Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates (41903 Views)

Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You / Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG / Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by cytell56: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2017
victorDanladi:
AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY ON AN
UNPRECEDENTED SCALE

Eko Atlantic is an entire new coastal city
being built on Victoria Island adjacent to
Lagos, Nigeria, to solve the chronic shortage
of real estate in the world’s fastest-growing
megacity. It is a focal point for investors
capitalising on rich development growth
based on massive demand – and a gateway
to emerging markets of the continent. »
Environmental Impact Assesment Report

https://www.ekoatlantic.com/

IPOB's no get all this and yet they want Biafra, na hunger go hammer dem.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Orpe7(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Flat heads will not like this.
Later they will come and say they developed Eko Atlantic grin

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by MENELIK1: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2017
osuofia2:
70% of this eco Atlantic city will be owned by IBO's, 20% by Hausa's then the remaining 10 will be for afonjas and others..... But the developers should watch afonjas before they turn it into popoo state like ibadan

Ipig, why 70% for the Osus? It should be 105% a gala hawker like you!

11 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Orpe7(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2017
DeutschJunge:
is it me or does this development look very slow. just 3 buildings?
and with the fact that nigeria is a very bad place to invest in at the moment, just scares me.

Make dem rush so buildings will be collapsing like those ones in the yeast abi cheesy
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by bidierichie: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2017
And some people go say na paper work. una don see am say na reality!
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:
There is no morning i don't wake up and thank god/jesus because he created me yoruba. May almighty father continue to bless the great yoruba tribe. As lagos is beginning to integrate with other yoruba states, we are anticipating massive development in years ahead.
will you just go back to ijebu ode we must take our Lagos along....
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by bidierichie: 8:58am On Aug 15, 2017
MENELIK1:

Ipig, why 70% for the Osus? It should be 105% a gala hawker like you!

Dont mind that fellow, he has lost his sense-bloc

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by money121(m): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by decatalyst(m): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Heart attack about buildings and infrastructures ??

Low mentality is a disease

Obviously, its a diseases your fam is battling with lipsrsealed
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by bakynes(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
will you just go back to ijebu ode we must take our Lagos along....
Mumu funny enough this area is Ijebu/Awori territory. Better face your Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2017
bakynes:

It's more like 70% Private foreign investment and 30% state investment. It's a PPP Public /Private Partnership. The Lebanese brothers Chagoury are the ones handling the project.

More of such is still coming to Lagos, the smart city MOU Ambode signed in Dubai is coming soon.
No.It's tinubu that owns it just like lekki toll gate.Stop misinforming the public.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by wolextayo: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2017
0b100100111:

Yes!

That landmass you see was an ocean before it was reclaimed.
Wow! So that means they will now have a proper plan for it since it was initially plain. Thanks
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by natznext(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2017
comshots:
No.It's tinubu that owns it just like lekki toll gate.Stop misinforming the public.

Is it in Nigeria?
Will it provide Jobs?
Will it boost one or more sectors? Say tourism?

Btws those re rhetorics
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by middlebelter(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:
There is no morning i don't wake up and thank god/jesus because he created me yoruba. May almighty father continue to bless the great yoruba tribe. As lagos is beginning to integrate with other yoruba states, we are anticipating massive development in years ahead.

I am a Yorubaman Eko Atlantic City is a pride to all Nigerians, not only the Yoruba tribe. We should do away with tribal sentiments and embrace the giant development strides taking place in Lagos which we expect to be replicated in other parts of the Country. Outside Nigeria, we certainly see Lagos as a unifying city, a blessing to the entire country.

6 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by 0b100100111: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2017
bidierichie:
And some people go say na paper work. una don see am say na reality!

Why won't they say such?

Obiano has signed more MOU than any living thing on Earth and still nothing to show it on ground.

Dude used millions to inaugurate a proposed airport months ago and till date they have not even cleared the ancestral forest.

The Anambra rice is still yet to be planted after over a year!

The Ugu exportation died a natural death and;

A counterfeit suspension bridge graced the center of there city.

Why won't have such mentality that all is a mirage

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by bidierichie: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2017
0b100100111:

Why won't they say such?

Obiano has signed more MOU than any living thing on Earth and still nothing to show it on ground.

Dude used millions to inaugurate a proposed airport months ago and till date they have not even cleared the ancestral forest.

The Anambra rice is still yet to be planted after over a year!

The Ugu exportation died a natural death and;

A counterfeit suspension bridge graced the center of there city.

