Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) (54484 Views)

Messi And Ronaldo Won't Be In UCL Semi-Finals For The First Time Since 2005 / Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better / Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Maximus85(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
newsynews:

Yesterday was El Classico night and La Liga Super Cup First Leg ending 3-1 in favor of Real Madrid. Scoring was opened after Pique slid a cross from Marcelo into his own net.

Later in the game, Lionel Messi equalized from the spot but that leveling didn’t last long as substitute Cristiano Ronaldo cut it short by hitting the back of goal after a brilliant run from mid-field to meet a pass.

Marco Asensio sealed the game for Madrid at the Camp Nou after Ronaldo was sent off for diving in addition to being booked for taking off his shirt when he celebrated his goal. The goal is Ronaldo’s 11th at a Camp Nou El Classico, one ahead of Messi.

One striking thing about the match is the way Ronaldo celebrated his goal. He appeared to mimic Messi’s celebration after scoring the winner in a 3-2 cracker back in April.

So, what do you think? Who rocked the pose better?

https://www.wotzup.ng/el-classico-messi-ronaldo-pose/

Cristiano Ronaldo is my guy but I hate this pose. It's irritatingly annoying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by KAYD007(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Let's settle this matter this way.

If both footballers were traders selling clothes by displaying them.

Which one will sell first.

Answer: Ronaldo.

Reasons: He raised the jersey well for prospective haters buyers to see.

It is a long sleeve, Who doesn't want Longer sleeves
Only dwarf can buy from messi grin grin

Last Fact: Someone said Lionel Messi can tie his boot while standing straight grin grin grin

You should be arrested and prosecuted! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Haychay(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
ronaldo all day.......The dude held the jersey like a model that he is smiley

3 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by inchristalone(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ronaldo has it.
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by bestindgame: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
If Messi play against defenders like Pique, he will sure score at least 2 goals per game. Pique is useless defender, Barca quality and style of play has covered Pique for so many years. It hurts whenever i see him play, even most amateur players will rip Pique apart.
In terms of quality, you can't compare MADRID and Barca... Madrid presently have far better players than Barca, for me, this is the worst barca team in recent years. Just look at the midfield... mtchewwwwwwwwwww

5 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by etiosa24(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Drienzia:
I love ronaldo .. am a fan or ronaldo . in fact, I dislike messi(for no reason) but lets be truthful, messi is a better football player than ronaldo. All ronaldo's fans knows this deep down in their heart.....

up CR7
True talk. Messi has that edge over ronaldo

4 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
KAYD007:

You should be arrested and prosecuted! angry
For?
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
newsynews:

Yesterday was El Classico night and La Liga Super Cup First Leg ending 3-1 in favor of Real Madrid. Scoring was opened after Pique slid a cross from Marcelo into his own net.

Later in the game, Lionel Messi equalized from the spot but that leveling didn’t last long as substitute Cristiano Ronaldo cut it short by hitting the back of goal after a brilliant run from mid-field to meet a pass.

Marco Asensio sealed the game for Madrid at the Camp Nou after Ronaldo was sent off for diving in addition to being booked for taking off his shirt when he celebrated his goal. The goal is Ronaldo’s 11th at a Camp Nou El Classico, one ahead of Messi.

One striking thing about the match is the way Ronaldo celebrated his goal. He appeared to mimic Messi’s celebration after scoring the winner in a 3-2 cracker back in April.

So, what do you think? Who rocked the pose better?

https://www.wotzup.ng/el-classico-messi-ronaldo-pose/

b4 the match how many ahead was Ronaldo? You guyz just keep stating the obvious like football revolves around just ronaldo and messi.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by silentdomain(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Where is the best site for streaming live football
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by kizyalex10(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:
He who has laughed last, has laughed best with class.

And the last laugh was yesterday night, 10:45pm, August 13, 2017.

11 goals in Nou Camp?

CristiaNOU Ronaldo!
lol,imagine,jst. A miserly 11 goals,but Messi is d all time higest goal scorer in el clasico

3 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by gberra: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:

11 goals in Nou Camp?

CristiaNOU Ronaldo!
LEOBernabeu!!!

3 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Profandie(m): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:

11 goals in Nou Camp?

CristiaNOU Ronaldo!
Which one is 11 goals again?
How about Mesai? Check the website and paste it here, not just Ronaldo's

2 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Foodforthought: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
KzzyKING:
M
Oga this pic is for barca fans
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by peacesamuel94(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Messi did it better.

