Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms (3648 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by biz2get(m): 4:27am On Aug 15, 2017
NYSC corpers are now rocking their uniforms in more sexy ways.

Wonder if they just do this to pose for pictures or actually wear this in camp.

What do you think?

Source : Yoruba Movies

Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by Myself2(m): 4:45am On Aug 15, 2017
Shey this wan na NYSC uniform ni ??

1 Like

Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by ediama(m): 5:14am On Aug 15, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by olasaad(f): 5:43am On Aug 15, 2017
It's allowed so far they are not using hijab. That's the only thing the LI don't want to see
Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by fabre4: 5:46am On Aug 15, 2017
olasaad:
It's allowed so far they are not using hijab. That's the only thing the LI don't want to see

what's wrong if they do it on hijab
Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by PatriotTemidayo: 6:02am On Aug 15, 2017
Thank God Senate remove the lost course from the constitution.

NYSC is has lost its purpose period.
Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by Nedfed(m): 6:16am On Aug 15, 2017
I guess she's Di'ja sister
Pancake family grin

1 Like

Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by MrGreenMavro: 7:00am On Aug 15, 2017
Mk NYSC feed her well make she no go vanish....c as she lean like Linda, her head con b like cylinder.

Breaking news
Gerard Pique complaining that his own goal vs realmadrid should not have counted because he was in an offside position

Deadgrin
Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by jworos(m): 7:57am On Aug 15, 2017
That middle pic sha, when did refugees start serving our country cause she sure looks like one tongue
Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by pocohantas(f): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2017
They don't wear it to camp, they use it to pose for pictures. It's what social media has caused. It is okay to sew something of quality that fits you well...but going out of your way to sew or combine khaki in ridiculous ways, is what I don't understand.

It's worse with some ladies.
Anything they enter, they must turn it to joke or fashion contest. It's same thing with some of them in police, army...even fire service.
Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by Jaqenhghar: 8:18am On Aug 15, 2017
biz2get:
NYSC corpers are now rocking their uniforms in more sexy ways.

Wonder if they just do this to pose for pictures or actually wear this in camp.

What do you think?

Source : Yoruba Movies
This one na Lara Croft wannabe
A malnourished version of Lara Croft

1 Like

Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2017
Bros lefulefu
Ain't that augustp your friend
Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

This one na Lara Croft wannabe
A malnourished version of Lara Croft

1 Like

Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2017
sunshineG:
Bros lefulefu
Ain't that augustp your friend
no be she oo grin
augustp dey use glasses and besides she fat pass dis babe small na cheesy cheesy cheesy
but u sabi look for trouble sha grin grin grin
Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

no be she oo grin
augustp dey use glasses and besides she fat pass dis babe small na cheesy cheesy cheesy
but u sabi look for trouble sha grin grin grin
this fit be her recent pics
You know camp dey lean person
Plus she fit no wear glasses for the pics now grin grin grin
Watin she go do than to come insult me grin cheesy
She no commit my dic now cheesy
Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by olasaad(f): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2017
fabre4:

what's wrong if they do it on hijab

Lol..you don't know how angry they(LI) are when they see you putting on hijab on your kaki
Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by shinarlaura(f): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2017
sunshineG:

Hahahahaha.... u like trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 15, 2017
sunshineG:
abeg e don do grin grin
no use laugh kill me grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by muller101(m): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2017
Leave them . It's just for few months. I de use my own mob floor.
Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha.... u like trouble
abi now
The girl resembles that girl small cheesy cheesy
But both of them are pretty sha grin
Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by muller101(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Thank God Senate remove the lost course from the constitution.

NYSC is has lost its purpose period.

ur English na die grin
Re: Female Corpers Are Getting More Daring With Their NYSC Uniforms by dacovajnr: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2017
She looks Anorexic embarassed..See as rib cage dey show.. The Bobo wey dey chop her "snail" no try @ all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Someone Loves Me For Real / The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs / Christian Women Who Stay On Top During Sex,do Doggy Style Won't Make Heaven.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.