Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) (16237 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Apparently, Only A Virgin Can Do This (Pics/Video) / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
social media trending ��babe said she's a virgin posted it last week

2 Likes

Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
Thankgod7838:
social media trending ��babe said she's a virgin posted it last week
lol ���
I swear naija tire oh
Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Hypnotise: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
Virgin kee her theregrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hypnotise:
Virgin kee her theregrin
hahaha��� I swear
Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by sashishalom(f): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please come and get your Christmas hair from shekinah empire.

Get this for 7000 only

Chat us up on whatsapp @08103626366 or follow us on ig @shekinah_empire

Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
She could be, that's probably why she's dressed like that, she's Hot and she's tryna seduce someone, Genevieve in one of her interviews I read said she hadn't had sex in 10 years, the thing is it is possible if a lady hasn't had romantic relationship

1 Like

Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Theory2022: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
What!!!
Her breast na virgin??

10 Likes

Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by WonderManly(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Why won't I believe her, when my grandmamma is also a virgin till now.

2 Likes

Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Akanoaaa(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Have you Bleep her before?

1 Like

Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Lordbucci2: 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Virgin Airlines..
Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Sluvist(m): 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
Possibly, but the mileage of her breast is high.

3 Likes

Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by DaddyMorenike: 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
Yeah she looks like two.
Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Ibroleesky(m): 12:21am On Dec 16, 2019
if she said she z a virgin, then my grandma too is a virgin, (risky 🔞)
Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:03am On Dec 16, 2019
I believe her.
Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Bossontop(m): 1:23am On Dec 16, 2019
Okay, Primary or secondary virgin??

3 Likes

Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by profilemessages: 4:48am On Dec 16, 2019
may God save us!!
Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by VIRGINlabia(m): 5:39am On Dec 16, 2019
She could be, cos I have met a more heavily endowed lady a virgin......did every to penetrate her tight virgimus yet I could not in that first day it was during the second trial after about two week that I was able to tear the hymen.....come and see pure blood of a lovely virgin gushing out .....I felt guilty cos I doubted her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 6:01am On Dec 16, 2019
Even the Jehovah witness cannot resolve the boundary dispute between her breasts. They have vowed to never near each other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Biggty(m): 6:16am On Dec 16, 2019
I actually believe her just like my grandma is also a virgin
Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by IamPlato(m): 6:18am On Dec 16, 2019
The Guys That Sucked Those Breasts Must Be Very heartless

2 Likes

Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by segebase(m): 6:24am On Dec 16, 2019
Yes ...by the look self u go know...lemme enjoy ma self

Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by prawf(m): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2019
Don't judge a book by its cover. The fact that a car has a battered body doesn't mean it's engine is bad.

5 Likes

Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Olami8080: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]Hmmmmmmmmmmm holy virgin separated breast laps don tear finish even the girl wey dem don Bleep tired go met new guy tell ham say she be virgin.
Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Wearabletech: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2019
Theory2022:
What!!!
Her breast na virgin??

1 Like

Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Wearabletech: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2019
That's, back or front?

Bossontop:
Okay, Primary or secondary virgin??
Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Wearabletech: 7:57am On Dec 16, 2019
Na who come batter the body nah?
prawf:
Don't judge a book by its cover. The fact that a car has a battered body doesn't mean it's engine is bad.
Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Osobi32(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2019
Don't judge a book by its cover......
Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2019
Na ginvir
Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Danzakidakura(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2019
Even trailer with Daf head fit pass through her toto
Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by mejai(m): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2019
Lazy youths everywhere. Make i dey go joor
Re: Please This Girl Said She's A Virgin,can You Believe Her (photo) by Liposure: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2019
I won't dispute her claim.cos i dont know her personally

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A Ghost / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of Age Difference / Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.