Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs (3537 Views)

Man Shares 10 Things About His Wife-To-Be, Gets Blasted / Jane Mena Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs by realmedia(f): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
South African based-Nigerian model, Abby Chioma Zeus who is the founder of The Boob Movement has listed 10 reasons why men should love big boobs.

Read below.

1. CLEAVAGE BABY!

There are women who DREAM of a full cleavage every hour of every day! Us busty babes may not be ablable to button our shirts all the way to the top, but we've got something to makeup for it.

2. EVERYBODY LOVES THEM!

Who doesn't love big soft boobies? Babies love them, straight men, gay men, teens, girls with small boobs etc. If you're not on this train sis then idk...

3. BIG FLUFFY PILLOWS

Ever wondered why your man always falls asleep on your chest? That's because tatas make the best cushions!

4. YOU CAN HIDE ANYTHING IN YOUR BRA

Be it money, a cigar, your phone, bank cards, candy ALL OF IT. It can all fit in your bra if it's big enough.

read all and more photo>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/02/the-boob-movement-founder-shares-10.html

1 Like

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs by ubunja(m): 2:42am On Feb 11, 2019
Rubbish. I love flat chested women. Check out those Latinas with big ass and tiny titties tongue
Big boobs are a sign you are a whòre. Boys made them grow.
Argue with the dinosaurs.

4 Likes

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs by ubunja(m): 2:45am On Feb 11, 2019
realmedia:
South African based-Nigerian model, Abby Chioma Zeus who is the founder of The Boob Movement has listed 10 reasons why men should love big boobs.

Read below.

1. CLEAVAGE BABY!

There are women who DREAM of a full cleavage every hour of every day! Us busty babes may not be ablable to button our shirts all the way to the top, but we've got something to makeup for it.

2. EVERYBODY LOVES THEM!

Who doesn't love big soft boobies? Babies love them, straight men, gay men, teens, girls with small boobs etc. If you're not on this train sis then idk...

3. BIG FLUFFY PILLOWS

Ever wondered why your man always falls asleep on your chest? That's because tatas make the best cushions!

Be it money, a cigar, your phone, bank cards, candy ALL OF IT. It can all fit in your bra if it's big enough.

read all and more photo>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/02/the-boob-movement-founder-shares-10.html
smh angry so we should love big boobs because YOU CAN HIDE ANYTHING IN YOUR BRA?? how the hell does that even concern us??

1 Like

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs by ubunja(m): 2:49am On Feb 11, 2019
realmedia:

Read below.

1. CLEAVAGE BABY!

2. EVERYBODY LOVES THEM!

3. BIG FLUFFY PILLOWS

the boobs are not even the same size. Loool ediot.
Seems like guys focused on one boob too much. I'm sure guys stand behind you then with their right hand squeeze the right boob too much. I laugh.
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs by Speedyconnect15: 6:40am On Feb 11, 2019
Nawao.

Boob movement founder now na achievement
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
ubunja:
the boobs are not even the same size. Loool ediot.
Seems like guys focused on one boob too much. I'm sure guys stand behind you then with their right hand squeeze the right boob too much. I laugh.

Most ladies boobs are not of equal size, I don't know the reason though
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs by COOL10(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
ubunja:
Rubbish. I love flat chested women. Check out those Latinas with big ass and tiny titties tongue

Nope Ubunja. Not with you on this one. I love em tities big and soft cheesy grin
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs by MrFlavvor(m): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
ubunja:
You talking shiit n***a

Big titties all the way

#tityboigang
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs by ubunja(m): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
MrFlavvor:

You talking shiit n***a

Big titties all the way

#tityboigang
no ways. Flat is the way to go
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs by ubunja(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
COOL10:

Nope Ubunja. Not with you on this one. I love em tities big and soft cheesy grin
big boobs mean the girl is a slut for real
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs by Khd95(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
It's biblical grin

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs by COOL10(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
ubunja:
big boobs mean the girl is a slut for real

Let's just say melons have greater health benefits compared to pears grin grin. At least when it comes to me wink.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Abroad Coming Home To Marry; My Take / My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me / Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.