Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? (1642 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Check Out The Public Display By This Couple For Their Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by Dandsome: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2017
These people were found along Jos -Bauchi road this morning..

Eve still as a slay queen with Snap chat Ugwu..
Adam with pot belle..... With valley baldhead.

They tried to keep it Natural. grin grin

Can you do a pre-wedding shoot like this?

PS: I like the fact that the lady didn`t bleach wink

Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by Withambition(m): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2017

Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by Niyeal(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2017
Adam and Eve
Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by Stevebamdex(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2017
I can only see two clowns that stupidity joins together.
They are 100% entitled to their clownliness prowess.

But they should remember,their pre wedding pics might possibly be a comedy exhibition but marriage opens your eyes to reality.
Love maybe blind truly,but Marriage will open the blinded eye.
Happy married life to them.

Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2017
ITS creative.

Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by stGabrielo(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2017
creative them, only kids won't like this cool

Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by Lalas247(f): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2017
Why is the man looking like that sad cry

Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by purem(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2017
Madness on the highest order.......

Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by BigBelleControl(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2017
This looks more like a pre-madness photoshoot. It's like they were practicing how to become mad.
Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 16, 2017
Won dabi iwin inu igbo

Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by MhizzAJ(f): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2017
They look like moi moi grin
Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by Homeboiy: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2017
[b OH NOTHING TO SEE AGAIN , IAM DONATING MY EYEZ][/b]
Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by SydneyBrown(f): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2017
grin D man's face though
Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by WeirdoNg: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2017
Who started this Pre-wedding pictures stuff,these days na craze-people full everywhere all in the name of Pre-wedding pictures
Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by Oyindidi(f): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2017
Rubbish!
Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by muller101(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2017
Adam and Eve of our generation. See the man head like namib desert
Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by adexdon(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2017
werey re ooo

Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by Jodha(f): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2017
Loolzz...this one really weak mhe...
Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by Janeyinspires(f): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
They are like: I must be creative with my own pre-wedding shoot.On top of that budding pot-belly? undecided
Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by Melvinsofty: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Omo see the way the man do face like wu want drop big shit
Re: Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? by adajoe555: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
cloth have finish from the market

Gosh

Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady / "Nigerian Women Are Very Ugly..."- Kenyan Man Andrew Kibe / "He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover