Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] (5325 Views)

I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2020
So, finally, I'm going to invest in BitCoin. I have been meaning to go into it, but was too lazy to learn it on YouTube.

Luckily, my best friend knows how to do it, so I'm going all IN! Failure doesn't exist — only experience does.

#NRAA.

5 Likes

Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by Millenniumlady(f): 3:43pm On May 26, 2020
Hmmmm this bitcoin stuff almost ruin me invested almost 700k in it thank GOD i realize my mistakes on time i felf like dying then i finally bounce back to my feet with the help of my dad since then anything all this online investment i'm not into it if i don't buy land with my money I'll just leave them in the back that has been what's keeping me this far

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 3:46pm On May 26, 2020
GOODLUCK Man.No RISK=No WEALTH

1 Like

Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 3:48pm On May 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Good luck
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by alasan007(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2020
BTC is not that risky atleat you’ll always have access to your money but if you really wanna invest in btc now is really not the best time to start now is the best time to sell I’ll advice you to take a chill I love BTC but you must always learn how to look away and to train your mind to be calm you will always realize your money back eventually if not double self but Dipp too de o grin grin
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by nony43(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2020
Good luck
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by Mayng01(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2020
Please don’t come back here after some time with the heading; SEE HOW BITCOIN RUINED MY LIFE. Good luck to your online business.

1 Like

Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by GeneralPula: 4:52pm On May 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Hmmmm this bitcoin stuff almost ruin me invested almost 700k in it thank GOD i realize my mistakes on time i felf like dying then i finally bounce back to my feet with the help of my dad since then anything all this online investment i'm not into it if i don't buy land with my money I'll just leave them in the back that has been what's keeping me this far

Damn.. Did you invest the money with a crypto group?
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by GeneralPula: 4:54pm On May 26, 2020
What’s risky about bitcoin?

Been into it for years and I’m yet to find what’s risky about the trade.

One thing is... Don’t invest with anyone, be it platform or group. It will end in tears.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by James4bright(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:

And some people would actually believe this. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by jawalis(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2020
2017, I lost 73k to MMM and I felt it’s over,
I entered forex stuff last year I lost 125k to it.
I’d better invest my money on buying documents and getting tools then I search for better site and client with confirm GPS. You can’t lose surfing internet.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by Millennialaku(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2020
James4bright:

And some people would actually believe this. Lol

Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by jasent(m): 6:39pm On May 26, 2020
jawalis:
2017, I lost 73k to MMM and I felt it’s over,
I entered forex stuff last year I lost 125k to it.
I’d better invest my money on buying documents and getting tools then I search for better site and client with confirm GPS. You can’t lose surfing internet.
You entered forex stuff and lost,how long did you learn the forex before you started trading with your real money?u went to gamble with your money and now you think forex is bad..SMH

4 Likes

Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by Dandyclub97(m): 8:59pm On May 26, 2020
Sure ways to have Successful Business Ventures

Free download link:
https://www.up-4ever.org/8ukm994qcu9b

Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by jeff1607(m): 9:03pm On May 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:

mama de mama

kwantinue
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by LINTUNE(m): 9:07pm On May 26, 2020
jeff1607:

mama de mama

kwantinue
very funny lady
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by Johnsown1(m): 11:26pm On May 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Nice choice bro
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by Tony142: 12:00pm On May 27, 2020
iLegendd:
So, finally, I'm going to invest in BitCoin. I have been meaning to go into it, but was too lazy to learn it on YouTube.

Luckily, my best friend knows how to do it, so I'm going all IN! Failure doesn't exist — only experience does.

#NRAA.

I did not know much about bitcoin, if it was Forex or binary option I would have teach u

Anyway, i wish u goodluck but not Jonathan grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by Neverlosemoney: 12:53pm On May 27, 2020
iLegendd:

#NRAA.

Bitcoin is the future. Investing is only risky, if you do not know what you are doing.

1 Like

Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by Neverlosemoney: 12:57pm On May 27, 2020
GeneralPula:

One thing is... Don’t invest with anyone, be it platform or group. It will end in tears.
I could not agree more. But still some platform are safe, and it good for those who still do not understand how this crypto works.
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 27, 2020
alasan007:
BTC is not that risky atleat you’ll always have access to your money but if you really wanna invest in btc now is really not the best time to start now is the best time to sell I’ll advice you to take a chill I love BTC but you must always learn how to look away and to train your mind to be calm you will always realize your money back eventually if not double self but Dipp too de o grin grin
I think when it's falls that's when someone should buy it
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2020
GeneralPula:

Please how do you invest?
Bcoz a friend of mine have a platform he paid $500 fee yearly for bitcoin update and trading.
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by GeneralPula: 1:09pm On May 27, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Please how do you invest?
Bcoz a friend of mine have a platform he paid $500 fee yearly for bitcoin update and trading.

Oh, I just simply buy and sell. It’s the surest way to make easy money!
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 27, 2020
GeneralPula:

Bro you sabi that ectrum I wan put money but someone say na those Miners dey use am say I no fit Sabi am
Abeg enlighten me more from your comment he be like say you sabi am
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by GeneralPula: 1:13pm On May 27, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Bro you sabi that ectrum I wan put money but someone say na those Miners dey use am say I no fit Sabi am
My question be as I get the wallet I fit put like 5k for there and if he don moon I go just remove am

You mean Electrum wallet?
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 27, 2020
GeneralPula:

You mean Electrum wallet?
Yeah
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by GeneralPula: 4:18pm On May 27, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Yeah

I’ve never used the wallet.

So I’ll advice you to download Blockchain wallet then create your account and have your block chain wallet. Then purchase the btc you want.

Been using the wallet over years with no issues!
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by GeneralPula: 4:19pm On May 27, 2020
Neverlosemoney:

I could not agree more. But still some platform are safe, and it good for those who still do not understand how this crypto works.

Exactly... That the whole point!
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by alasan007(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I think when it's falls that's when someone should buy it
Yeah that’s the best time to buy it it’s at rate of 8k plus as at today that’s not really a fall tho
Re: Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] by alasan007(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

My question be as I get the wallet I fit put like 5k for there and if he don moon I go just remove am
Lol u mean 5k dollar or Naira

(1) (2) (Reply)

How to Avoid Ogbanje Girls!!! / If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her / Good Old Days In Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.