Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

$90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence (31044 Views)

Nigeria Accounts For Bulk Of Africa’s $90 Billion Stashed Assets / Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China / Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot (2) (3) (4)

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by koladebrainiac(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
what about those houses EFCC said they forfeited

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by perez100: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
The woman said you should provide proof or EFCC should shut up! These evil EFCC and APC once accused Ngozi Okonja Iwela of building a multi-billion naira hospital in Abuja but the woman later proved she didn't even have any building in Abuja.

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Bobby808: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
sisipelebe:
Tell this to the dogs " I have not and will never steal money from or defraud the Federal Government of Nigeria. " what an avaricious creature.
Meaning you are the Dog here. Why respond if you are not?
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by jaxxy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
Apparently diezani is definitely still innocent until proven guilty in court and not in d media like superstory. All this forfeiture the FG is doing is in order but the money for now belonged to nobody cos its hasn't been proven by a competent court it belongs to diezani. Efcc do ur job properly.

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Bobby808: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
RZArecta:
Well, this is a junta of media trials amongst other nonsense so for the govt to prove it's case beyond reasonable doubt is an exercise in futility. Hell, even the respected Itse Sagay, Festus Keyamo and Femi Falana's of this world have sold their brains for buckets of burukutu so what hope do we have in this country again ?
Dieziani has stated her case and challenged the EFCC to prove her wrong, we're waiting to hear from Mugu and the gang cool
That Agbassa Warri boy call Keyamu na him stupid pass. Upon all his effots in support of Buhari and apc, nothong for him up till date and time.

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by micflo28(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
I will ejaculate on your head if you say this nonsense again. angry angry... who owns the mansions in UK and banaña island. Wicked woman.

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Rossikki: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Diezani said:

nwakibie3:

“I am a woman from the Niger Delta, who, through perseverance and sheer hard work rose to one of the highest positions in the country’s premier International Oil Company, and in tune with my ethos of hard work, I earned the prestigious British Foreign and Commonwealth Chevening Scholarship Award and was, thereafter, admitted to my MBA programme at the World renowned Cambridge University,” she said.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/15/90-billion-loot-diezani-finally-breaks-silence/

This woman has no class. Just an idiot thief full of vanity.

No classy person would add ''world renowned'' to that statement.

We don't need to be told about the status of Cambridge University, 'Madam' Diezani.

Nigerians have known about it, and have been attending it before your father was born.

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by cstr1000: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Chukazu:

Nobody dares to ask how Folorunsho Alakija and T. Y Danjuma got their oil well but this confused EFCC folks won't Cease from masturbating on top DEZIANI 's matter

Isn't it amazing we hardly hear anything about the likes of Funsho Kupolokun and the Immediate past NNPC GMD that was removed from office, who moped the corporation dry
That alakija is a greater thief than 100 diezani.
A common tailor with an oil well. Nigeria is fuccked.

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by rigarmortis: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
she stole, but defintely not 90billionUSD.
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by kpaofame: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

WORLD RICHEST MAN = $92BILLION

ALLISON DISCOVERED LOOT = $90BILLION and somebody expect me to believe it...it is incredulous to say the least

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by udemzyudex(m): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
sisipelebe:
Tell this to the dogs " I have not and will never steal money from or defraud the Federal Government of Nigeria. " what an avaricious creature.

Is that all you got from the message? Don't be subjective miss
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by burqueenx(f): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2017

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by isahsalee: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
If she knew the evidences and informations effc have against her, she wouldn't have reacted this way.
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
potent5:
Shameless purple jezebel.

The former Minister dared the EFCC to without further delay, publish details of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC’s accounts from where the said $153.3 million was taken.

