Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (79758 Views)

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Attack On Titan Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by UjSizzle(f): 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Stegomiah:
I swear, i hate danny

My heart is broken
Viserion is dead

Many things don't just add up in this episode

What is the NKs spear laced with, just one shot brought a whole dragon down?
Drogon took one and didn't feel anything

John is a stupid guy..... Of what use is trying to capture a white walker alive..... When you lost 2 good soldiers and the NK now owns a dragon

I get people needed to believe him
But it just doesn't make sense....

Now with the dragon, it will be easier to pass thru the wall

And the stupid danny is so stupidly in love she didn't even shed a tear

Tyrion is looking foolish with each passing day

We said LF is gonna finger sansa's brain..... The foolish sansa fell for it...
Arya is pushing too far also

Drogon took a spear on the wing. No bleeding.
Viserion probably took one to the heart. We saw blood.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yonce:

Please search deeper embarassed embarassed

am still searching, will give u guys gud news very soon,
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
So sorry.....

The excitement was overwhelming.....have you watched episode 6?
You try. Just downloading it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Third time im watching this episode..

*olympics announcer*
Representing the White walkers from North Westeros, The Night King.
Javelin throw, new Westeros record straight into Viserion grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
UjSizzle:

Probably because he's gone rogue before and been in the wild.
Jon was pretty stupid there. And Dany was right about these men trying to play the hero.
Bobo see spear 2.0 receive sense by force grin
Drogon too street grin. He packed his bags and left his mother's house during his teenage rebellion phase.
had to hustle all by himself from a young age.

I hope to see more of rhaegal in season 8 though. Jon needs to at least knack some battlefield strategies into the guy's head before the main showdown or he gets a pike through the heart like suya on a stick.

Jon! grin Dany was behind him...... Baba gatz perform for him crush na.
Even her sef no wan leave her future baby daddy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by PROWESX(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
agrovick:
1GB ke, download postponed till midnight
episode 6 is now available on toxicwap.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by olasaad(f): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Third time im watching this episode..

Pls share me the link

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Seun(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

I remember when I said that Sansa wanted to take Jon's place, dem Sansa fans insulted and attacked me saying it was a lie .. Hope they are seeing it now.
Sansa is trying to take care of Winterfell. She is dealing with practical things like making sure that there will be enough grains to eat during the winter and trying to placate Jon's followers in his absence. And yes, she is prepared to lead the north if Jon doesn't return, instead of allowing her family's legacy to be destroyed completely. Arya is currently a **** with no practical skills who is getting in the way of her sister's efforts to hold the north together. Arya's relentless nonsense is making Sansa lose her head and driving her into Littlefinger's trap.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dalek:

azin ehn, both of them are fit for the iron throne grin
but where is Rhaegal ooo. the dragon pick race faster than Drogon sef
Rhaegal cut out sharply..... Who wan die.?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Lh19(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Guys please who has the whatsapp group link
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bedric: we'll meet again clegane

Hound: F*ucking hope not grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Seun:

Sansa is trying to take care of Winterfell. She is dealing with practical things like making sure that there will be enough grains to eat during the winter and trying to placate Jon's followers in his absence. And yes, she is prepared to lead the north if Jon doesn't return, instead of allowing her family's legacy to be destroyed completely. Arya is currently a worthless little Arrow with no practical skills who is getting in the way of her sister's efforts to hold the north together. Aryas relentless nonsense is making Sansa lose her cool and driving her into Littlefinger's trap.
We've been on this argument with these guys since Arya returned home. I don't see what's wrong in planning for the (very likely) possibility that Jon wouldn't return home. Anything but is just dumb.

Arya has no political savvy, that much was already clear but Now she has gone a step further and is threatening to slice her sister's face off so she can try on her pretty dresses. imagine!

Sansa, for this long has resisted littlefinger's shady charms.But He knew if he made her desperate enough, she'll have no choice but to confide in him. He tried bran,but bran turned the tables and freaked the life out of littlefinger.
Arya Returned and another gate opened for him.
Now everything is going according to plan the guy .

