Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

"There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS (54459 Views)

Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k / Man Shares How His Wife Who Is An Architect Suffers Sexism In Her Profession / Man Shares Hilarious Encounter With A Keke Driver In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by tojahh(m): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
F
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Titto93:
Misleading topic
Hahahah

I think say no waste management oooo
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by Yuneehk(f): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Really? OK Everybody Forward match with your Binoculars and even Microscope to Every Dump ground in Abuja.

@FTC...E be like you just know my mind lol.

There's a Connotative meaning to the statement.

Thank God for the man.
You nah no say I dey read mind ni tongue

You're right tho. All he was trying to say was there's opportunity everywhere, only if you search/look well and make the most of it will you succeed.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by Titto93(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
continentalceo:

Learn to read Oga...don't be an illiterate.
Gerreaaah out of here, Mr Reader.
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by stilldoingokay(f): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Caustics:
this title is misleading. did he find the table in a dump yard? You want to turn our youths to scavengers

I even thought is the one that belong to the politicians

that the fear of EFCC make them hide it somewhere self

1 Like

Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by stamcy(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
In other to help young actors and actresses achieve their dreams and aspirations, we have come together and form a team to search and bring every available audition notice to the door step of all the young actors for easy access
always check this site for all the audition notices in Nigeria

https://entertainmentauditions..com.ng/

Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by iammolise(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
I don't know how authentic this story is but it's very motivating!... I like things that makes me see the 'easss' at making money.
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by Orodje(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Titto93:
Am I the only one who thinks he is taking about our polithievians.

Nah cheesy
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by Lexusgs430: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
One man's dump is another's treasure.....
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by DhatGudGuy(m): 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
WEHDON.... TNX ..AM TRUELY INSPIRED AND MOTIVATED..ON MY WAY TO ABJ....MONEY MUST BE MADE
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by Sleyanya1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yuneehk:

You're right tho. All he was trying to say was there's opportunity everywhere, only if you search/look well and make the most of it will you succeed.

ABI...My mind reader.
You've said it all dear.
Have a lovely night rest.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by iammolise(m): 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yuneehk:

The thing is these opportunities are there but sometimes we fail to recognise it... We ignore and focus on other things that are likely to be less potential in future.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by beautydutch(f): 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jadmchris:
His luck... Everybody is not lucky that way.... Where is my laptop plz angry angry
lol pls don't it
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by leofab(f): 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yrye
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by Dopeyswaggz(m): 12:41am On Aug 16, 2017
labake1:
Funny
Some persons are already thinking of relocating to Abuja grin
Even you self won go grin

1 Like

Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by MadCow1: 12:44am On Aug 16, 2017
Yuneehk:
"There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja".. Take these words literally at your own peril grin grin

Wrong.. There is actually money in every dump ground. Why do you think those scavengers toil everyday in those dumps? They are actually the lowest level of a multi-billion dollar industry known as recycling.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 16, 2017
lol and i was thinking the guy was a kole-kole somebody ashey na misleading topic
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by dayowunmi(m): 1:20am On Aug 16, 2017
correlation between title and content is lacking.
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by Tobisco911(m): 1:37am On Aug 16, 2017
Really inspiring... cool
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Wasted my mb. Op next tym abeg specify specifically?!

1 Like

Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by amrichy(m): 5:20am On Aug 16, 2017
labake1:
Funny Some persons are already thinking of relocating to Abuja grin
some person like u abi? lolz
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by akmath: 5:56am On Aug 16, 2017
Nairaland no want make guys do advert free so now they do it the other way round. All die na die.
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:59am On Aug 16, 2017
Yuneehk:
"There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja".. Take these words literally at your own peril grin grin
I hate you.
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by kingJoya(m): 6:35am On Aug 16, 2017
God bless you Op. God bless me too o
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by titiloyeblog: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2017
There are also money scam everywhere in Nigeria here http://www.titiloyeblog.com/2017/08/hudmoneyclub-is-scam-please-ignore-it.htmlhttp://www.titiloyeblog.com/2017/08/hudmoneyclub-is-scam-please-ignore-it.html here. Endeavour to read so as not to miss a chance
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Yuneehk:
u gat me.
I opened the page cos of this
cheesy
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by DesireBenjamin: 7:51am On Aug 16, 2017
Yuneehk:

Walahi i did take dem literally, wen d story was becoming long i had to scroll down to look for where he finally got to the dump site and saw the big bags of money buried underneath. I was so ready to start dump digging, you go evn think sey i dey mad. Nonesense and mumu headline
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by gentleedu(m): 7:59am On Aug 16, 2017
rozayx5:
grin grin mumu title

grin
i guess u never heard of metaphorical expression ?
oh i forgot you skipped English class from primary one ...
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by donqx: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2017
really
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by wizod(m): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2017
tossie101:
What a hard working young man. God bless ur hussle.
Lol... some guys will misunderstand his words tho. grin
just d way u misunderstood him either
Re: "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS by EmmyBiggy(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2017
please my fellow nairalander, I have been in abuja for some weeks now and nothing to account for. please can I assist you in any way, I don't mind rendering selfless service. my email pls ezenna4@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made / SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! / Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.