Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions (45865 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by sultanodudua: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Afonjas where una dey? See what your brother is doing in London. You useless 1d1ots are here jerking off on Biafra topics.

Cc
markfemi - the most useless afonja on earth.
Laudate
Deomelo
Mayor of hell
Aribisala

the first afonja you listed is a possessed demon who is beyond deliverance. Awolowo must be ashamed of that goat.

5 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by sultanodudua: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
burqueenx:
grin wink wink
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by juman(m): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yoruba has led this destroyed nigeria more than anybody else.

The return to democracy, its yoruba man that did not allow the democracy to work well because of his greediness.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Shym3xx: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
ivolt:

My post was not for you, it was for the guy that I believed understand
some part of Nigeria's pre-colonial history.

Please provide evidence that the towns and villages under Oyo empire
willingly became a subject and I will remove my previous post.

The existence of an independent Ijebu or Ife state doesn't prove anything,
in fact if you know anything about Yoruba history you should be aware of
the various skirmish and wars those states fought to keep their status.
Some were even vassal states at some point paying tributes to the Alaafin
while maintaining their "independence".

I don't have time for emotional drivels, I deal with solid facts, if you don't have
the latter please do not reply, just go to the nearest motor park and tell the
touts your theories, they will cheer you with no objections.

The fact is that all empires were kept together through force, no group
wants to be subservient to the others even if they share a common history.

You're an airhead and I'll slap the shiit out of you, you unlettered miscreant and a product of artificial insemination.

The post wasn't directed at me, but as a Yoruba guy, it's my right to correct the idiotic revisionism, since as a non-Yoruba, you've no right to be pounding your chest as a vessel of Yoruba history - when you've no clue.

All empires do collapse and after every collapse, there's always chaos due to whatever power vacuum that's left behind. And Oyo's no different. However, does that negate the fact that the people have always seen one another as one, despite living peacefully side by side in independent states? If Oyo never saw the rest as same - wouldn't it had waged wars against them, the same way it did with Dahomey, Nupe, Ashanti, and all the other groups it waged wars against?

Anyway, just shut the fukk up and focus on your group, you lousy oaf. I don't even know who gave you idiots and riff raff the audacity to speak on Yoruba history. Yoruba and Nigeria are two different entities.

6 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by sharpwriter(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Believe we could still pass through all this tribal war,hate,marginalization nd agitational issues,conquer it nd still become the true one nigerians we were never before.Nigeria is a great country maybe dz is what we ave to go through nd solve aswel once nd for all to become one once again.I believe we can do better together,can change for better,can achieve great things worldwide still together.I just cant wait for d day when nigeria will be a peacefull country,ride of all dz bad record both home nd abroad,ride of tribalism,marginalization,hate nd d rest.We can still solve are issues even if alot of us nd our leaders are too stuborn to,there is always a way out.Dz is a trial moment for nigeria nd ve got to conquer it,we ve got to prove to the world dat despite everything,we will still become that one peaceful country we were neva before.We should stop giving the world a reason to laugh at us.that we were join together is nt by coincidence, there is a reason why God let it happen
I BELIEVE IN NIGERIA
Oh! you are waiting just as those older than you have been waiting and it has gone from bad to worse. My dear, Nigeria will never become that pipe dream you want it to be if the inhabitants wont do the needful. You think it is easy to merge the minds of over 250 tribes as one especially when a good percent are illiterates and many have the earth of beast with no human feeling as they maim and kill other tribes even with the economic control that they have? Start thinking in another direction that it is possible to be separated and each region will be great. The British that we even blame still gave us good arrangement of regional autonomy like the template that they use in UK, but we turned it around and formed a unitary nonsense that has destroyed lives rather than repairing them. It is possible for us to move forward but not with the situation on ground. Restructuring or secession will bring focus to be serious so that we can compete with other nations, not relying on useless oil that can be devalued anytime. It may not bring sudden or total result that we want but evil and unpalatable situation will be reduced and the leading head of each region will be easier to reach rather than some useless leaders hiding in faraway Abuja to commit evil. We cant continuing doing same tin same way without seeing as logical and normal human beings whether what we are doing is fruitful or not. It will be good and better is what our parents have been chanting, and we took the same slogan from their mouths, so we want to pass it across to our kids so that they too will transfer it to their own children abi? We should think of providence and forget fantasy.