Why won't have such mentality that all is a mirage

But Now you cant doubt proof because it is all obvious with pictorial evidence that is real. Lagos is not Anambra though
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2017
Mumu Yoruba boy. Finally na igbo boys way get money like us go live there. u fit afford am. Mind u na niaja b that no b ur village.
Cinkq:
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by victorDanladi: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2017
fuck2conquer:

See this one oo. Stay there and be using Lagos State's developmental strides to console urself as a Yoruba boy. If you like, don't push and demand for same to be replicated in ur state, Osun.
Not every part of UK is like london and Manchester city.

Create something for your side too to console yourself!!

Each tribe should create its own no mans land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by victorDanladi: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2017
TruePass:
Mumu Yoruba boy. Finally na igbo boys way get money like us go live there. u fit afford am. Mind u na niaja b that no b ur village.

Yorubas call what you do "egan",watering down what
you lack to compesate for the deficit.

A:USA is great
yIGBO like thinker:remove newyork and Los angele,USA
is nothing.

A:UK is great
yIGBO Like thinker:Remove london and Manchester
city,UK is nothing.

A:Japan is great
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove tokyo japan is nothing.

A:southwest is the most industrialized according to
national statistics.
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove lagos and ogun,southwest
is nothing.....75% of it na we get am.

A:yIGBO land is the most industrialized.
yIGBO like thinker:Yes,especially our Anambra.

7 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by litaninja(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2017
Nigeria doesn't learn anything bro. This should be obvious by the way they're constantly reclaiming and filling. In a few years, they'll see results....

Frenchfriez:
Going well, but I hope Eko is learning from Miami and the American coastal cities. If you push water, water would push back at you.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by victorDanladi: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2017
litaninja:
Nigeria doesn't learn anything bro. This should be obvious by the way they're constantly reclaiming and filling. In a few years, they'll see results....

visit their website and download the work progress,their video on simulation of ocean wave and its defense.

They did their home work wella and they were even given an international award for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2017
wetin this one dey talk. Oga go make money. Abi u think say dem go share d place give yorobo people. Na for boys way get moula angry
victorDanladi:

is nothing.

city,UK is nothing.

national statistics.
is nothing.....75% of it na we get am.

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2017
bakynes:

Mumu funny enough this area is Ijebu/Awori territory. Better face your Biafra.
thank God is not in our Lagos, even as that we are coming to possess our possession in Eko Atlantic city
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by sweatlana: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2017
emeijeh:

And you disrespect him by using a small "g" and "j"?
I serve a God who is mighty.
I don't know about you.
Well said.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by victorDanladi: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2017
TruePass:
wetin this one dey talk. Oga go make money. Abi u think say dem go share d place give yorobo people. Na for boys way get moula angry

YOU ONLY COMFIRMED WHAT I POSTED.EMPTY CHESTBEATING.

is nothing.

city,UK is nothing.

national statistics.
is nothing.

NO EMPTY CHESTBEATING AGAIN,FACTS AND FIGURE SPEAKS.According to statistics,southeast rub shoulders with northeast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Moganajoe: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:

But you didnt ask God to stop afonjas skull miners, so that they can be integrated to other business and be forgiven. Are u impress with those miners?

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2017
thanks God for making me an ofe nmanu
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2017
I'll sure live there......
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by yankosbaba(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Should be titled how to deceive gullible Nigerians grin grin grin

victorDanladi:
AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY ON AN
UNPRECEDENTED SCALE

Eko Atlantic is an entire new coastal city
being built on Victoria Island adjacent to
Lagos, Nigeria, to solve the chronic shortage
of real estate in the world’s fastest-growing
megacity. It is a focal point for investors
capitalising on rich development growth
based on massive demand – and a gateway
to emerging markets of the continent. »
Environmental Impact Assesment Report

https://www.ekoatlantic.com/

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by tiger28: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Heart attack about buildings and infrastructures ??

Low mentality is a disease
e pain am well!!!!
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by NothingDoMe: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by triplec93(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2017
middlebelter:

I am a Yorubaman Eko Atlantic City is a pride to all Nigerians, not only the Yoruba tribe. We should do away with tribal sentiments and embrace the giant development strides taking place in Lagos which we expect to be replicated in other parts of the Country. Outside Nigeria, we certainly see Lagos as a unifying city, a blessing to the entire country.
Nice one, i pray the south south Governors follow in their footsteps, but i notice that attention isn't given to the poor, rather they demolish their settlements without an alternative, i will take them more seriously if they build low cost houses for the poor in liveable conditions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibadan Explosion Aftermath: Buildings In Ruins, People Injured (Video, Photos) / Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI / Top 10 Strangest Buildings In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.