Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? (1154 Views)

I Can Decide The Dreams I Have At Night / There's Way You Feel Being With Ladies That Other Guys Are Dying (photo) / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by Exwizard: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
So I was into this lady recently and believe me my guys warned me to make sure I didn't fall for her. Then it occurs to me sometimes we can't stop loving some people even if we avoid them. My guys brag about using some certain beautiful ladies without falling in love with them.
This made me so curious to want to ask, guys is there a way, you date some ladies and still refuse to fall in love with them, without them noticing you?
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by faseblex(f): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
ask google
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by milemimi93(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Exwizard:
So I was into this lady recently and believe me my guys warned me to make sure I didn't fall for her. Then it occurs to me sometimes we can't stop loving some people even if we avoid them. My guys brag about using some certain beautiful ladies without falling in love with them.
This made me so curious to want to ask, guys is there a way, you date some ladies and still refuse to fall in love with them, without them noticing you?

Yes there is.
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by theunnamed: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
This one week me... undecided
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by Dami12345: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Thing of everything you hate and relate it to her.
Look at her faults and expand them.
Simple.
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by Exwizard: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
milemimi93:

Yes there is.
How? Pls share
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by Exwizard: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
faseblex:
ask google

this not actually a fight but to enlighten
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by milemimi93(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Exwizard:

How? Pls share

Ya wanna be a player?
Can you pay the price?

I can teach you on how to make a lady feels/thinks you can’t do without her but in real sense, you don't even give a fvcken fvck about her existence.
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
It's very possible. Make up your mind that you're going to use the person to pass time, and don't date that person for too long.
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by Exwizard: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
milemimi93:

Ya wanna be a player?
Can you pay the price?

I can teach you on how to make a lady feels/thinks you can’t do without her but in real sense, you don't even give a fvcken fvck about her existence.

Nope I actually want to know how set your game right from the beginning without falling in love with a lady.... Hence you need to know am talking about highly intellectual ladies who may give you sleepless nights after giving in for a chance with you. Could it really be possible? . I've dated some ladies I never loved from the unset and never bothered whether they cheated or not, hence some special ladies comes into my life at times and ended up scattering my brain and making me vulnerable to them. I hate to agree to the latter, but I just can't but have accept some love expose one vulnerability no matter how macho u may form or pose to people.
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by Naijalastson(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Simple! Just don't fall in love with lady chikena
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by Exwizard: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
Naijalastson:
Simple! Just don't fall in love with lady chikena
How? Without avoiding
Even when there is always physical contact?
Can we really choose whom to love?
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by milemimi93(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
Exwizard:

Nope I actually want to know how set your game right from the beginning without falling in love with a lady .... Hence you need to know am talking about highly intellectual ladies who may give you sleepless nights after giving in for a chance with you. Could it really be possible? . I've dated some ladies I never loved from the unset and never bothered whether they cheated or not, hence some special ladies comes into my life at times and ended up scattering my brain and making me vulnerable to them. I hate to agree to the latter, but I just can't but have accept some love expose one vulnerability no matter how macho u may form or pose to people.

You can't know how to sail a boat if you ain't a sailor.

First be a sailor.
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by milemimi93(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
Exwizard:

Nope I actually want to know how set your game right from the beginning without falling in love with a lady .... Hence you need to know am talking about highly intellectual ladies who may give you sleepless nights after giving in for a chance with you. Could it really be possible? . I've dated some ladies I never loved from the unset and never bothered whether they cheated or not, hence some special ladies comes into my life at times and ended up scattering my brain and making me vulnerable to them. I hate to agree to the latter, but I just can't but have accept some love expose one vulnerability no matter how macho u may form or pose to people.

First be a sailor.

What Imma teach you gotta cost you some sleep and you'll also miss chances of having a good girl.

You in for this?
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by Exwizard: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
milemimi93:

First be a sailor.

What Imma teach you gotta cost you some sleep and you'll also miss chances of having a good girl.

You in for this?
Let ride on
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by Adasun(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
me am here to read milemimi93 leacture
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by milemimi93(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Exwizard:
Let ride on
Are you ready to be a player now? Are you ready to pay the damn price?
Ya know what the cost is?
It gotta cost you;
1. Your sleep
2. Chances of having a good girl.

You in for this?
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by milemimi93(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Exwizard:
Let ride on
It gotta cost you;
1. Your sleep

You in for this?
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by milemimi93(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Exwizard:
Let ride on
It gotta cost you;
1. Your sleep

You in for this?
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by milemimi93(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Exwizard:
Let ride on
It gotta cost you;
1. Your sleep

You in for this?
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by Exwizard: 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
milemimi93:

It gotta cost you;
1. Your sleep

You in for this?
Let see what you've got
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by Bluezy13(m): 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
The funny dudes above me tho cheesy
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by kalu61(m): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Roll the ball
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by milemimi93(m): 12:19am On Aug 04, 2018
Exwizard:
Let see what you've got
Lets start with your dress sense.
What's your dress sense like?
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 04, 2018
Sadly, the bitter truth is you don't get to choose when,where,or how you fall in love. So you certainly can't choose not to fall in love. You can only control if to stay in love.
Try all the statics,logics, recipes,manual or directives you know. When it time for you to get hooked nothing will save you. cheesy

However, you can control your emotions. At the initial stage of attractions, it can be curbed. Follow these steps:

Retract
Re -examine
Evaluate
Sort.
Act
With these you can manage your emotions. smiley

I hope i don't have to explain those steps... So lazy right nowcheesy
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 04, 2018
This is so lame. Especially the part where I read something about dress sense in relation to falling out of love.

Dude, easiest thing to do is to Bleep her then bleep another girl, hook up with 3 girls consecutively in the coming days. Old leaf from the book.
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 04, 2018
Exwizard:

Oh that's easy if I see a beautiful girl and don't want to date her, I just assume she will be a liability and poof magic works

1 Like

Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by tatafotroll(f): 5:02am On Aug 04, 2018
theunnamed:
This one week me... undecided
like 7 days
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 04, 2018
My own question is . . Is there a way one can fall in love with a lady?
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by milemimi93(m): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2018
joshuakdboy:
My own question is . . Is there a way one can fall in love with a lady?
Actually, men don't fall in love. Women do.
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2018
Maybe if you date 50 ladies at same time you will spare yourself the heartbreak grin.
Re: Pls Is There Way One Can Decide Not To Fall In Love With A Lady? by jbtobsyn(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2018
Exwizard:

How? Without avoiding
Even when there is always physical contact?
Can we really choose whom to love?
Yes you can. If you like be the most beautiful and dress sexily,I wont look at her twice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife And My Sister’s Fantasy Is Threatening Our Marriage / Save The Pussy Now / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.