Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Pastor Adeboye And His Wife Are Agents Of Darkness - Gist Insider - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye And His Wife Are Agents Of Darkness - Gist Insider (1105 Views)

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye / Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye And His Wife Are Agents Of Darkness - Gist Insider by Techliet(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pastor and Former General overseer of RCCG have been tagged a bad name by Prof Onyeka Nwelue o Facebook, saying “Pastor Adeboye And His Wife Are Agents of Darkness”

“Looking at other post made after this particular one against The Former General overseers of Redeemed Christain church of God; Pasto E.A Adeboye by Prof Onyeka Nwelue, You will see that Onyeka is angry at Pst.

Adeboye for saying His Church members should stop doing Aso-Ebi in their Wedding that it is UnGodly. Below are the Screenshots of the post and how Christians are reacting to it.”

source: https://www.gistinsider.com/latest-news/pastor-adeboye-wife-agents-darkness-onyeka-nwelue/

cc.lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife Are Agents Of Darkness - Gist Insider by Techliet(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife Are Agents Of Darkness - Gist Insider by Young03(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
maybe
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife Are Agents Of Darkness - Gist Insider by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Agents of Darkness undecided undecided

Does he mean they're related to Fashola or what

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife Are Agents Of Darkness - Gist Insider by Topgainer: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pastor Adeboye should watch his association with Pastors, Prophets, Apostles and Bishops whose mode of operation has remained questionable. Those Characters that he brings to preach at the camp meetings will influence him very negatively if he doesn't take precautions.
Pastor Enoch Adeboye belongs to God and the mercy of God is strong upon his life, soon he will begin to cutoff some of those infiltrators.

The surprise I had few years ago when I saw on tele, Archbishop Ayo Oritsejafor on the stage at the Redemption Camp. Later, I heard 3 other talknado sorcerers in separate interviews saying Pastor Adeboye is their mentor. I began to ask myself mentor in what sense, is it in practicing dark arts, rituals and keeping sex harems?

For the Aso ebi, maybe he should have outlawed it without necessarily tagging it ungodly, which I think created the misgivings people have about the statements. The ungodly part of it is the segregations associated with it, if it is possible to have the Aso ebi without discriminations on other things, then there is no need of a general statement making it ungodly. The general statement will invariably mean that the members of his Church who also deal on and supply the materials are also engaging in ungodly trade. We should understand it this way: Aso ebi is outlawed by the RCCG sect and the reasons for that is clearly spelt out.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife Are Agents Of Darkness - Gist Insider by Ranchhoddas: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Topgainer:
Pastor Adeboye should watch his association with Pastors, Prophets, Apostles and Bishops whose mode of operation has remained questionable. Those Characters that he brings to preach at the camp meetings will influence him very negatively if he doesn't take precautions.
Pastor Enoch Adeboye belongs to God and the mercy of God is strong upon his life, soon he will begin to cutoff some of those infiltrators.
For the Aso ebi, maybe he should have outlawed it without necessarily tagging it ungodly, which I think created the misgivings people have about the statements. The ungodly part of it is the segregations associated with it, if it is possible to have the Aso ebi without discriminations on other things, then there is no need of a general statement making it ungodly. The general statement will invariably mean that the members of his Church who also deal on and supply the materials are also engaging in ungodly trade. We should understand it this way: Aso ebi is outlawed by the RCCG sect and the reasons for that is clearly spelt out.
The surprise I had few years ago when I saw on tele, Archbishop Ayo Oritsejafor on the stage at the Redemption Camp. Later, I heard 3 other talknado sorcerers in separate interviews saying Pastor Adeboye is their mentor. I began to ask myself mentor in what sense, is it in practicing dark arts, rituals and keeping sex harems?
I always find your posts insightful.
But how pray tell are you able to discern the sheep from the goats?
Re: Pastor Adeboye And His Wife Are Agents Of Darkness - Gist Insider by Topgainer: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I always find your posts insightful.
But how pray tell are you able to discern the sheep from the goats?
The full and complete description of the false prophets are in the Bible.
In this thread, I have short stories of things to watch out for https://www.nairaland.com/1479564/avoid-these-nigerian-ghanian-pastors

(1) (Reply)

Is Polygamy A Sin In Christianity? / Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage. / Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.