Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

What Has Buhari Accomplished? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Buhari Accomplished? (1001 Views)

Why Has Buhari Not Performed Haj Since 2017 - Nnamdi Kanu / Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road? / What Has Buhari Accomplished? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Buhari Accomplished? by mikeycharles(m): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
I'm going to start first by saying when Buhari first won the election, I was concerned, I pondered on the fact that he's a politician and might just repeat the mistakes of his predecessors, well I was in for a surprise.

Recession, a condition that was caused by fall in oil prices and careless expenditure (corruption inclusive), but this man Buhari was able to manage all that despite the Boko Haram insurgency that was rampaging the nation, he was able to fight both friend and foe. Under his great leadership the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) were able to recover stolen funds, he was still able design a budget that suited all Nigerians.

Ministerial Appointments; A very controversial topic that kept the masses busy at the time, everybody wanted this or that and so on but President Muhammadu Buhari was able to carefully select one of the most intellectual minsters of all time, they've been able to manage the country's affairs and have performed considerably well especially the Minister of Finance.

There are many others I could have mentioned but for the sake of brevity I'll conclude by saying Buhari has accomplished more than what I expected from any elected leader, if anything were to happen to him, at least he has laid the foundation for a better Nigeria and our future.

Michael Charles

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by Bayajidda1: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin
Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by Penalty82(m): 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
I came here to see pics of numerous projects accomplished by pmb but I was disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by mikeycharles(m): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Penalty82:
I came here to see pics of numerous projects accomplished by pmb but I was disappointed.
Better be disappointed in yourself

2 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by Bayajidda1: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin grin
Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by Penalty82(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
mikeycharles:

Thanks for telling me your hobby.

5 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by profhezekiah: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Buhari has done well those against him do it because of personal hatred,sentiment, tribalism and prejudice

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by Ohammadike: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
profhezekiah:
Buhari has done well those against him do it because of personal hatred,sentiment, tribalism and prejudice

Mr man point out the tangible things bubu has done

7 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by mpianya39(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin grin grin He is busy fighting kwurution na

7 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by mikeycharles(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ohammadike:

- Nigeria rice production has increased to 15million tons from less than 1m before buhari- Calabar-Itu road was left untouched by PDP for over 8 yrs. Buhari put in place remedial repairs within 4 months of assumption. This was key forme. Proper revamp contract has been awarded the work on going- Roads in the SE are now getting attention. Enugu-Onitsha, Ikot Ekpene - Aba road, Azumini -Aba etc. These roads were completely abandoned under hero even with 100% Igbo support- Chibok girls rescued. Thousands of displaced citizens resettled. Famous Baga fish market and several major public spaces are back to life- implemented TSA and took back control of govtrevenue- inherited bankrupt state accounts. States that couldn't pay salaries under El Clue, he bailed them out- Paid ALL states their Paris refund. Under Uncle IB only PDP states were given the ecological - fund small money o (but wailers see nothing wrong with that) for elections purposes. Meanwhile the refund should have been done byJona but whoside- Paid back backlog pensions and debts to contractor, which encouraged then to go back to works abandoned for months. Also settles over, N500b of subsidy claims he did not accumulate- zero fuel scarcity. NNPC now refines products and publishes accounts- Buhari and his vice took a pay cut to lead by example.- his wife has no office. She has not been stealing our money or insulting people. This, is a major achievement to people of good interest. Wife of presidents should not spend public funds let alone steal them like Patience Jonathan.- On a personal note my very small village in Enugu is experiencing the federal government with an on-going standard erosion control project. There has not been any FG project in my LG let alone my tiny town for over 40yrs. God bless Buhari- added savings to the sovereign wealth fund SWF and added savings to the excess crude oil account despite low oil prices- Abuja airport revamp project successfully executed in record time. First time a govt projectin Nig did not suffer slippage- got rid of the bloated presidential fleet donatingexcess to good causes.- revamped 11 dead fertiliser blending plants, dismantled the fertiliser scam of years while keeping the price down- increasing non-oil exports (we even export yamnow). Increased our manufacturing base. NigeriaStock Exchange has been the best performing inthe world for over 6 weeks now- foreign reserves have grown by $7b from Oct 2016, a testament to superior economic management during period of low oil price.- Nigeria is out of top 10 most corrupt countries- FDI is increasing. Nigeria back to being 3rd highest FDI destination in Africa, we lost positions under Jona- Nigeria has regained the position of the biggesteconomy in Africa (not that I rate this fact but wailers love talking GDP this and that)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by lordkush: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
just see this bmc pickin

opened the thread to see projects. list of corrupt people that has been imprisoned
all I see is one animal yarning dust mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by mikeycharles(m): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
mpianya39:
grin grin grin here is busy fighting kwurution na
I don't even know what to call you
Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by mikeycharles(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
lordkush:
just see this bmc pickin

opened the thread to see projects. list of corrupt people that has been imprisoned
all I see is one animal yarning dust mtchewww
what is this one saying
Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Penalty82:
he stabilized oil price

4 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by lordkush: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
1. Defeated Boko Haram
2. Constant power supply
3. Appreciation of the naira
4. Recovered looted funds and prosecuted corrupt officers
5. Completion of nationwide projects including the railway
6. Boost agricultural production
bokoharam killed people this week o
i
where the light dey?

