Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

The Snare Of The ‘drooping Tongue’ Photo Pose - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Snare Of The ‘drooping Tongue’ Photo Pose (896 Views)

How To Be Free From The Snare Of The Fowler / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / The Snare Of Fear Of Satanic Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snare Of The ‘drooping Tongue’ Photo Pose by tribeofdavid(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
You know, seeing girls taking pictures with protruding tongues like a dog’s looked very ugly, disturbing and absurd.
I simply considered it as a base and abnormal trend …not until I discovered that it is far more evil than we think. There is KALI spirit possessing young people now in guise of ‘norm’ and ‘fashion;.
Nowadays, its not new seeing girls take photos with a loose tongue like that of a dog, this goes beyond what we see. This is actually the real appearance of a Hindu goddess called KALI…and you know what? She’s called a ‘SLAYER’.
READ THIS
Kali’s name derives from the Sanskrit meaning ‘she who is black’ or ‘she who is death’.
Kali is the Hindu goddess (or Devi) of death, time, and doomsday and is often associated with sexuality and violence Kali’s most common pose in paintings is in her most fearsome guise as the slayer of demons, where she stands or dances with one foot on a collapsed Shiva(another demon) and holds a severed head. She wears a skirt of severed human arms, a necklace of decapitated heads, and earrings of dead children, and she often has a terrifying expression with a lolling tongue which drips blood.
The goddess is particularly worshipped in eastern and southern India.
YOU CAN CARRY OUT A PERSONAL RESEARCH TOO.
It baffles me when Christians are undiscerning and with open arms accept whatever the society promotes and labels fashionable, okay and acceptable. We see the people of the world(whose lives are controlled by the god of the air) sticking out their tongue while photo-posing and with haste, acclaimed christians copy this..Know ye not that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Check the uploaded photos of some Christians today and see their tongue sticking out like that of an animal.
The Bible makes it clear that saints are not of this world, yet look at the level of willful ignorance amongst believers, it’s a shame to see how some of our Christian sisters (and even some brothers ! ) have adopted this ugly trend , well, its certain they’ve opened certain dark doorways and demonic legal ground into their lives, because…to whom you yield yourselves as servants to obey, to him you are slaves of (Rom. 6:16)
If you’ve been a partaker of this in anyway, There is hope. You can call on Jesus today to deliver you today and reverse whatever you have transacted ignorantly.
Posted with this note are sample pictures showing the goddess- KALI. See for yourself.
Let’s spread this and save our loved ones. Feel free to share.
Re: The Snare Of The ‘drooping Tongue’ Photo Pose by tribeofdavid(m): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
HERE

Re: The Snare Of The ‘drooping Tongue’ Photo Pose by NoWorries7(m): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
You should remove the goddess there... There is nothing like goddess... Only idols...
Re: The Snare Of The ‘drooping Tongue’ Photo Pose by wolesmile(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
NoWorries7:
You should remove the goddess there... There is nothing like goddess... Only idols...
What is the origin of the name "GOD?" Does it really describe the supreme being? If not, what is His real name?

1 Like

Re: The Snare Of The ‘drooping Tongue’ Photo Pose by NoWorries7(m): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
wolesmile:
What is the origin of the name "GOD?" Does it really describe the supreme being? If not, what is His real name?
There is only one GOD, others are idols. Whose known as the GREAT I AM THAT I AM, that dwells under the true light...
Re: The Snare Of The ‘drooping Tongue’ Photo Pose by wolesmile(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
NoWorries7:
There is only one GOD, others are idols. Whose known as the GREAT I AM THAT I AM, that dwells under the true light...
You still don't get it, do you?
Re: The Snare Of The ‘drooping Tongue’ Photo Pose by NoWorries7(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
wolesmile:
You still don't get it, do you?
I Should be asking you, that question...
Re: The Snare Of The ‘drooping Tongue’ Photo Pose by wolesmile(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
NoWorries7:
I Should be asking you, that question...
From which language did the word "God" come from? Do they have "Goddesses" in that language? If yes, then "God" doesn't befit him as a name.
Re: The Snare Of The ‘drooping Tongue’ Photo Pose by frank317: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
So a lady poses in a pix with her tongue out she is now a KALI or is automatically possessed by KALI?
Maybe we should should ask loving Yahweh to cut off our tongues so that we will not be tempted to bring it out like KALI.

My pain that is that ur mates are trying invent one reasonable thing or the other to make the world an easier place u are here peddling rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snare Of The ‘drooping Tongue’ Photo Pose by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
frank317:
So a lady poses in a pix with her tongue out she is now a KALI or is automatically possessed by KALI?
Maybe we should should ask loving Yahweh to cut off our tongues so that we will not be tempted to bring it out like KALI.

