Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Do You Believe In Future - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Future (355 Views)

Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Future by purem(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
I don't think there is future anywhere except the one we create.
Often times people talk about future and sit around doing nothing.

Can the future we hope for really come to us?

Someone once said "When I look at the front I can't seem to see any future waiting for me, it seems more like am going to create it and I don't know how to go about that.

Am just too tired and fed up to be living like this."

So guys what do you think about this future thing?

Coz some people are just waiting for the future to come just like waiting for Jesus Christ to come which can never happen

Lala
Ishiluv
Realmindz
Evablizin1
Chemystery
Re: Do You Believe In Future by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
with GOD, your future is guaranteed.
Re: Do You Believe In Future by TANKDESTROYER(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
your future is trapped within you waiting to be unleashed...
Re: Do You Believe In Future by chemystery: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
purem:
I don't think there is future anywhere except the one we create.
Often times people talk about future and sit around doing nothing.

Can the future we hope for really come to us?

Someone once said "When I look at the front I can't seem to see any future waiting for me, it seems more like am going to create it and I don't know how to go about that.

Am just too tired and fed up to be living like this."

So guys what do you think about this future thing?

Coz some people are just waiting for the future to come just like waiting for Jesus Christ to come which can never happen

Lala
Ishiluv
Realmindz
Evablizin1
Chemystery
Tomorrow is for those who prepare for it today. The future consists series of tomorrows.
Therefore, the future is for those who makes planning a daily and continuous endeavour.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married To An Hausa Man. How Is It. / Hmmmm ,check It Out / You Are Almost There, So Why Giving Up Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.