Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Please How Can I Upload My Awaiting Waec Results To Jamb Portal? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please How Can I Upload My Awaiting Waec Results To Jamb Portal? (2039 Views)

WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it / How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal / Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Upload My Awaiting Waec Results To Jamb Portal? by okwyee(m): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2017
Hello people, I registered for Jamb this year with Awaiting result, how do I upload it now to my portal, I've checked but haven't found a way to upload it, and I've heard that people are already uploading theirs, pls i need answers thank you.
Re: Please How Can I Upload My Awaiting Waec Results To Jamb Portal? by Tittusstar22(m): 9:47am On Aug 16, 2017
Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or
JAMB office
Ensure You go with a copy of your O’level
result (WAEC/NECO) as well as the email
address associated with your JAMB
profile. Once you get to the CBT centre or JAMB
office, request for an upload of your
O’level result on JAMB Portal. Note: This will attract a fee of N500 or there about. The process is also the same for
those using two sittings. You just need to
specify the number of sittings and the result
for each sitting.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Upload My Awaiting Waec Results To Jamb Portal? by stcharlesedu: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Can I be able to upload My WAEC or NECO result to Jamb Portal using my Mobile Phone.

Currently this function is not enable, you can not used either your phone or a desktop to upload your Olevel result to Jamb Site, you have to visit cbt Center nearest to you to do so.

Reach us on mobile/whatsapp 08051311885, if you are interested in uploading your Olevel result to Jamb Page.

Below are the detail we need from you.

Your Jamb Profile Code

Scan Copy of your O'level Result

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Candidates Results Statistics / I Need Help For My Medical Student Boy. / ABSU; Medsurg Pre-mb Examination: About 200students Were Advised To Leave!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.