Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

$90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence (31315 Views)

Nigeria Accounts For Bulk Of Africa’s $90 Billion Stashed Assets / Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China / Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by ozoemenaca: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Madam we know you are innocent, they can only deceive those who falls for their cheap propaganda. Same people that voted for them are the same people that are crying today. Only time will tell
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by edo3(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
OK we have heard,,come back n explain.
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by NothingDoMe: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
agbangam:
Na today!!! Even Abacha n his family claimed dey did not loot, Dansuki himself claims he is innocent, Babaginda say him be Saint, GEJ say stealing is not corruption, Evans say him be business man, Gen Badeh denied d house and 1M dols found in his house, Dokpesi said 2B from GEJ is for advert, NNPC boss said 7B found in an abandon house was a gift from his friends. Madam Deziani der was no time me and my fellow patriot were hoping u would accept those loots, so we are not disturbed by ur denial cheesy.
And Buhari?
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by classicopera(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
otabuko:
I didn't need to read. She's a shameless thief.
your one of the brainless dead walking ZOMBIES that are helping propagate the media trial campaign of this shameless and directionless fiasco government. Amadioha's left bum fall on you! Nama!
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Angeleye5(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=nwakibie3 post=59487508]Former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Allison Madueke has finally spoken on several allegations of financial impropriety levelled against her by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

Diezani said she never stole Nigeria’s money.

The former Minister made the claim in a statement she issued yesterday.

She said the anti-graft agency was taking advantage of her silence to try and convict her in the media hence her response.

Recall that the EFCC had alleged that Diezani Alison-Madueke, a former minister of Petroleum Resources, by an order of a Federal High Court has forfeited $153.3 million to the Federal Government.

Diezani’s statement, which was made available to newsmen in Abuja, reads, “I wish to state I cannot forfeit what was never mine.

“I do not know the basis on which the EFCC has chosen to say that I am the owner of these funds as no evidence was provided to me before the order was obtained, and they have not, in fact, served me with the order or any evidence since they obtained it.”

“Let me re-state categorically as I have always maintained, for the record, I have not and will never steal money from or defraud the Federal Government of Nigeria. I am willing to respond to charges brought against me that follow duly laid down procedures,” she said.

The former Minister dared the EFCC to without further delay, publish details of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC’s accounts from where the said $153.3 million was taken.

She also said that the report that Italian prosecutors indicted her for sharing in the loot of the $1.3 billion OPL 245 oil block deal, which involved Malabu and the Joint Venture Multinational partners, ENI (AGIP) and Royal Dutch was false.

She continued, “Let me once again state for the record that this is another figment of the author’s imagination, which, given the persistent bid to ensure my destruction and stick all of the sins of the corruption that plagued oil and gas sector in the last 30 years upon my head, probably emanated from the EFCC itself.

“Let me clear the history of OPL 245, otherwise known as Malabu. You will find a full chronology in the attached report that I made to the House of Representatives in late 2011 (Annex 2A/Annex-2B).

“[color=#990000][/color]

To be really honest Government needs to start administering truth serums to these people, questioning will be like " U thief or U no thief? Simple.
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Chukazu: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
sisipelebe:
Tell this to the dogs " I have not and will never steal money from or defraud the Federal Government of Nigeria. " what an avaricious creature.

Those accusing her based on sentiment without substance are the "real Dog" and I hope they are listening
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
otabuko:
I didn't need to read. She's a shameless thief.
Don't confuse her for your mother

1 Like

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Realdeals(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
In essence she's telling us that UK, US and Italian investigations are liars. Okay o
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Bizibi(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
LesbianBoy:
She might have stolen no doubt. But how can some idiots believe she stole more than what the country is worth
that is the media trial some of us are not comfortable with.......if u accuse someone of stealing your money,what will u do next?
Nor be court u go carry am go......

1 Like

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by IFNOTGOD(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

U WICKED
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by thesuave10(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
See this thief grin
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

U WICKED
Those twats need to be put in their places.
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
thesuave10:
See this thief grin
Your mom is the prostitute and thief
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by musicwriter(m): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
People need to wake up and understand the Dezieani news of theft is just a ploy to keep the nation busy with something to talk about while real theft is going on under this administration. If this woman stole money the British government would've jailed her like James Ibori.

1 Like

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by GOFRONT(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
And if u look at it from another Angle, it culd be true she loot........Remember we are Talkin about Oil Money

Before u know it, your bank account don Load. U go even fear d way account take Swell up immediately. Thats d how Oil money Roll

Roadside blackmarketers can attest to this
Fillin station Owners can attest to this.......Talkless of a whole Petroleum minister!!!.........Abeg let this woman tell that story to d gods
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by thesuave10(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Your mom is the prostitute and thief

Your mum is the ceremonial and all seeing ancestor of prostitutes and thieves. All prostitutes drink from her vagina to stay active grin

1 Like

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by otabuko(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
NgcoboP:
you're not my class.
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by lafuria1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
HAHAHAHAAH, FUNNY, she is basing her statement on saying those buildings are not in her name. it doesnt have to be in your name for ot to belong to you.

in all these talk , why didnt she respond to american goverment in respect to her associates ALUKO, she wont talk about it.

if indeed she is innocent, let her come back to Nigeria and sue the EFCC or better still, sue EFCC in UK court of libel and defamation.
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
otabuko:
you're not my class.
I can't be your class because my dog fvcks your mom... And gave birth to you!
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
thesuave10:

my mum is the ceremonial and all seeing ancestor of prostitutes and thieves. All prostitutes drink from her vagina to stay active grin
Great.
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by otabuko(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
classicopera:
your one of the brainless dead walking ZOMBIES that are helping propagate the media trial campaign of this shameless and directionless fiasco government. Amadioha's left bum fall on you! Nama!
oh! All Hail the brain loaded gentle man. Classicopera
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Angeleye5(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/15/90-billion-loot-diezani-finally-breaks-silence/[/quote]. Seriously this Government needs to start administering truth serums to these fellows. Questioning go go like "U thief or U no thief? Simple.
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by thesuave10(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Great.

Sure wink grin
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by otabuko(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

I can't be your class because my dog fvcks your mom... And gave birth to you!
I don't e-fight Oga. Find your age mates.
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
GOFRONT:
And if u look at it from another Angle, it culd be true........Remember we are Talkin about Oil Money
Oil money being probed by buhari whose State has not contributed a dime to our national economy....
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
otabuko:
I don't e-fight Oga. Find your age mates.
I am not e-fighting I am warming up to place a life changing curse upon your generations

1 Like

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
thesuave10:

Sure wink grin
Good you acknowledged.
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by thesuave10(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Good you acknowledged.

I'll always acknowledge your family history and greatness in the hoe kingdom grin
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
thesuave10:

I'll always acknowledge my family history and greatness in the hoe kingdom grin
Cool
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by kenex4ever(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
sisipelebe:
Tell this to the dogs " I have not and will never steal money from or defraud the Federal Government of Nigeria. " what an avaricious creature.
if you have any evidence against her then give it to Magu abi na mugu.
Online demonizing and character assassination.
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by naijamafioso: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
That you stole and returned such a huge amounts = Na lie
That you have not and never stole = Na lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) / Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs / Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.