Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. (13269 Views)

How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked / My Brother Was Sacked And Duped By A Company / A Co-worker Was Sacked Yesterday For Not Coming To Work On Public Holiday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Temysteve(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
MadManTalking:
I don't get it... you mean 'May Feather' or 'My Father' or 'May Weather?'
May Feather and May Weather I know but I am not sure I have heard of May Father.
Who is he?
May weather Father!
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Temysteve(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Any small ishh dis days, pple go done pack go village. Shet na there dem go restores the lost glory If ur dad believe in the city, he would have stay put. Thank God my parent don't brought me up with any kind of village square.
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by nicerichard05: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

Truth is when your thread hits FP... No room for editing.
Except the mods.

i knw abt dat buh d MOD would hav done d editing b4 hitting fp
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by bhankymyk(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Madeu:

You just shoot yourself!. In your quest to start a tribal bashing. The guy is 'abum onye Igbo boy.'

Who write better than this pics?
so he wrote those things makes him an Igbo

Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by misspineapple(f): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Edit your topic jor. Which one be May father? Abi My father . Too eary to dey drink ogogoro jor grin
Too eary abi?Correction Correction
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
nicerichard05:

i knw abt dat buh d MOD would hav done d editing b4 hitting fp
Yeah
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Halo22: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Well this is the irony of working in private ventures. Presently, am a teacher in private school but am doing everything I can to secure job with govt cos of job security, even though am on the advantageous side as i majored in science.
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by ogianyo(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
celestialAgent:
Your father is a pensioner, if he had planned well for his retirement, he won't be in this mess. Dont be like your dad, plan ahead and invest in the poultry business no matter how small should you eventually get a job.

Btw, you made going back to the village sound so bad. It's really not for a retried person if you av enough saved up to run your life there - you can even be a chief grin grin
Did you say plan well?How old are you and how long have you worked?
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
misspineapple:
Too eary abi?Correction Correction
Lol.
MOD has already locked up the modifying abi editing button.
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Edit your topic jor. Which one be May father? Abi My father . Too [b]eary to dey drink ogogoro jor grin[/b]

It seems you ignored the log of wood in your own eye to remove the tooth pick on his grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Employees: Note These Bodies Established For Your Cause / Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On / I'm Working At NNPC But Not Being Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.