2 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by kemspec(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hello everyone. Are you in need of a driver and a car to help you run around your day to day activities or you stay in the mainland (yaba, Shomolu, bariga, oyingbo, etc) and you work on the island and don't want to drive yourself to and from. I am a uber driver with a Honda CRV car. I can always take you to office in the morning and back in the evening or if you want to travel for inter state, and can't drive .i will be at your service with my car. contact me on 08138368999. thanks
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by madridguy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
Your head is there.

yomibelle:
Hala Madrid all the way!
World class players+World class coah=World best team!

Madrid is at the peak of dia game right now
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:

11 goals in Nou Camp?

CristiaNOU Ronaldo!

Bt barca won d match against madrid yestaday in ma neighbour's television, abi d tv d show tins in irony?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by hopyroll(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Well, I believe there are other better styles Ronaldo can do that will render messi jubilation meaningless but he chose to do the same post his rival did in bernabeu which means he is a big Copycat.
If barca were to equalised and messi was a again on score sheet,
I believe Messi would simply do his normal style of jubilation.

That shows the level of maturity in both of them.

He Ronaldo has clealy show to us that He is a better player in the whole world.

But

mEsSI

Is

Simply

The

Best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by Foodforthought: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Balon d'or 2009: Messi 2010: Messi 2011: Messi 2012: Messi 2013: Cr7 2014: Cr7 2015: Messi 2016: Cr7 2017: Cr7 is d favourite. It's his time. Messi fans deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by cstr1000: 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
I Hate both teams, and i hate both players.
Two sides of the same arrogant, pompous, entitled coin.

1 Like

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by abancs1: 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
people saying CR7 copied Messi are not friends of Google ....... Messi copied from who o jare?
Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by WilliamKhan(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:

11 goals in Nou Camp?

CristiaNOU Ronaldo!

Messi has 14 goals at the Bernabéu
The last laugh is forever.

2 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by BlackyOne: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
has anyone seen loki from the movie vikings.
..messi looks like loki...jst saying

proudly CR7

1 Like

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by SirMazi: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
Icepresh:
Messi, Simple show of class... Ronaldo just copied
The same messi copied it from Marcelo, who did it in 2014 UCL final against Atletico

1 Like

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by SirMazi: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
GreatEvilBeast:
Lionel Messi.
One did it to conclude a perfect match with two goals in remarkable style.

the other scored a stunner and got sent off for Diving

LeoMessi, the man wey play from midfield last season still carry Golden Shoe.... not sleeping at No9
They said who rock the pose,just the pose....you're here writing textbook

1 Like

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by evansjeff(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Drienzia:
I love ronaldo .. am a fan or ronaldo . in fact, I dislike messi(for no reason) but lets be truthful, messi is a better football player than ronaldo. All ronaldo's fans knows this deep down in their heart.....

up CR7
we are used to this type...swerve go one corner jare, Messi fan wan form hypocricy

3 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by anigbajumo(m): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:

11 goals in Nou Camp?

CristiaNOU Ronaldo!

Messi over 20 goals @santiago,first place he scored hatrick...messi scored Madrid than any club...

2 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by SirMazi: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
hopyroll:
Well, I believe there are other better styles Ronaldo can do that will render messi jubilation meaningless but he chose to do the same post his rival did in bernabeu which means he is a big Copycat.
If barca were to equalised and messi was a again on score sheet,
I believe Messi would simply do his normal style of jubilation.

That shows the level of maturity in both of them.

He Ronaldo has clealy show to us that He is a better player in the whole world.

But

mEsSI

Is

Simply

The

Best.
The same messi copied it from Marcelo, who did it in 2014 UCL final against Atletico

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by chiraqDemon(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Icepresh:
Messi, Simple show of class... Ronaldo just copied
Ronaldo was just revenging. Btw messing sef copied it from Marcelo in the 2014 UCL final

that red card was like a boss move. It was as if he came on to show them how big boys play and then go back.
Im a ronaldo fan but messing rocked the pose better and it fits him more cos of his beard and the stuff he was wearing under his jersey.

2 Likes

Re: Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) by sanusikebbe(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:

11 goals in Nou Camp?

CristiaNOU Ronaldo!
11 goals in Camp Nou and being ashamed and embarrassed at the end of game? He's only a copier. He should have waited until he scores at least 2 goals b4 the pose. Messi All D Way!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kristoffer Barmen Sacked By Brann SK For Organising Sex Party At Club Stadium / Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL / Most Active Football Players On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.