Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

The Reason Why There Are So Many Single People Out There! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why There Are So Many Single People Out There! (946 Views)

5 Things You Need To Stop Saying To Single People At Weddings / Why Do People Ask Single People For Relationship Advice? / Why Are There So Many Single Grown Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why There Are So Many Single People Out There! by 9jawear(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2010
http://voice-online.co.uk/blog/2009/04/13/264/
Hey guys! Welcome to my first blog for The Voice! I hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment at the end!

Let’s be honest, we are living in a world where people can do a lot of things by and for themselves. As a result we are now witnessing the highest rate of self-employed people ever! If you’re a budding entrepreneur, you need to have someone in your life who wants the same thing or it makes it difficult to truly be together.

In my opinion the number one reason why there are so many single people out there is because people are too scared to grow up! That’s one of the main reasons why you will see a 30-year-old heading down to a rave for 18 – 25 year-olds or men (and women) who are 30+ clinging to their youth by wearing clothes for those half their age!

But one of the main problems for me is people who continue to lie to themselves – like people who say that they are happy being single. We all know what we really need in our partner but because the sin in us makes us lust for something that isn’t good for us we end up in relationships that ruin any chance for future love. That then breeds the “What’s the point in starting another relationship for it to mess up again” mentality.

Everyone one has that one person in their life who would worship the ground they walk on and treat them like a King or Queen, but what’s the problem? We are not attracted to them so we blow them out and seek the love of a beautiful fool who we know from the start will treat us like crap.

I laugh at any woman who at the age of 40 is still walking around saying, “All men are fools!” At what point in your miserable life do you look at yourself and think “Maybe I might be the problem?”

My advice? Be the person you would love to meet! Like attracts like, so in order to find the special someone become special yourself! Stop going out to places you know will be the same or where you can
predict the outcome of the night. If you change where you go then your findings change too!

I’m out!

www.kojotv.com
Re: The Reason Why There Are So Many Single People Out There! by madlady(f): 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2010
^^Ok lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

h / My Ex Refused To Give Me Back My Bf / How Can I Trust Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.