Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? (4508 Views)

Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by laborious(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
We'll for me the only reason I am still single is because, I am surrounded by bitches..I mean in my area all those girls have histories,bad ones.. And then almost every lady is a single mother of one codedly, there baby call them aunty so that innocent bachs like myself won't know, another factor is when I see a girl and I make some enquires, all I hear is "she was dating segun before segun left her and she dated tolu for like three months, I don't who she's dating now o but I usually see her going to topes house...HABA...I know I won't die single but mehn...been single is now an headache...

8 Likes

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by MhizzAJ(f): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Your own is strong oo
Where do u reside cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by laborious(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Your own is strong oo Where do u reside cheesy
lol..O GIDI GAN...somewhere in osun state..u?
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by MhizzAJ(f): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
laborious:
lol..O GIDI GAN...somewhere in osun state..u?

cheesy cheesy the ladies in your area though
Lagos
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by emmayayodeji(m): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Basically

I dont know
I think
Im just to lazy to meet new people(girls)

11 Likes

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by RodneyNagle12: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
I don't have any speech about it.Just......
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by indodon(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
cause I havent met any girl that can meet my craziness/weirdness grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
I am waiting for shade!
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
I am waiting for shade!
Shade where are you please show !
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by ekensi01: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
Cause every lady wants money in every relationship i enter, so i decide to stay single till i become a billionnaira.

My Moto: No money, No marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
my girlfriend still managing Mr eazi ... And her Father I mean my in law otedola asked me to chill for eazi before I resume chop... so presently, basira the girl hawking fufu visits me to treat my konji.

3 Likes

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Learnstuffs: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
Am waiting for Buhari regime to finish

4 Likes

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by QueenSekxy(f): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
laborious:
We'll for me the only reason I am still single is because, I am surrounded by bitches..I mean in my area all those girls have histories,bad ones.. And then almost every lady is a single mother of one codedly, there baby call them aunty so that innocent bachs like myself won't know, another factor is when I see a girl and I make some enquires, all I hear is "she was dating segun before segun left her and she dated tolu for like three months, I don't who she's dating now o but I usually see her going to topes house...HABA...I know I won't die single but mehn...been single is now an headache...
what do you mean??you can't go out apart from your area?? the reason why you are still single is because you call girls bitch...,,,..no iorta of respect in you. ..where they the ones that impregnated themselves??wasn't it your fellow guy? ?why apportion blames on them...if they abort the babies now you sing praises to them for not having babies when they actually aborted, you fancy those ones that you think have no babies outside wedlock..do you know how many times they have aborted?..please grow up..you have no reasonable something to say for being single..apparently you lack in all areas..mtchew

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Learnstuffs: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Am waiting for Buhari regime to finish.
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by kuchikau1: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
All i need is UNCODITIONAL LOVE. Most girl take my heart for a ride.
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by laborious(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

what do you mean??you can't go out apart from your area??and calling girls bitch is why you are still single..no iorta of respect in you. ..where they the ones that impregnated themselves??wasn't it your fellow guy? ?why apportion blames on them...if they abort the babies now you sing praises to them for not having babies when they actually aborted,the ones you fancy because they don't have a child outside wedlock..do you know how many times that have aborted..please grow up..you have no reasonable something to say for being single..apparently you lack in all areas..mtchew
thank you ma for the compliments but why are you so pained?,is it that pregnancy you aborted? Or coz you a single ma or you belong to d bitch gang? Oh! I get it the truth is just too bitter for u and if you think accepting all those disgusting attributes from a lady is part of growing up then I will rather remain a kid, because I no send you work to date, get pregnant or abort for my fellow guys.. P.S I respect those who deserve to be respected..and will never date a wayward just to change my single status...

16 Likes

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Blecool(f): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
I'm not a guy. Wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by TANKDESTROYER(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
No time....
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by laborious(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

cheesy cheesy the ladies in your area though
Lagos
my dear its every were..I just happen to know what I want sha..and won't compromise that to change my single status..I do visit gidi once in a while..hope you are good girl sha...
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by MhizzAJ(f): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
laborious:
my dear its every were..I just happen to know what I want sha..and won't compromise that to change my single status..I do visit gidi once in a while..hope you are good girl sha...

cheesy
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by laborious(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

cheesy
check my profile,let's be friends..
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by QuietHammer(m): 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
D!ck too big, might kill someone.
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by QueenSekxy(f): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
laborious:
thank you ma for the compliments but why are you so pained?,is it that pregnancy you aborted? Or coz you a single ma or you belong to d bitch gang? Oh! I get it the truth is just too bitter for u and if you think accepting all those disgusting attributes from a lady is part of growing up then I will rather remain a kid, because I no send you work to date, get pregnant or abort for my fellow guys.. P.S I respect those who deserve to be respected..and will never date a wayward to just to change my single status...
abeg shift make I see road..you attack girls that tell you the truth..why are you angry??because I told you the blantant truth..fi le joor

3 Likes

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by MhizzAJ(f): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
laborious:
check my profile,let's be friends..

ok

3 Likes

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by laborious(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

abeg shift make I see road..you attack girls that tell you the truth..why are you angry??because I told you the blantant truth..fi le joor
I respek ur boo sha!
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by QueenSekxy(f): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
laborious:
I respek ur boo sha!
whatever!!suit yourself

3 Likes

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Single is an understatement, I have won three grammies in a row for being single. I am so mono, solo, one, half, single..... make una help me with more adjectives jare.
Every single thing you need to know about photography in Nigeria is right here. www.fototech.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
All i want aside from physical attraction is an honest, a teachable and independent lady. I am calm and introverted so i do not like drama. Such ladies are rare and i cannot just compromise on the mentioned standards. The few i've met were unfortunately hooked up.

2 Likes

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by H2Ossss(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
Na N2500 remain for me to buy ring... Plz EPP my ministry

1 Like

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
laborious:
thank you ma for the compliments but why are you so pained?,is it that pregnancy you aborted? Or coz you a single ma or you belong to d bitch gang? Oh! I get it the truth is just too bitter for u and if you think accepting all those disgusting attributes from a lady is part of growing up then I will rather remain a kid, because I no send you work to date, get pregnant or abort for my fellow guys.. P.S I respect those who deserve to be respected..and will never date a wayward to just to change my single status...
You don't have any iota of respect for women, why in the world should you call a woman a bitcch?

You might as well end up single forever.

2 Likes

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by khain(f): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
laborious:
Hmmm strong words guy, take it easy on her plzz... No need for that abeg

1 Like

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Angy55(f): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
kuchikau1:
All i need is UNCODITIONAL LOVE. Most girl take my heart for a ride.
Heya.sorry ehn. Lover boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Man Caught Wife Pant Down With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) / How To Know You Are A Wowo Girl:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.