Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (79764 Views)

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Attack On Titan Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I tell you. Both are useless now that the night king is here.
obviously the big set pieces of the season have ended now.
The only thing I want to see is Jamie's face when he sees the walker the hound and the crew are bringing.
Then Jon and dany finally smashing.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by JhyMedex: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
oluwapoju:
Stream and download using Ucweb http://gdriveplayer.us/embed.php?hash=zumOt6HcD91Cv8R7AjQKW4NXd
d video here is incomplete ..stops at Abt 50min..
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Lo, why drogon tear race na when the NK was coming for him next? he should have waited let the night king bullet him with the ice spear. grin

abeg, #TeamDrogon don't run, we leave/live to fight another day. besides we had to save the pathetic queen.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Theflash98: 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
opestein:
the series is much more interesting if a dragon dies than no casualty. So the fight between the living and the dead will be even, both have air and land military power. It makes sense, i won't blame Jon though or the hound, they make is more interesting and additional suspense
I swear..as a viewer..night King having a dragon is a blessing...it's only daenerys fans that will be irritated
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Theflash98:
And it won't make sense if she just comes and rescue them all without any casualty
Affirmative, boss.

The war has got to have stakes. We were all pissed and making fun of dany when she was running around telling everyone to bend the knee....... Now that she has seen what lies beyond the wall and is headed straight for them........ Cersei will be at the bottom of her to-do list.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by armadeo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Jeez. I just downloaded episode 5 and now 6 is out.

Braniacx. Even the gods do not want a man to wait. Once I get this episode my watch is over.

Lol.

I will be able to comment on the last episode.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
armadeo:

Braniacx. Even the gods do not want a man to wait. Once I get this episode my watch is over.

Lol.

Dont be surprised but episode 7 is also out. grin

Will try to get details soon.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Theflash98: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Affirmative, boss.

The war has got to have stakes. We were all pissed and making fun of dany when she was running around telling everyone to bend the knee....... Now that she has seen what lies beyond the wall and is headed straight for them........ Cersei will be at the bottom of her to-do list.
daenerys and Jon snow vs white Walker especially now that night King has a dragon will be tougher,more spectacular than daenerys vs cersei
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Theflash98:
I swear..as a viewer..night King having a dragon is a blessing...it's only daenerys fans that will be irritated
I'm a dany fan and i'm not that angry she lost a dragon.

That shit_was_fucking lit mah niggah. Beautiful display of sheer badassery by the night king. I love it.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by siloXIX(m): 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I dey tell u
online yet?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
nonsoroyalty:
please bro my other email address had problems pls send it here silvagenera@gmail.com help a brother
They have blocked the link.

You can use this; http://gdriveplayer.us/embed.php?hash=zumOt6HcD91Cv8R7AjQKW4NXd
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
armadeo:
Lol.
You fought the good fight and lost.
And now your watch has ended.

Lord of light, show him the way. Come to your servant in his darkness and lead him into the light.
For the internet is dark and full of spoilers.

8 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
siloXIX:

online yet?
I am trying to find out
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by VargasVee(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
I had to look through Darknet Now grin

The bloody hackers didn't release the full episode 7 yet.

They just got me wanting for more. Dayuuum angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Elseductive: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Just seeing this, am om after d days work, can someone pls send me d link, will appreciate.
Thanks
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You can use this; http://gdriveplayer.us/embed.php?hash=zumOt6HcD91Cv8R7AjQKW4NXd
does not work for mobile
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by GodMercy2015: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
GodMercy2015:

Hi could you kindly send me the link of episode 6. Thanks.
My email is seunbabaralayemi2016@gmail.com. thank you so much.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by siloXIX(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

this is just one part. the other 14 minutes is missing
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by damibravo(m): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
When will the season finale be leaked? cry

Episode 6 is damn!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Theflash98: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
VargasVee:

have you watched episode 7?.…and how many minute did you watched?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Theflash98: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
VargasVee:

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by VargasVee(m): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Theflash98:

About 15 minutes
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by damibravo(m): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Can Arya just kill Baelish already ?

He is frustrating the excitement!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by martdap12(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
I've never felt so attached to a movie this is spiritual. come and see the way I was discussing it to friends that were not following like It happened for real
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
VargasVee:

About 15 minutes
Where can i get d link to episode 7?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by djkotech(m): 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
After Party Mixtape (AP Mixtape) Vol. 2nice playlist u gonna luv LifeOf BrennyJones - SO TEKNO - GO Olamide - WO[url][/url]https://archive.org/details/DjKotechAPMVol2

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
SkydaDGreat:

Guy nor use this kind thing joke.....today is not April 1st.
If e Don leak....drop link make we watch am as usual biko
if you are on twitter check @ thequint post today by 4.30am.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Yonce(f): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
if you are on twitter check @ thequint post today by 4.30am.

Please link ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47)

NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.