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by sultanodudua: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
If Yorubas couldnt declare Oduduwa in 1967, they will never have the backbone to do it again.
There are many things that happened in that era that should have encouraged Yorubas to seek self determination, but they didnt
1) The Northerners went to Ibadan and killed the Governor of the Western Region, Lt Colonel Fajuyi. This singular act of sacrilege on Yoruba soil, to such a highly placed Yoruba son should have been the final straw for Yorubas. They should have risen up against the excesses of the North along with the Igbos, but they did nothing. When the Northerners realised that Yorubas had no fight in them, it emboldend them to do much worse.
2) Brigadier Ogundipe officially became 'acting head' of state with the disappearance of Ironsi. He should have been confirmed head of state with confirmation of Ironsi's death as the highest ranking military officer after Ironsi (Ogundipe was the only Brigadier-General in the Nigerian Army at the time). The Northerners drove Ogundipe out of Lagos, Yoruba land, and banished him to London where he was summarily retired. Again, the Yoruba nation should have risen up in defence of their land and son. They did nothing. Today, if Igbos call Lagos 'no mans land', the average Yoruba man will be offended. But when Brigadier Ogundipe was been harrased out of Lagos by the North, no Yoruba man said a word.
3) Colonel Adebayor replaced Fajuyi as Governor of the western Region. Adebayor never slept in Government House because he was afraid that the Northerners would come and slaughter him like they did Fajuyi.
Yorubas were held hostage in their own land. 20 years later, the Northerners kidnapped and slaughtered MKO Abiola. As usual, nothing happend.
I laugh when Yorubas talk about Oduduwa Republic, I dont think they realise that it takes more than 'mere talking' to achieve independence. I hate this AFONJAS and their plenty empty threats
The historian.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Odingo1: 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
imam07:
The truths have to be told. As the yorubas want to declare Oduduwa Republic, the difference between this is that the ibos are wrongly blaming other tribes for their misfortune. Even if they want to show their hatred, it should be to the hausas, not the yorubas. Or is it because they fear the hausas that is why the ibos can't show it, we all know they are many of them doing business in the north likewise in the south west but they take our gentility as stupidity.
Ibos should put blame on those that are responsible for their woe and they should not forget to put blame on their past leaders.
Now, the yorubas do not blame any other living tribes except the govt.Even if we have to blame those that are responsible for Nigeria problem.
The ibos can never achieve their aims unless they stop blaming the yorubas. Take it or leave it.
Igbos have never blame Yoruba for one day,the problem Igbos have with Yorubas is that Yoruba litter the Internet opposing and insulting Biafra agitators and calling them names,Yoruba is always aligning with the North to stop actualization of sovereign state of Biafra from 1967 till date instead of them to be courageous enough to champion Oduduwa republic as Grandson is calling for now and free themselves from Arewa slavery,Arewa Gambari people came and took Kwara, install emir over Ilorin and merge with north,Amodu Bello told them to fight until they dip koran into the atlantic ocean and always see southerners as conquered people and they came near the Bar Beach lagos and name that only road there near atlantic ocean Amodu Bello way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by SoldierBoy1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
sharpwriter:

''No one is saying being ruled directly by your own kinsman would transform things sporadically but at least you just optimized the problem and directed your energy inwards.''@ the quoted.
Exactly my brother, at least it would reduce the problems and the head that functions will be easier to reach rather than yeye people hiding in faraway Abuja. I don't know why we call ourselves educated and we can't see and support the better.
Exactly Bro, you get the point. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by femolii: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
TsaTrinity:
Can u imagine?
saying all those words from London when Kanu is doing his with the igbos.....and u expect me to take Grandson serious?
Am a yoruba. I will prefer to follow Kanu than follow Grandson
U are real basterd for sure osu
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lord how did I become a Nigerian

Anyways my children must never be one

Too many short sighted people to see the bigger picture

Do yhu people think after d split up..any nation will take d splitter up communities seriously...NO...they would only exploit...Lord shouldn't have given many Africans brain...now I know why The Whites see us as monkey

