Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Engineering Textbooks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Engineering Textbooks (1187 Views)

Help: Best Engineering Textbooks / PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos / In Need Of Chemical Engineering Textbooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineering Textbooks by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2017
Hi, everyone.
I'm a 200 level engineering student in need of PDF textbooks or site to download any. For the following courses, any help will be very much appreciated.

Engineering Thermodynamic
Strength of Material
Applied Mechanics 1(statics)
Applied Mechanics 11 (Dynamics)
Fluid Mechanics
Info Tech in Engineering
Basic Electrical Engineering
Material science
Engineering Drawing
Re: Engineering Textbooks by LionDeLeo: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2017
You get beef with Google?
Re: Engineering Textbooks by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
You get beef with Google?
I've searched, couldn't get any... If you can help with any link, I'll be grateful.
Re: Engineering Textbooks by LionDeLeo: 10:50am On Aug 15, 2017
DaneetYore:
I've searched, couldn't get any... If you can help with any link, I'll be grateful.
Type the name of a book and the author on any of subjects in Google, search, you will see various editions of the book.
Re: Engineering Textbooks by kennyjam: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2017
DaneetYore , what course and uni?
Re: Engineering Textbooks by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2017
kennyjam:
DaneetYore , what course and uni?
Mechatronic FUO
Re: Engineering Textbooks by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Type the name of a book and the author on any of subjects in Google, search, you will see various editions of the book.
Really don't know any author
Re: Engineering Textbooks by Emanex18: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2017
Try Searching; Pdfdrive.net

1 Like

Re: Engineering Textbooks by LionDeLeo: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2017
DaneetYore:

Really don't know any author
Then what are you searching for?

Thousands of books have been written on each of those courses, to get a particular one, you need to specify which of them exactly you want.

This way, Google will search for all the available editions on the net. That is the only way you can get what you are searching for.
Re: Engineering Textbooks by kennyjam: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2017
DaneetYore:
Mechatronic FUO

Good... what's The full meaning of the FUO
Re: Engineering Textbooks by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Then what are you searching for?

Thousands of books have been written on each of those courses, to get a particular one, you need to specify which of them exactly you want.

This way, Google will search for all the available editions on the net. That is the only way you can get what you are searching for.
I just need textbooks on them.. Not concerned bout the author... Thanks for nothing, anyway.
Re: Engineering Textbooks by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2017
kennyjam:

Good... what's The full meaning of the FUO
Why the curiosity
Re: Engineering Textbooks by kennyjam: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2017
DaneetYore:
Why the curiosity

nothing.... i study mech engr too. i dnt jst knw the full meaning of the school Acronymed FUO
Re: Engineering Textbooks by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2017
kennyjam:

nothing.... i study mech engr too. i dnt jst knw the full meaning of the school Acronymed FUO
Federal Uni Otuoke, Bayelsa.

Wbu what uni, and level??
Re: Engineering Textbooks by kennyjam: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=DaneetYore post=59493141] Federal Uni Otuoke, Bayelsa.

Wbu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OAU Chemical Engineering FYB Moments / BSU: Meet Alex Iyaji, Benue State First Class Graduate (his Story Will Melt Your / Free Jamb Form Free. Check In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.