ArchEnemy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Drienzia:
I love ronaldo .. am a fan of ronaldo . in fact, I dislike messi(for no reason) but lets be truthful, messi is a better football player than ronaldo. All ronaldo's fans knows this deep down in their heart.....

up CR7
Hmmmm.......word

As for me though, Messi might ve started un-fanning me since he deprived Naija of that under 20 world cup
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by amerlino(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:

Last Fact: Someone said Lionel Messi can tie his boot while standing straight grin grin grin
u gat no joy bruh
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Eeroh95(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:

you wicked ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by acenazt: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Up pique

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles / Most Active Football Players On Social Media / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue’s Traditional Wedding Holds Today In Ogoja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.