Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! (6302 Views)

Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2017
bonifieldstun:
my broda I feel your plight oo. Me self one f**k one guy wife for my area dem jess pack come the area the girl yellow like sokoto sun and her bobo no dey always dey house and me self dey form levels for the babe and I wan fuvk am gann coz her pu$$√ go yellow like kaduna sun and her husband grab he get muscles he geh chest gan u self help me na make me I help u wey tin make i do?? (I wan fuvk this guy wife gan)
okay bruh, just go and fu*k a he-goat first.. then I will tell u what to do next... cos ur problem is more than a spiritual one
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2017
pu7pl3:
Well developed brain huh..
grin grin grin
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by gabi101(m): 9:54am On Aug 16, 2017
lwkm ''so soft and bouncy''...naughty Op cheesy
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by berryice(f): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2017
So u stay in a one room apartment....datz Y u can see her going to bath nd comin out...dammm
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Blizzy9ja: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2017
victorDanladi:

The girl is probably an Igbo girl.
most Igbo girls i'v met dont shave.

so,he will be disappointed!
Wetin concern Igbo people for this 1? well, dat 1 concern u and d Igbo people here... but u dull sha, u can't read and understand simple sometin
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by victorDanladi: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Wetin concern Igbo people for this 1? well, dat 1 concern u and d Igbo people here... but u dull sha, u can't read and understand simple sometin
Victim mentality.

I replied your brother who first dragged yorubas to it!
study the thread wella.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
berryice:
So u stay in a one room apartment....datz Y u can see her going to bath nd comin out...dammm
no sister, I am the landlord
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by chiraqDemon(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
We are already seeing the benefits of ASUU strike
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by RodneyNagle12: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
victorDanladi:

The girl is probably an Igbo girl.
most Igbo girls i'v met dont shave.

so,he will be disappointed!
Well said, bro.

1 Like

Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by darkid1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
tshege:

You are very sick.
You are a pervert.
You are likely to end up having rape tendencies.

Haba! How can a young man reason aloud like dis?
You need a Mental health doctor I swear.

You are scum! Scum of the earth!
You dare objectify a lady like this.
No wonder ritual killers are on the increase because they take a good look at someone and think to themselves 'this fellow's skull might be useful for our rituals, let's find a wayof killing him and dismember his body'.

Can you objectify and think of all this useless thoughts against your relative?
Ode omo. Iranu

You took the words outta my head mehn sad
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by bonifieldstun(m): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
Foxyn:
okay bruh, just go and fu*k a he-goat first.. then I will tell u what to do next... cos ur problem is more than a spiritual one
lol he-goat kwa fuvk u jor
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by bonifieldstun(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Wizklynd23:
chisos!!! So we still have people in this world who think kinda evil things and even planning how to do it.... Kneel down let me pray for you- Oh God I pray every spirit of adultery and the likes should walk jejely out of this child of yours,Amen....
amen but bro I can't pray for God to take away my harry potter magic stick because it still has so many movies to act
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by bonifieldstun(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Foxyn:
lwkmd see this baba frayo pot dey call(me) imported C Ronaldo kettle black e possible??
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
bonifieldstun:
lwkmd see this baba frayo pot dey call(me) imported C Ronaldo kettle black e possible??
grin grin grin
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Wizklynd23(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
bonifieldstun:
amen but bro I can't pray for God to take away my harry potter magic stick because it still has so many movies to act
Okk ooo save journey!!! I have done ma part, Next..............
Re: I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! by Blizzy9ja: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
victorDanladi:
Victim mentality.
I replied your brother who first dragged yorubas to it! study the thread wella.
You need sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Cousin, I Need Help / 5 Must Haves And No Ways In A Partner? / Photos: Federal Polytechnic Ado-ekiti Student Beaten And Striped Naked After She

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.