Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died (3502 Views)

At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died Read / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) / If I Give Nnamdi Kanu Just One Round He Will Forget Biafra Struggle- Girl Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by Le124(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
By Esther Onyegbula

A sex worker in Lagos has said her customer, a truck driver, was on the second round with her when he suddenly lost consciousness, and later pronounced dead at a hospital. The homicide unit of Lagos State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, CIID, Panti, Yaba, Lagos, is currently investigating the incident.

The 32-year-old truck driver, Wuyi Jackson, who works at an oil company in Ajah, had come to Ijegun Depot in Satellite Town to load petroleum product, when he decided to have some drink at the hotel located at Oluti area of Satellite Town. It was learned that after parking his truck at the depot, where he was supposed to lift the product, he retired to the hotel with some of his friends at about 10p.m.

After taking several bottles of a drink said to be an aphrodisiac, he negotiated with one of the sex workers, Gift Ifeanyi, who works in the hotel, to spend the night with him. However, it was while Wuyi was inside one of the hotel rooms with Gift that he became unconscious and later died before he could get medical help. Vanguard learned that the Edo-born Wuyi, an only child of his aged parents, was preparing for his wedding scheduled for next month. The two bags of rice he bought in preparation for his upcoming wedding were still inside his truck when he died in the sex worker’s arms. Suspects account Narrating how she got entangled in the case, 24-year-old Gift Ifeanyi said: “On the night he approached me for my service for the night, I billed him N10,000 but he paid me N7,000. “Immediately we entered the room we had sex. So we relaxed and slept for a while. At about 2:30a.m., he woke me up so we could have the second round. “It was while we were at it that he started to breathe heavily and, before I could do anything, he had become unconscious. So I raised alarm to alert people.” It was gathered that after Gift raised the alarm and the hotel management was alerted, Wuyi was rushed to a nearby private hospital. From there he was referred to Mainland General Hospital, Yaba, where he was declared dead on arrival. Wuyi’s corpse was taken to Yaba mortuary. Autopsy and further investigation would follow. Confirming the incident, the spokesman of Lagos State police command, SP Bala Elkana, said he confirmed that the suspect died while in company of the sex worker at the hotel. “Autopsy has been done, but we are waiting for the result,” he added. Meanwhile, Gift is in custody and is being questioned.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/at-second-round-he-lost-consciousness-says-sex-worker-whose-customer-died/

Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by 3kay945(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
And his wedding is knocking at the door.

1 Like

Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by Olalan(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
A man preparing for His wedding still patronizing prostitutes is just amusing.....I still ask what's the difference in female anatomy that makes guys sleep with different women......last last na climax go end am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by dukeprince50: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
k
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by Ugo4ema2015: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
He died in active service.... something must kill a man..RIP

1 Like

Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by deeva2: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
This one strong oo
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Men will pay for sex and still go on top humping and draining their energy after paying.

When I pay for sex I don't do the fccking, I let her come on top and do all the sucking and fccking while I lie on my back and relax. Men be wise.

21 Likes

Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by godofuck231: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
friendly fire is not unknown, if they are bold and and charging they may be low on ammo
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
Óku rè sàrà
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by chiiraq802(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
'KPEKUS' leading men to grave since 19 BC.
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Excess babyoku mixed with black bullet... You want to satisfy a commercial kponmor to what end Now his wife to be is left in limbo.
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by fati2001(m): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
rubbish may you rest in peace in (our eyes not God and the devil eyes)!
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by pmoye(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Rubbish things... Will this one rest in peace bayi? Dem fit dey ask am to demonstrate how e tek cross the downbelow from earth to reach the beyond

Gift Ifeanyi... She must be from Ondo state, Ondo Akoko.
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by ValCon888: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
This prostitute reminds me of Mike Tyson.
She gave him the knockout punch in Round 2.
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by baralatie(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
that is bad effect of aphrodisiac overdose and use.
his body literarily shut down and so we are left with either liver failure or heart failure or lack of processed glycogen to the brain

autopsy will reveal what happened
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by linearity: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
So, why is Gift still in custody?
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by Slawormir: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by sirzee1660(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
This Toto of a thing have taken so many lives.... imagine paying for what will end u.....Cha this life no balance
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by baralatie(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
linearity:
So, why is Gift still in custody?
the police is holding her as a suspect in this case.
if the autopsy shows a poison substance.the police will pin it on her (although there is another autopsy test which can aid the police to know his long intoxicants are in the body but fg has not invested such for Nigerian police)
so the woman has to start prayers to God
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by Aladdin1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Olalan:
A man preparing for His wedding still patronizing prostitutes is just amusing.....I still ask what's the difference in female anatomy that makes guys sleep with different women......last last na climax go end am
The thing tire me for some men.e be like say dem take toto swear for some men.see as dis one end him life now.come put him parents for sorrow and pain becos of common yeye toto!.mtchew!!
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
Olalan:
Habaaa
This one na QUESTION..
.. When you sample dem you will spot a lot of Differences.
Ur Question is like asking how does a pregnant woman differ from a NON-PREGNANT WOMAN
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
7k per night make sense sha undecided
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Fo
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by techmo(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
Gift Ifeanyi Amaka!!!
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by Munirboss(m): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Knacking gone wrong�
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by rowland545(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Y dem use police man picture....

Anyway d man died well...dying on duty is a welcome development... He fought well...he should just explain it d same way it was told here and angel Gabriel or which other angel is on duty will understand and grant him safe passage
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by VEXT: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Igbo girls can Bleep sha... Remember my sweet chidinma,during my service year..chai
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by Burchester: 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Men will pay for sex and still go on top humping and draining their energy after paying.

When I pay for sex I don't do the fccking, I let her come on top and do all the sucking and fccking while I lie on my back and relax. Men be wise.

True

1 Like

Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
This happens when you take SEX as an OLYMPICS. Sex is meant to be enjoyed and not to prove a point. One less scumbag to worry about. He suffered on Earth and will still suffer in Hell. Double jeopardy.
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by Vyzz: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
First of all... RIP LEGEND...

So u were about to marry yet u been the lash another girl.... Isoright...

Now... If all hospitals in Nigeria were in good condition... There wouldn't be any need to rush him from one hospital to another.... And he probably would have been saved/alive.
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by Nicepoker(m): 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
He died in active service. If he doesn't believe in hell. I am sure in this case hell believes in him. grin Shameless man dying in the arms of a prostitute.
Re: At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died by IvarTheBoneless: 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Igbo babes and bottomless tooto undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? / Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well / Is What I Did For My Girlfriend Simping(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.