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by laudate: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
wristbangle:
Can't you look for a husband instead of disturbing the peace of single guys? You claim to be an elderly woman. Start acting like one
Hehehe.... how will she promote her market, if she does not make a spectacle of herself? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by laudate: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chimo!! MarkFemi2 must have really dealt some heavy blows on these people, that ended up giving them nightmares. See how they are calling his name & giving him different kind of titles! Markfemi2, wey you dey?? cheesy On second thoughts, just ignore them. Let the matter still dey pepper dem for body.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by imam07: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
What u people do not understand is u are not familiar with kwara state.the emir is not emir of kwara state. he became an emir on top the ilorin indegen not others towns or cities in kwara.ilorin is not only kwara state. ilorin is just d capital of kwara state.Hope u people know the numbers of towns and villages under kwara state.Is just like calling someone who is from offa or Oro an ilorin person which is wrong.Come to kwara and see for yourself before u start spreading false news.And if the Fulanis came to over power kwara,i wonder why is the problem of the ibos.Am not in support of blaming other tribes but the ibos started this right from day one.No matter what the obos say against the yorubas,u cant make me hate Okocha,Kanu nwakwo and so many.
Odingo1:

Igbos have never blame Yoruba for one day,the problem Igbos have with Yorubas is that Yoruba litter the Internet opposing and insulting Biafra agitators and calling them names,Yoruba is always aligning with the North to stop actualization of sovereign state of Biafra from 1967 till date instead of them to be courageous enough to champion Oduduwa republic as Grandson is calling for now and free themselves from Arewa slavery,Arewa came took Kwara install emir over Illorin and merge into north,Amodu Bello told them to fight until they dip koran into the atlantic ocean and always see southerners as conquered people and they came near the Bar Beach lagos and name that only road there Amodu Bello way.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by ivolt: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Shym3xx:

You're an airhead and I'll slap the shiit out of you, you unlettered miscreant and a product of artificial insemination.

The post wasn't directed at me, but as a Yoruba guy, it's my right to correct the idiotic revisionism, since as a non-Yoruba, you've no right to be pounding your chest as a vessel of Yoruba history - when you've no clue.

All empires do collapse and after every collapse, there's always chaos due to whatever power vacuum that's left behind. And Oyo's no different. However, does that negate the fact that the people have always seen one another as one, despite living peacefully side by side in independent states? If Oyo never saw the rest as same - wouldn't it had waged wars against them, the same way it did with Dahomey, Nupe, Ashanti, and all the other groups it waged wars against?

Anyway, just shut the fukk up and focus on your group, you lousy oaf. I don't even know who gave you idiots and riff raff the audacity to speak on Yoruba history. Yoruba and Nigeria are two different entities.

You are clearly a mad man, just like the jobless "grandson" on
welfare, you belong to a psychiatric ward.
I won't dignify you with further response.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by 234ng44uk(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
sharpwriter:

My dear, you are educated, and please determine Nigeria's case logically. What have you gained as a 21st century being in Nigeria? Even if the guy looks unserious, go and read his points with open heart and know that he has points. What is the way forward if not total restructuring or secession, or yu think it is impossible for southwest or east to stand alone? There is nothing impossible in the world if you believe and work towards it. Are there not countries that rely on tourism alone and they are doing fine? So what is the brouhaha about one Nigeria especially when it is not working and the poor are suffering? Freedom is possible, and mind you, you can never merge the minds of all Nigerians with over 250 tribes to function as one intelligently especially when a good percent are illiterates. Education that we have is supposed to be an eye opener and not blindness. Education that we have is supposed to channel us into having a rethink on ways to do things when the old way is not yielding result.

