Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Get Bored With Ladies After The Chase: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Get Bored With Ladies After The Chase: (742 Views)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Bored With Ladies After The Chase: by badoomusoo: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2010
Hi guyz
Just wanna know if i've got a problem
Since i broke up wif ma ex,i've been finding it hard to stick wif any lady, i get excited when i met 'em, do a lotta calling and romantic outings, but when they start getting comfy and seeking commitment,i find myself unconciously withdrawing and avoiding 'em , it's happened wif about 5 ladies now, i'm lonely and tired of being single, and starting to fink i gotta problem, any suggesstions?
Re: I Get Bored With Ladies After The Chase: by candylips(m): 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2010
you need to get your head examined. Surely there most be something wrong wif u cheesy
Re: I Get Bored With Ladies After The Chase: by badoomusoo: 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2010
candylips:

you need to get your head examined. Surely there most be something wrong wif u cheesy
dyu mean like see a psychologist?
Re: I Get Bored With Ladies After The Chase: by Freiburger(m): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2010
candylips:

I share the same opinion.
Re: I Get Bored With Ladies After The Chase: by r231(m): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2010
candylips:

GBAM cheesy cheesy
Re: I Get Bored With Ladies After The Chase: by googles: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2010
candylips:

[size=13pt]GBAMU-GBAMU
cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: I Get Bored With Ladies After The Chase: by badoomusoo: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2010
I dont fink its got anyfin to do wif ma head.u guyz r nt 9ice at all
Re: I Get Bored With Ladies After The Chase: by madlady(f): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2010
^^You do have ppls who get off on the thrill of of the chase.
Re: I Get Bored With Ladies After The Chase: by walestar01(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2010
@Poster, You get problem, this is spiritual problem,maybe you don hurt village girl and she find better revenge for you.

(1) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife Over Strange Incisions On Private Part / My Lover Has Mouth Odour, What Can I Do? / What Do Girls Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.