This should not be difficult undecided
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by omokab: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
RZArecta:
Well, this is a junta of media trials amongst other nonsense so for the govt to prove it's case beyond reasonable doubt is an exercise in futility. Hell, even the respected Itse Sagay, Festus Keyamo and Femi Falana's of this world have sold their brains for buckets of burukutu so what hope do we have in this country again ?
Dieziani has stated her case and challenged the EFCC to prove her wrong, we're waiting to hear from Mugu and the gang cool
why can't you beg her to come to nigeria and report herself to EFCC? Why sudden sickness and ran abroad when buari became the president? And for those saying how can somebody steal above our earnings is a senseless question. Who told them that, the earnings they gave is the true value of what we generated?
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by smackazi(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Abeg I don't believe this $90 billion dollar loot jhoor how is that even possible and she think she will get away with it.
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by ocelot2006(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
potent5:

Prove her wrong/guilty.
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by closearms(m): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
agbangam:
Na today!!! Even Abacha n his family claimed dey did not loot, Dansuki himself claims he is innocent, Babaginda say him be Saint, GEJ say stealing is not corruption, Evans say him be business man, Gen Badeh denied d house and 1M dols found in his house, Dokpesi said 2B from GEJ is for advert, NNPC boss said 7B found in an abandon house was a gift from his friends. Madam Deziani der was no time me and my fellow patriot were hoping u would accept those loots, so we are not disturbed by ur denial cheesy.
facts ,, u have nailed it ,,
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Tobbyfitz: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
potent5:

Ur mother
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
sisipelebe:

But let's see it this way for a moment, why I'd EFCC yet to charge this woman to court? Despite all the "supposedly" glaring evidence and cash discoveries? Think about it for a minute!

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Sermwell(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rossikki:
Diezani said:

This woman has no class. Just an idiot thief full of vanity.

No classy person would add ''world renowned'' to that statement.

We don't need to be told about the status of Cambridge University, 'Madam' Diezani.

Nigerians have known about it, and have been attending it before your father was born.

I hope you graduated from cambridge university? If not ehn... grin
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by potent5(m): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tobbyfitz:

Ur mother
My friend, I know how strongly you feel about this woman. I am not a Buhari apologist. But the kind of looting perpetrated by Diezani will rival Abacha's two folds. And I don't care what you vomit in response to what I have said; it's my opinion and I am entitled to it.

All I know is that Diezani has stolen the future of so many youths who don't have connections in this country.
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
agbangam:
Na today!!! Even Abacha n his family claimed dey did not loot, Dansuki himself claims he is innocent, Babaginda say him be Saint, GEJ say stealing is not corruption, Evans say him be business man, Gen Badeh denied d house and 1M dols found in his house, Dokpesi said 2B from GEJ is for advert, NNPC boss said 7B found in an abandon house was a gift from his friends, FFk said GEJ sent him on an errand with #850M abi na Olisa Mettuh initial denial, even Amaechi on national TV said he does not like money.
Madam Deziani der was no time me and my fellow patriot were hoping u would accept those loots, so we are not disturbed by ur denial cheesy.

2 years n 3 months on, it's still all media trial.

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
sisipelebe:

2.3 years on, it's still a media trial.

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Rossikki: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sermwell:

I hope you graduated from cambridge university? If not ehn... grin

You don't need to have graduated from Cambridge to call out an idiot who says ''I attended the world-renowned Cambridge university''.

Do you ever hear Dangote boasting about his position on the Forbes list? Nope. You will just read about it somewhere yourself. But not Madam Looter. She's trying to cover her grand thievery by talking crap about attending ''world-renowned Cambridge.''

Abi thieves don't go to Cambridge?

Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Montaque(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
potent5:
Prove her wrong Naboth
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by Montaque(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Madam just come back to Nigeria first
There is a process called extradition
Or, tell Buhari to recreate Umaru Dikko again. We are in 2017
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by agbangam: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
PrecisionFx:

2.3 years on, it's still a media trial.

Relax bro, our judges dat are gud @ fustrating corruption cases are no longer fully incharge. America and d UK are now involved, her case will be speedily dealt with just like Ibori's case.
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
sisipelebe:
how much is Bill gate's net worth, that Alison will return 90bn dolls to Nigerian government and still yet they are borrowing money up and down.
egbon! use yA head
Re: $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence by princessayesha(f): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tiff angry

Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi / Aisha Alhassan Dumps APC, Withdraws Her Membership (Letter) / Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met