Good point. But you forget that the fundamental issues hampering the development of Nigeria will follow each amd every region that secedes to thier new nation. Take for instance, we all talk about marginalization, a typical Igbo man in his Igbo nation will still see some other groups as inferior, he will not want anything to do with Mbaise, Mbaino because he believes when you see one of those people and a snake first kill him before you kill the snake. Same holds true for other tribes who discriminates even among themselves.
Nor does this agitation address issues of endemic corruption. In fact, the people on the frontline of these agitations are people of questionable characters. So we do not expect them to suddenly refuse to steal from the commonwealth of their people.
In short, all those clamours and agitations are requests for mere name change. We are still the same people and our attitudes that made Nigeria what it is now we follow us to our various republics.
Rather, I will suggest we have a restructuring constitutionally recognises and create room for autonomy for geo-political zones in the Nigerian State. That way there will be competition among regions as we use to have before the regional system was abolished.
But my friend, if you think anything will change by merely changing flag colours you're wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Shym3xx: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
ivolt:

You are clearly a mad man, you belong to a psychiatrist ward.

So, that's all you've got, rag headed Fulani cow jockey (I just discovered that you're Northerner from your post history)?

Anyway, don't think I'm one of these Yoruba folks you lot intimidate. Fam, I'll smack you from wherever you're to your ragheaded Fulani emir's palace - take the rag off your emir's head and smack him as well.

Who gave you the audacity to use your leprosy infected fingers to post pseudo-history about Yorubas? Some of you miscreants are getting too brave for my liking. A vacuous and uneducated Fulani acting like an authority on Yoruba history - what insolence.

Stick to jockeying cows and stay away from things too complex for your brain matter to grasp. Are we clear here?

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Tchinaidi(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
sharpwriter:

My dear, you are educated, and please determine Nigeria's case logically. What have you gained as a 21st century being in Nigeria? Even if the guy looks unserious, go and read his points with open heart and know that he has points. What is the way forward if not total restructuring or secession, or yu think it is impossible for southwest or east to stand alone? There is nothing impossible in the world if you believe and work towards it. Are there not countries that rely on tourism alone and they are doing fine? So what is the brouhaha about one Nigeria especially when it is not working and the poor are suffering? Freedom is possible, and mind you, you can never merge the minds of all Nigerians with over 250 tribes to function as one intelligently especially when a good percent are illiterates. Education that we have is supposed to be an eye opener and not blindness. Education that we have is supposed to channel us into having a rethink on ways to do things when the old way is not yielding result.
My brother u sharp goh no be for mouth...brilliant piece

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
sultanodudua:
The historian.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by femolii: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
cowardly is when you talk more but do less, you are waiting for the time Igbo's will call for referendum. you people will wait for eternity. was it not the Yoruba people ojukwu released Awolowo from calabar prison to go and declare Oduduwa republic but he Awolowo turned back and accepted appointment from Gowon... Awolowos the clueless tigers
Osu Awolowo was released by gowon not osu ojukwu is too small to send a man like awolowo to go n declare war.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by sharpwriter(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
234ng44uk:

Good point. But you forget that the fundamental issues hampering the development of Nigeria will follow each amd every region that secedes to thier new nation. Take for instance, we all talk about marginalization, a typical Igbo man in his Igbo nation will still see some other groups as inferior, he will not want anything to do with Mbaise, Mbaino because he believes when you see one of those people and a snake first kill him before you kill the snake. Same holds true for other tribes who discriminates even among themselves.
Nor does this agitation address issues of endemic corruption. In fact, the people on the frontline of these agitations are people of questionable characters. So we do not expect them to suddenly refuse to steal from the commonwealth of their people.
In short, all those clamours and agitations are requests for mere name change. We are still the same people and our attitudes that made Nigeria what it is now we follow us to our various republics.
Rather, I will suggest we have a restructuring constitutionally recognises and create room for autonomy for geo-political zones in the Nigerian State. That way there will be competition among regions as we use to have before the regional system was abolished.
But my friend, if you think anything will change by merely changing flag colours you're wrong.
Well, you also made good points, and note that I put two options and restructuring is among. Total restructuring is ok, but the northerners especially dont even want it. I think I just saw on FP where Sultan said no restructuring. Truth is that other regions should fight back and reject every northern foolish terms. Nigeria is under siege with their control but many dont know.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by sasquareT(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
ivolt:

My message is not for jobless miscreants!
jobful numbskull...we are no longer interested in Nigeria.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
femolii:
Osu Awolowo was released by gowon not osu ojukwu is too small to send a man like awolowo to go n declare war.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by udemzyudex(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
iamblisz:
I will take you serious when you do a quarter of what nnamdi Kanu have done,

Your first test is to return to Nigeria .
. Nnamdi Kanu started it outside Nigeria, so just chill..
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by femolii: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
ivolt:

You are highly ignorant, I thought you were really knowledgeable.
I blame our schools for not teaching proper history.

