Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates (41907 Views)

Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You / Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG / Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by ba7man(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
naijaboiy:

I'm not responsible for the pain you feel bro! grin
You're obviously the one in pains at seeing these pics of Eko Atlantic.

I can see through you.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by naijaboiy: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
ba7man:
You're obviously the one in pains at seeing these pics of Eko Atlantic.

I can see through you.
Yes sir! You're absolutely correct. grin

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by buchilino(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
D DAY NATURE GO VEX, I PITY D PPLE DAT WILL BUY PROPERTIES HERE.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by lonji: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
I'd live and work here in future
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by sigain: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
frustrated Ibo, I wonder what good your tribe can add to your biafra agitation. YORUBA N RO NU.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by makizee(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
buchilino:
D DAY NATURE GO VEX, I PITY D PPLE DAT WILL BUY PROPERTIES HERE.

Negative mindseted folks like you will also be welcome to the place...no be only nature, na mother and father nature go jojn vex together...You think Civil Engineers are jokers abi
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by buchilino(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
makizee:

Negative mindseted folks like you will also be welcome to the place...no be only nature, na mother and father nature go jojn vex together...You think Civil Engineers are jokers abi

CIVIL ENGINEERS, IS WAT U CALL DEM RIGHT. I GUESS IT WAS UNCIVIL ENGINEERS DAT BUILT LEKKI PHASE 1, N V.I( BASED ON D FLOODS I C ALMOST VERY RAINEY SEASON AT DIS PLACES).
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by emeijeh(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Idrismusty97:
So your capital letter G made your god mighty? Mumu. You are the one making your god look small. Any god who is more concern about frivolities like the letters in just one of the numerous language in the world is a small god.
Keep quiet
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by jconsulting(f): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is the new capital of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by paradigmshift(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
ba7man:
Compare the scale of sand filling for the palm island with its duplexes and eko atlantic with its high rises, bridges, road network, skyscrapers etc and you'll see eko Atlantic is a far larger, more complex project.

And it's not a govt project, Lagos only invited investors to carry out the project.

You should see the project in person to understand it.

thanks, nice info but the differences ain't much. u also ve sky scrappers , hotels n bridges in palm island n co. they should be fast with it abeg even if it's nt government project as u said, they should tidy up n make money with it, that will ginger them to do more. even if say Na government project, dem for dey sand filing till next 20yrs. 9ja dey slow for everything. are j working with them bro?
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by ba7man(m): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
paradigmshift:

thanks, nice info but the differences ain't much. u also ve sky scrappers , hotels n bridges in palm island n co. they should be fast with it abeg even if it's nt government project as u said, they should tidy up n make money with it, that will ginger them to do more. even if say Na government project, dem for dey sand filing till next 20yrs. 9ja dey slow for everything. are j working with them bro?
I wish I was bro.

Just one skyscraper and I'll remain humble.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by paradigmshift(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
ba7man:
I wish I was bro.

Just one skyscraper and I'll remain humble.

hahaha humble hard o lmao
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by SweetBoyFriend(m): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
decatalyst:

Obviously, its a diseases your fam is battling with lipsrsealed

Yeah

But my family are not dying of hunger and suffering

Go swallow your daily dose of Amala and Ewedu

Stinky goat
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by SweetBoyFriend(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
tiger28:
e pain am well!!!!

A Nairaland comment made by a little kid who still lives with his parents pained me ??

Lol, you need to grow up
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by decatalyst(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Yeah

But my family are not dying of hunger and suffering

Go swallow your daily dose of Amala and Ewedu

Stinky goat

Now I understand where your anger and obsession came from. Sowie, u hear?

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
decatalyst:

Now I understand where your anger and obsession came from. Sowie, u hear?

Sowie ??

Kid, your written English just gave me brain cancer
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by victorDanladi: 5:52am On Aug 16, 2017
paradigmshift:

who's now funding it oga tell me ?
chagoury group(developed banana island) in collaboration with stanbic IBTC.visit www.ekoatlanticcity.com
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by victorDanladi: 6:02am On Aug 16, 2017
Bashir75:

LAGOS MOVES TO TRANSFORM OWORONSHOKI TO TRANSPORT, ENTERTAINMENT HUB
The Lagos State Government on Monday outlined plans to transform the blighted areas of Oworonshoki Waterfront into one of the biggest transportation, tourism and entertainment hubs in Nigeria.

Commissioner for Waterfront Infrastructure Development, Engr. Ade Akinsanya in a statement, said that the project will improve the aesthetics and security of the environment, while attracting investments in water transportation and boosting socio-economic activities in the axis, with the provision of shopping malls and related infrastructures.

According to the Commissioner, the proposed entertainment and mega ferry terminal site, already under reclamation, would divert a lot of human and vehicular traffic gridlocks away from the Lagos Island and take advantage of the central location and accessibility of the proposed Oworonshoki terminal to the Apapa Port, Ikeja Airport and other parts of the State.

“Youths and residents will enjoy quality sports, recreational, entertainment and emergency response facilities at the terminal.

“Commuters transiting through the terminal will not only enjoy state-of the arts infrastructure, they will also be able to park and ride and park and cruise from the state-of-the-art jetty, thus reducing the carbon emission level and travel time within the city,” Akinsanya said.

He expressed optimism that the reclaimed 29.6 hectares site of the project, which would involve revetment work to protect the jetty area, would also eliminate illegal dredging activities in the area.

Explaining that the project will be in three phases, Akinsanya said that it was also part of efforts by the State Government to revitalise and augment inter-modal system of water, rail and road transportation and housing development, just as he revealed that the Epe, Badagry and Mile 2 waterfronts have also been earmarked in the Master Plan for similar regeneration.

He said that Phase One, which is the ongoing reclamation of the 29.5 hectares of the project site by Messrs Fountain Construction Company (FCC), would be completed by November 2017.

The Commissioner further said, “Consolidation and settlement of the reclaimed land for six to nine months, will be followed by Phase Two, which will involve provision of shoreline protection and reconstruction of 2.8km Ariyo Street as an alternative road, that will run under the 3rd Mainland Bridge along with other infrastructures within nine months and to be completed by June 2018”.

“The third Phase which will be both State financed and Public-Private Sector (PPP) financed, will involve the construction of the Mega Jetty and Bus Terminal, complete with entertainment and Tourism facilities (Multiple Boutique, Hotels, Museums/Art Galleries, Sport and recreational facilities as well as a 1000 capacity car park, based on the design master plan of the area.”

Akinsanya said that on completion, Lagosians would be able to embark on travel from Oworonshoki either via water using the Jetty Terminal or via Ultra-Modern Buses departing from the New Bus Terminal
see oooo.

by 2030,yIGBO people will claim they developed it.while other tribes maintain their normal descent reasonable decorum.

Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by paradigmshift(m): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2017
victorDanladi:

chagoury group(developed banana island) in collaboration with stanbic IBTC.visit www.ekoatlanticcity.com

thanks for d tip.
mke dem maintain am well like dt Palm island n co or x , I leave dt for my opponent to answer. but ambode n co they go there now, so what's stopping them from pumping money into it ? 9ja Na one way Sha. thanks for info
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by decatalyst(m): 8:33am On Aug 16, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Sowie ??

Kid, your written English just gave me brain cancer

Oh! Start treatment for the cancer sharperly! grin

I wish you best of luck in your struggle.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates by samsobo24(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
If there is any update,Victordanladi don't forget to mention me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibadan Explosion Aftermath: Buildings In Ruins, People Injured (Video, Photos) / Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI / Top 10 Strangest Buildings In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.