My pain that is that ur mates are trying invent one reasonable thing or the other to make the world an easier place u are here peddling rubbish

grin grin
Re: The Snare Of The ‘drooping Tongue’ Photo Pose by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
frank317:

May God pardon your ignorance & stupidity but I'm afraid it might be too late by the time you realize it. People like you are the reason corporations & companies the world over keep smiling to the bank - cos you BUY into everything they throw in your face. It's not entirely your fault, it's conditioning & brainwashing through repetition. I'm not sure you've heard of mind control & MK Ultra, look it up. People like you want to keep living in comfort, convenience, with fancy tech gadgets & not have to worry about this & that cos it's nice & safe. Guess what, this place, this Earth, this realm isn't home, we're not going to be here very long. No I'm not talking about Mars or other planets cos that's a lie as well. Upon death, it's next to the spirit realm i.e without our limiting physical bodies. Now I'm not gonna describe what this Spirit realm/dimension looks like cos I haven't died & returned but I do know one thing, two powers have been battling since time immemorial - Good & Evil. It would be wise to start doing some research of your own, read topics that are considered lame or strange or scary & discern for yourself.

I thank the Holy Spirit for providing OP with the wisdom to discern this cos I too have made this observation & found this & a number of other social media trends like the flower crown selfie downright strange & ridiculous.

Whether you believe it or not, THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY S UNDER CONTROL BY SATAN. Either you're with Satan or with God, choose or die, the choice is eternal either way. He that has an ear, let him hear...

1 Like

Re: The Snare Of The ‘drooping Tongue’ Photo Pose by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
swave7:

May God pardon your ignorance & stupidity but I'm afraid it might be too late by the time you realize it. People like you are the reason corporations & companies the world over keep smiling to the bank - cos you BUY into everything they throw in your face. It's not entirely your fault, it's conditioning & brainwashing through repetition. I'm not sure you've heard of mind control & MK Ultra, look it up. People like you want to keep living in comfort, convenience, with fancy tech gadgets & not have to worry about this & that cos it's nice & safe. Guess what, this place, this Earth, this realm isn't home, we're not going to be here very long. No I'm not talking about Mars or other planets cos that's a lie as well. Upon death, it's next to the spirit realm i.e without our limiting physical bodies. Now I'm not gonna describe what this Spirit realm/dimension looks like cos I haven't died & returned but I do know one thing, two powers have been battling since time immemorial - Good & Evil. It would be wise to start doing some research of your own, read topics that are considered lame or strange or scary & discern for yourself.

I thank the Holy Spirit for providing OP with the wisdom to discern this cos I too have made this observation & found this & a number of other social media trends like the flower crown selfie downright strange & ridiculous.

Whether you believe it or not, THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY S UNDER CONTROL BY SATAN. Either you're with Satan or with God, choose or die, the choice is eternal either way. He that has an ear, let him hear...
you and your family are the only ones under the control of the satan ...useless religious zombie

2 Likes

Re: The Snare Of The ‘drooping Tongue’ Photo Pose by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 17, 2017
hardwerk:
you and your family are the only ones under the control of the satan ...useless religious zombie

I reject that evil thought & by the power of the Almighty God my Heavenly Father, I bind & banish you to the pit of the abyss. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper, & every tongue that rises up against me IN JUDGEMENT the Lord shall condemn! Now go, demons!
Re: The Snare Of The ‘drooping Tongue’ Photo Pose by NPComplete: 2:46am On Aug 17, 2017
frank317:

The matter weak me. This is what happens when a dumb mind is infested with religion. Too many idiots masquerading their stupidity as Christianity.
Re: The Snare Of The ‘drooping Tongue’ Photo Pose by NPComplete: 2:47am On Aug 17, 2017
swave7:

I have never seen someone write something this long and still not make anything remotely resembling sense. This is the first time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snare Of The ‘drooping Tongue’ Photo Pose by frank317: 6:25am On Aug 17, 2017
NPComplete:

I have never seen someone write something this long and still not make anything remotely resembling sense. This is the first time.

My brother, I read all he wrote and didn't know where to start with the dumbo.
Lol he even tried telling me about the spirit realm but also admitted he can't describe spirit, so much incoherence... People like him are why fraudulent pastors smile to the bank...

He even had the guts to quote to spew thrash... That's when I know he was brain dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snare Of The ‘drooping Tongue’ Photo Pose by frank317: 6:32am On Aug 17, 2017
swave7:

I reject that evil thought & by the power of the Almighty God my Heavenly Father, I bind & banish you to the pit of the abyss. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper, & every tongue that rises up against me IN JUDGEMENT the Lord shall condemn! Now go, demons!

Just the mention of the name satan... A meaningless name that even dogs will not blink when u mention it...
And u are already trembling, cursing, lookin for protection and having sleepless night.
Mumu sheep, keep on asking Ur non existent God every morning to protect u from satan, repeat it in the morning, afternoon, and night and even before u eat.... continue being a slave to ur fears and head...

I just feel pity for u

(1) (Reply)

Total Victory Over Sexual Looseness And Lackof Self Control / 20yrs BLIND EYES POPS OPEN @ THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT(pics) / I Need Your Opinion On Changing My Current Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.