Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,800 members, 7,862,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

How Can I Trust Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Trust Her (945 Views)

You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / She Feels I Dont Trust Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Trust Her by omenpetrol: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2010
With a lot of pressures what do a do?
Re: How Can I Trust Her by iice(f): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2010
Stand your ground
Avoid compromising situations
Re: How Can I Trust Her by sleekch1c(f): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2010
face ur studies jwo tongue tongue
Re: How Can I Trust Her by Beync(f): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2010
@OP Rebuke and Resist them quick quick.
Re: How Can I Trust Her by Moralistli(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2010
light it up son! It is better to fail in a course d 'll succeed than to pass in a course dat 'll certainly fail. how long 'll u resist dat? sooner or later u too 'll start having d urge 2 do it.
start likin da Hot pot now, otherwise, b4 u realize it all gud times 'll be seen as carry-over.
Re: How Can I Trust Her by Beync(f): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2010
U no dat wat dey want u to do is stupid, u need enough courage to stand up for ur conviction. u might ask urself 'how will i feel in d long run if i go along wit d crowd? true, u might gain temporary approval of ur peers, but hw will u feel later realinzin hw u mesd urself up jus to please ur friends. if u already made up ur mind, statin ur position can be suprisingly easy and rewardin, u may choose to say 'count me out' 'i dont do dat sort of thin' 'comom u no me better than dat' the key is to respond promptly and with conviction. if u do, u might be suprised how quickly she may back off.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Trust Her by 190: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2010
This is what i keep saying

If you are a virgin and you dont wanna loose your virginity

stay off relationships, you have nothing to offer!!
undecided
Re: How Can I Trust Her by MrBones2(m): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2010
[size=14pt] 21? Impressive. Depends on what ur level of priority is- if u have other more important pressing issues, u can relegate this for the mean time cos u've still got a few miles on u.

BTW the "trust" part of ur subject is a lil confusing. Is it that u're afraid she might not let go or that she might be infected? wink
[/size]
Re: How Can I Trust Her by denony(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2010
Mr.Bones:

[size=14pt] 21? Impressive. Depends on what your level of priority is- if u have other more important pressing issues, u can relegate this for the mean time cos u've still got a few miles on u.

BTW the "trust" part of your subject is a lil confusing. Is it that u're afraid she might not let go or that she might be infected? wink
[/size]

the dude is thinking since he is ready to give her what she desires
she might seek it else where, that's where the "can i trust her" is pointing at
Re: How Can I Trust Her by Moralistli(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
U no dat wat dey want u to do is silly, u need enough courage to stand up for your conviction. u might ask urself 'how will i feel in d long run if i go along wit d crowd? true, u might gain temporary approval of your peers, but hw will u feel later realinzin hw u mesd urself up jus to please your friends. if u already made up your mind, statin your position can be suprisingly easy and rewardin, u may choose to say 'count me out' 'i dont do dat sort of thin' 'comom u no me better than dat' the key is to respond promptly and with conviction. if u do, u might be suprised how quickly she may back off.

I see!!! Easier said than done. ''strength of a woman'? Mba norrrrrrrrr,

not only ABS, U need 2 apply (tripple H) Hybrid-hyper-hydraulic brake to halt d intensity of se3 drive. lol.
Re: How Can I Trust Her by Moralistli(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2010
This is what i keep saying

If you are a virgin and you dont wanna loose your virginity

stay off relationships, you have nothing to offer!!

Word!
Re: How Can I Trust Her by 190: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2010
^^

hehehehe,

(1) (Reply)

Will You Die For The One You Love? / She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong / The true meaning of a marriage certificate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.