you recover ghost money and allow the thieves go or what? how many people has bubu jailed.

chief graasscutter is still roaming free after he was indicted o

your usless propaganda is Dead onn arrival
beg omenka to teach how to lie and deceive people.
you are not just doing it well at the moment

7 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by lordkush: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
what is this one saying
if I see you near my mentions again I will tell shekau to kidnap you.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by mikeycharles(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
lordkush:
bokoharam killed people this week o
i
where the light dey?

you recover ghost money and allow the thieves go or what? how many people has bubu jailed.

chief graasscutter is still roaming free after he was indicted o

your usless propaganda is Dead onn arrival
beg omenka to teach how to lie and deceive people.
you are not just doing it well at the moment
you're just blind to see the numerous accomplishments of President Muhammadu Buhari
Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by profhezekiah: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ohammadike:

He is fighting corruption, boko haram, He ll have done more to improve the economy but hatred,sabotage,prejudice, and sentiment of some are impediments to him
Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by lordkush: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
you're just blind to see the numerous accomplishments of President Muhammadu Buhari
list them make we see

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by lordkush: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
list them make we see last time I saw buhari in Nigeria was may. he has been in London hosting visitors

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by mikeycharles(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
lordkush:
if I see you near my mentions again I will tell shekau to kidnap you.
pls don't kill me with laughter
Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by mikeycharles(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
I wonder how Buhari manages a times due to so many haters and backstabber
Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by Nukualofa: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
1. Defeated Boko Haram
2. Constant power supply
3. Appreciation of the naira
4. Recovered looted funds and prosecuted corrupt officers
5. Completion of nationwide projects including the railway
6. Boost agricultural production
tangible things and you are typing nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by ProjectNaija(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
Which accomplishments The OP must be high on expired daura weed. angry
Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by markfemisgay: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Zoogerias international ambassador

Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by DelGardo: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
- Nigeria rice production has increased to 15million tons from less than 1m before buhari

- Calabar-Itu road was left untouched by PDP for over 8 yrs. Buhari put in place remedial repairs within 4 months of assumption. This was key for me. Proper revamp contract has been awarded the work on going

- Roads in the SE are now getting attention. Enugu-Onitsha, Ikot Ekpene - Aba road, Azumini - Aba etc. These roads were completely abandoned under hero even with 100% Igbo support

- Chibok girls rescued. Thousands of displaced citizens resettled. Famous Baga fish market and several major public spaces are back to life

- implemented TSA and took back control of govt revenue

- inherited bankrupt state accounts. States that couldn't pay salaries under El Clue, he bailed them out

- Paid ALL states their Paris refund. Under Uncle IB only PDP states were given the ecological - fund small money o (but wailers see nothing wrong with that) for elections purposes. Meanwhile the refund should have been done by Jona but whoside

- Paid back backlog pensions and debts to contractor, which encouraged then to go back to works abandoned for months. Also settles over, N500b of subsidy claims he did not accumulate

- zero fuel scarcity. NNPC now refines products and publishes accounts

- Buhari and his vice took a pay cut to lead by example.

- his wife has no office. She has not been stealing our money or insulting people. This, is a major achievement to people of good interest. Wife of presidents should not spend public funds let alone steal them like Patience Jonathan.

- On a personal note my very small village in Enugu is experiencing the federal government with an on-going standard erosion control project. There has not been any FG project in my LG let alone my tiny town for over 40yrs. God bless Buhari

- added savings to the sovereign wealth fund SWF and added savings to the excess crude oil account despite low oil prices

- Abuja airport revamp project successfully executed in record time. First time a govt project in Nig did not suffer slippage

- got rid of the bloated presidential fleet donating excess to good causes.

- revamped 11 dead fertiliser blending plants, dismantled the fertiliser scam of years while keeping the price down

- increasing non-oil exports (we even export yam now). Increased our manufacturing base. Nigeria Stock Exchange has been the best performing in the world for over 6 weeks now

- foreign reserves have grown by $7b from Oct 2016, a testament to superior economic management during period of low oil price.

- Nigeria is out of top 10 most corrupt countries

- FDI is increasing. Nigeria back to being 3rd highest FDI destination in Africa, we lost positions under Jona

- Nigeria has regained the position of the biggest economy in Africa (not that I rate this fact but wailers love talking GDP this and that)

Facts don't lie. Make I stop here first.
Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by mpianya39(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
I don't even know what to call you

Oga mikeymikey grin grin grin grin call me afonja
Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by mikeycharles(m): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
mpianya39:

Oga mikeymikey grin grin grin grin call me afonja
grin you're one funny dude, at first I was mad when I saw your initial comment but seeing this now I've been LMAO
Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by mpianya39(m): 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
mikeycharles:
grin you're one funny dude, at first I was mad when I saw your initial comment but seeing this now I've been LMAO

grin grin grin
Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by Naijiant: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
100 days in London is his biggest achievement.
https://www.naijiant.com/photos/buhari-marks-100-days-london/

Let's see if he will surpass it with 200 days.

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by mikeycharles(m): 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
Naijiant:
100 days in London is his biggest achievement.
https://www.naijiant.com/photos/buhari-marks-100-days-london/

Let's see if he will surpass it with 200 days.
Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by uwa1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Thousand Of IPOB Members Move To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Holds Him Hostage / When Did We Allow Hate Take Over Us / Violence Erupts In Jos Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.