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Shittaakeem(m): 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Olympic Gold Medal
grin
See Setting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
but e better as she bring 3 like that oh.
Coz if to say na only drogon she carry come, night king for don end am.
Then now everyone will be dead.
GoT over be that.

You need to see how deep my heart sank when those fuckers_were dragging Tormund into the water...........TORMUND!

We for burn HBO HQtrs be that.
I never knew i liked tormund a bit until today. When those white walkers were jumping all over him, i was so sad. So glad the hound came to help.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Oasis007(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Theflash98:
they just make way 4 better plot....having three dragon is much 4 daenerys....but with 2 now...daenerys and Jon snow will ride 1 each....and I think night King deserve one dragon...but seeing a dragon get killed is painful,they are innocent soul

grin

Guess it ain't painful seeing a Dragon barbecuing Humans?!

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
TNK could have easily killed Drogon first(sitting duck) but why go for viserion
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

I remember when I said that Sansa wanted to take Jon's place, dem Sansa fans insulted and attacked me saying it was a lie .. Hope they are seeing it now.
Also, when i said that sansa cant do without LF dem sansa fans said that sansa is smart now and LF cant manipulate her.....

Well, we can see from episode 6 that sansa still runs to LF for counsel, advise and comfort.

When LF finally dies, the high maesters should give sansa the award for the most stupid and useless GOT character. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dalek:
TNK could have easily killed Drogon first(sitting duck) but why go for viserion
Baba, the koko be say he now has a freaking dead dragon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Oasis007(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
There is something that's gonna happen probably in the next Episode - Jon gonna possibly ride a Dragon.

Thus we should be expecting a Combo of Jon and Danny against NK!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by obiorathesubtle: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dalek:

*olympics announcer*
Representing the White walkers from North Westeros, The Night King.
Javelin throw, new Westeros record straight into Viserion grin
grin

Gold medal..
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by obiorathesubtle: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
olasaad:

Pls share me the link

It's on toxicwap now..
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Baba, the koko be say he now has a freaking dead dragon.

me happy for him ooo, but i just dey wonder that part ni jare
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Gold medal..

all hail the king!!!!
The night king, first of his name, last of his name, the real king of the 7 kingdoms grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oasis007:
There is something that's gonna happen probably in the next Episode - Jon gonna possibly ride a Dragon.

My nigger you are so on point!
Its likely to happen probably s8 sha
According to episode 7 spoiler jon is a tagarean and his real name is not even jon snow..You no see as drogon let jon pet am for ep6
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oasis007:

so far to them no Bleep each other, no wahala
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by obiorathesubtle: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dalek:

all hail the king!!!!
The night king, first of his name, last of his name, the real king of the 7 kingdoms grin

grin Next episode go give people orgasms.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I never knew i liked tormund a bit until today. When those white walkers were jumping all over him, i was so sad. So glad the hound came to help.
those two will make the craziest, baddest, no-fuckz-given pair of friends in the whole of westeros and beyond.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

grin Next episode go give people orgasms.

my own orgasm: LittleFinger die by fire, die by fire

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Oasis007(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dalek:

so far to them no Bleep each other, no wahala

You should expect it happen in the next Episode!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Lsofdk(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
If little finger doesn't die in the next episode..

I'm not watching again..
Fvcking annoying angry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Oasis007(m): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
emmyspark007:

My nigger you are so on point!
Its likely to happen probably s8 sha
According to episode 7 spoiler jon is a tagarean and his real name is not even jon snow..You no see as drogon let jon pet am for ep6

It's no more a News Bro! We are anticipating Jon riding a Dragon to barbecue the White Walkers and engage in a Duel of Dragons with NK!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Eberex(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
UjSizzle:

Mehn. The Wight even get swag as e dey waka cheesy

Was that spot they chilled in for a day a war-free zone?
Been wondering why they didnt attack until the Hound's stone landed on ice.

They can't swim. Didn't you see them breaking the ice and falling inside when they tried to attack? They all had to wait for the water to turn to ice again before attacking again. The hound throwing a big rock and landing on the ground without breaking it shows that the ground is okay to walk on. If not they would have still stood there and perhaps, escaped easily with the dragons

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (47)

NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.