Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates (41906 Views)

Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You / Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG / Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Idrismusty97(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2017
emeijeh:

And you disrespect him by using a small "g" and "j"?
I serve a God who is mighty.
I don't know about you.
So your capital letter G made your god mighty? Mumu. You are the one making your god look small. Any god who is more concern about frivolities like the letters in just one of the numerous language in the world is a small god.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by safiaaASSHOLE: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2017
TruePass:
Mumu Yoruba boy. Finally na igbo boys way get money like us go live there. u fit afford am. Mind u na niaja b that no b ur village.

Idiot biafrat, don't you want your biafrat anymore, why can't you guys just move to your potor land.

see his head :

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2017
More updates

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by adeoluphilips: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2017
Abbeyme:
I just wanna know what development is happening at the Oworonsoki end of the TMB

I heard that the project is a Bus terminal and Jetty...Note: it is an unconfirmed information
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2017
Lol anybody for your family fresh like that. What i do boy, u can only dream about doing it.
safiaaASSHOLE:

Idiot biafrat, don't you want your biafrat anymore, why can't you guys just move to your potor land.

see his head :
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by NothingDoMe: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2017
victorDanladi:

visit their website and download the work progress,their video on simulation of ocean wave and its defense.

They did their home work wella and they were even given an international award for that.
Video simulations often mean nothing against nature. Same way you can't predict the weather 100%.

Truth is no matter the safety measures, flooding remains a threat to Eko Atlantic and its environs.

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=eko+atlantic+risk+flooding&oq=eko+atlantic+risk+flooding&aqs=chrome..69i57.15718j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 15, 2017
Azuri Peninsula update

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2017
fuck2conquer:

See this one oo. Stay there and be using Lagos State's developmental strides to console urself as a Yoruba boy. If you like, don't push and demand for same to be replicated in ur state, Osun.

What kind of talk is this? Is Lagos not a Yoruba State? No matter how you try, igbos cant lay claim to Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by palearab: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2017
0b100100111:

Why won't they say such?

Obiano has signed more MOU than any living thing on Earth and still nothing to show it on ground.

Dude used millions to inaugurate a proposed airport months ago and till date they have not even cleared the ancestral forest.

The Anambra rice is still yet to be planted after over a year!

The Ugu exportation died a natural death and;

A counterfeit suspension bridge graced the center of there city.

Why won't have such mentality that all is a mirage
Hahahaha am laughing my heart out and you made me to spill my coffee. God your so funny. You just finished the State Government just like that...

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Ugosample(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2017
Stonerobaba:

Radarada..... do you think the housing scheme is meant for common people like you and i? Abeg stop eulogizing these people. Just imagine if this kind of fund is spent on sensible and affordable housing schemes for the common masses in the state.
you get sense
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Bakrabas: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2017
Let's them continue shouting Afonja despite the fact they don't know the meaning, let's them continue wailing skull mining States and they ignore their drug tycoon sons that had loggerhead abroad and decided to kill everybody in the village.

While skull mining cities keep on developing everyday, they are there chanting secession, obstructing their future glory properties with the hope that they are vandalizing the Federal government's property, they keep on kidnapping, (Ida n ba Ile ara e ja o ro pe oun b'ako je) the sword is destroying is own house and its thought that it destroying the pouch

They believe that they are the one dictating Nigerian economy yet their people have no place in the pool of world richest list

The relegated Almajiri Tribe yet a day never pass by without consuming the product of made by Almajiri tribe

These are the people that considered themselves as the most superior tribe, without them no Nigeria

They considered themselves as the most lettered in Nigeria yet for many years they find themselves under the leadership of whom they considered unlettered

Because of money they can do an undo

They believed that they love themselves but just give any of their Sons a token amount money, he will change the tune

You know those people self acclaimed Israeli born but grown up in another man's country Nigeria...

May God bless the Igbo - Hausa - Yoruba and the minority group

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by omoiyalayi(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2017
Wow this is amazing

Igbos shld come & learn

All south east state put together can never meet the development that lagos state alone has achieved in 50years to come, that's why they have made it their home without second thought.

It's only the f00ls & the ignorants among them that will be hating & abusing southwest upanddown.

The Igbos have benefited tremendously in southwest more than any tribe has benefit in their region.

That is why they cannot go back home & start a life their because there's nothing to go back to.

They only go home once in a year for. Christmas & eventually comes back to the land that flows with milk & honey (Lagos)

I will urge them in their best intrest to support one nigeria and join hands with other tribes to move this country forward.

God bless southwest
God bless nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2017
decatalyst:
Wow!

The second picture is out of this world!

Some peeps be having heart attack already... grin
Why are they having heart attack?
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by naijaboiy: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2017
A place where only the rich will be able to access. Be you igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. grin

All other poor tribalists ranting on this thread will still be laying claims while the rich igbo, Hausa or Yoruba man will be buying properties and flexing on the "Yoruba Land" grin

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2017
0b100100111:

And U.A.E?
Yes and UAE and the rest of them buh I rarely come across stories of street flooding in the UAE.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by adegeye38(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2017
victorDanladi:

Yorubas call what you do "egan",watering down what
you lack to compesate for the deficit.

A:USA is great
yIGBO like thinker:remove newyork and Los angele,USA
is nothing.

A:UK is great
yIGBO Like thinker:Remove london and Manchester
city,UK is nothing.

A:Japan is great
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove tokyo japan is nothing.

A:southwest is the most industrialized according to
national statistics.
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove lagos and ogun,southwest
is nothing.....75% of it na we get am.