Do you know that the british took the Yoruba nation without a war ?
In fact the Alaafin wrote to the british to come and save the Yoruba
nation from destruction because of the unending civil war among various
towns and villages.

Ekitis were never happy with an Oyo hegemony, neither are the Egbas
or Ifes, so when the fulanis sacked Oyo-ile, the various town and villages took
advantage and the civil war of independence started, resulting in the capture
and sales of enemy population as slaves.

Yoruba unity didn't exist before the British, it was at the point of gun that
various villages and towns obeyed Alaafin's command, what we can really call unity
started when Awolowo entered the scene.

I know you are thinking that any natural resources found in any part
of South-west states belongs to all of the states but a rude shock is awaiting
you as there is no reason why Ondo's oil resources should be used to develop
any other state apart from Ondo, neither is Lagos indebted to Osun's worker's
salary.
U lack sense osu what do u know about yorubas history although no history of kindom in igbo land l know that.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by luluman: 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Afonjas where una dey? See what your brother is doing in London. You useless 1d1ots are here jerking off on Biafra topics.

Cc
markfemi - the most useless afonja on earth.
Laudate
Deomelo
Mayor of hell
Aribisala

Go back to your shop & pick up your brain, you'll see that Yoruba are too exposed to blindly follow one person without reasoning like Yeeeeebos.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by IkpuMmadu: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
iamblisz:
I will take you serious when you do a quarter of what nnamdi Kanu have done,

Your first test is to return to Nigeria .

Thanks for the clarification

Let him return ..we can take him serious

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
The Yoruba man has no sense of self determination. It takes a brave person/people to seek independence. Igbos have never been shy of this.
But a natural coward who is afraid to stand on their own will go and hide in the comfort zone of 'one Nigeria' so as not to expose the fact that they are afraid of independence and what it entails, like Yorubas have done.... make I hear you say Awolowo is not a national disgrace... a coward

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by ivolt: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
sasquareT:

jobful numbskull...we are no longer interested in Nigeria.

I would have ignored your foolish response but my conscience won't be clear
if I don't tell you why you might never achieve anything tangible in life.
The simple reason is because you refuse to think with your brain, you
are just like a sheep in the field which follows whatever direction the other
sheep are going.

They have been using you and you will continue to be used as a stepping stone
but at the end of the day, you will realise that you are still a loser and every vision
you have was a mirage.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by ivolt: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
femolii:
U lack sense osu what do u know about yorubas history although no history of kindom in igbo land l know that.

Who is this ill-educated fool ?
My post was for people with brains, a nonentities like you
can never understand it.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by maasoap(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Afonja Muslims will lynch him today
And P and I Christians like you are jubilating over childish comment.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by 234ng44uk(m): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
sharpwriter:

Well, you also made good points, and note that I put two options and restructuring is among. Total restructuring is ok, but the northerners especially dont even want it. I think I just saw on FP where Sultan said no restructuring. Truth is that other regions should fight back and reject every northern foolish terms. Nigeria is under siege with their control but many dont know.
Restructuring is what we need brother. We need more devolution of power and resource control at geo-political regional level. I'm not surprised at the moronic Sultan of Sokoto's comment,
imagine the idiot saying we need more dams for irrigation rather than restructuring. Does he think we all think with our stomachs and everything is about food? https://www.nairaland.com/3988387/saad-abubakar-sultan-sokoto-kicks
We need restructuring now more than ever. His comments are absurd and irritating. With regional system, he can build as many dams as he wants in North West.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Markfemi2: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
wristbangle:

grin grin

Markfemi abeg just ignore.

I just knack one Ibo babe finish for enugu
bleeped her like a pig lol I'm back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) / Nonye Josephine Ezeanyaeche, 102-Year-Old Woman Declares For Nigerian Presidency / Omarose Manigault In 'War' With Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.