A:yIGBO land is the most industrialized.
yIGBO like thinker:Yes,especially our Anambra.
remove los angeles and new york, you have, atlanta, seatle, san fransisco, miami, Orlando, portland, san diego, las vegas, chicago and so on

remove london and Manchester you have, liverpool, Birmingham nd so on
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by totorimi: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2017
As usual, majority of the companies and individuals that will invest there are Ibos. How? go and check Lekki ph1,VGC, Banana Island and all other estates in VI you will understand.

Meanwhile, some of these folks when they manage to visit home, they lodge in hotels and you need to see the hurry they are in to get back to Lagos.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by adegeye38(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2017
victorDanladi:

Yorubas call what you do "egan",watering down what
you lack to compesate for the deficit.

A:USA is great
yIGBO like thinker:remove newyork and Los angele,USA
is nothing.

A:UK is great
yIGBO Like thinker:Remove london and Manchester
city,UK is nothing.

A:Japan is great
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove tokyo japan is nothing.

A:southwest is the most industrialized according to
national statistics.
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove lagos and ogun,southwest
is nothing.....75% of it na we get am.

A:yIGBO land is the most industrialized.
yIGBO like thinker:Yes,especially our Anambra.
remove los angeles and new york, you have, atlanta, seatle, san fransisco, miami, Orlando, portland, san diego, las vegas, chicago and so on

remove lagos and ogun state, you have ondo state
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by victorDanladi: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2017
adegeye38:

remove lagos and ogun state, you have ondo state
and Oyo(ibadan city,largest in the country:haters should die)
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by victorDanladi: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2017
totorimi:
As usual, majority of the companies and individuals that will invest there are Ibos. How? go and check Lekki ph1,VGC, Banana Island and all other estates in VI you will understand.

Meanwhile, some of these folks when they manage to visit home, they lodge in hotels and you need to see the hurry they are in to get back to Lagos.

LIST THE COMPANIES AND THE IGBO OWNERS.

NO MORE EMPTY CHESTBEATING,FACTS AND FIGURES SPEAK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by ba7man(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2017
DeutschJunge:
is it me or does this development look very slow. just 3 buildings?
and with the fact that nigeria is a very bad place to invest in at the moment, just scares me.
So you actually think cities of that magnitude are built in a few years?

Think again.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by victorDanladi: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2017
naijaboiy:
A place where only the rich will be able to access. Be you igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. grin

All other poor tribalists ranting on this thread will still be laying claims while the rich igbo, Hausa or Yoruba man will be buying properties and flexing on the "Yoruba Land" grin
YORUBAS ARE PROUD OF THAT
(they will learn the language of the city)

when will they too give the world a no mans land ,that will be pride of all,not just them!
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by naijaboiy: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2017
victorDanladi:

YORUBAS ARE PROUD OF THAT
(they will learn the language of the city)

when will they too give the world a no mans land ,that will be pride of all,not just them!
Proud of what exactly? Something that you can't enjoy even when it's in your own land?

Shouldn't you be having some sort of entitlement based on the fact that you're a Yoruba man and the city is in your land? An igbo man will invest in that place and make his money while you're in your house claiming it on the internet. grin

I expect you to call me a hater or an igbo man next. grin

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by victorDanladi: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2017
safiaaASSHOLE:

see his head :
Dont mind him,he wants to die in yorubas no mans land ni
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 15, 2017
natznext:

Is it in Nigeria?
Will it provide Jobs?
Will it boots one or more sectors? Say tourism?

Btws those re rhetorics
Is it not those slavery ₦10k salary jobs?
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by victorDanladi: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2017
naijaboiy:

Proud of what exactly? Something that you can't enjoy even when it's in your own land?

Shouldn't you be having some sort of entitlement based on the fact that you're a Yoruba man and the city is in your land? An igbo man will invest in that place and make his money while you're in your house claiming it on the internet. grin

I expect you to call me a hater or an igbo man next. grin
Very proud:You wonder why have more igbo speaking yoruba language than yorubas speaking igbos.
They learnt it in yoruba land no mans land city of lagos(ikeja,suurulere,isale eko,ati osa etc)
who will call you hater.

NO EMPTY CHESTBEATING.

LIST THAT IGBO MEN THAT WILL BUY IT AND THEIR COMPANIES.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by luluman: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:
There is no morning i don't wake up and thank god/jesus because he created me yoruba. May almighty father continue to bless the great yoruba tribe. As lagos is beginning to integrate with other yoruba states, we are anticipating massive development in years ahead.
That your joy( & mine too) is what is giving them heart problems cos they hate to see Lagos progress.They will now come & say they develop the Atlantic city with their hands & legs.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by otokx(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2017
They better put a toll gate at the the entry points.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by fishbone123(m): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
I wish other governors could learn frm ds Lagos governors (past n present) no governor in Lagos dat didn't perform, when Fashola was there we tot he has done it all but look @ wat Orobo is doing again.
Meanwhile in other news, Osinbajo came to Minna ystday n Nepa gave us 24hrs Light, they took d Light ds morning sad I guess he has left. Wickedness.
u shud have tied osinbanjo down as long as u wang nepa to leave d light... tied d short tin down til 2019 and u wil have light til 2019
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by natznext(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2017
comshots:
Is it not those slavery ₦10k salary jobs?

A lot of Pink and Blue collar Jobs would be created, almost none will pay less than 25k

Please don't quote me again.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 15, 2017
I must work/live here o. grin
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2017
fishbone123:

u shud have tied osinbanjo down as long as u wang nepa to leave d light... tied d short tin down til 2019 and u wil have light til 2019
grin pls send me d Rope......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibadan Explosion Aftermath: Buildings In Ruins, People Injured (Video, Photos) / Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI / Top 10 Strangest Buildings In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.