Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

What's The Code That Is Used To Get Bvn Numbers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Code That Is Used To Get Bvn Numbers (1224 Views)

New MTN Recharge Code That Works Now *3551*pin-number# And Send / How To Correct And Update Your BVN Details In Nigeria (2018) / How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Code That Is Used To Get Bvn Numbers by normaljenny(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Please any one has am idea of the code used in getting the bvn number. That's what code do one send to get the bvn numbers.
Re: What's The Code That Is Used To Get Bvn Numbers by sinaj(f): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Google it up.
Re: What's The Code That Is Used To Get Bvn Numbers by AK6464(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Even if Google don ban u sef, try another search engine.
Re: What's The Code That Is Used To Get Bvn Numbers by obojememe: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
some questions on nairaland makes me wonder the kind of people in Nigeria. ..all this creation of thread for a question that the answer is just one click away on google......

it is well
Re: What's The Code That Is Used To Get Bvn Numbers by normaljenny(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
sinaj:
Google it up.

THANKS
Re: What's The Code That Is Used To Get Bvn Numbers by normaljenny(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
sinaj:
Google it up.

Thanks my dear, I have seen it already.

https://www.nairaland.com/2696515/how-get-bvn-code-straight

And to all those that want to use the opportunity to haul insults to their father, Stay tuned to that kind of life till it reckons with you face to face
Re: What's The Code That Is Used To Get Bvn Numbers by internetrender: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Re: What's The Code That Is Used To Get Bvn Numbers by sinaj(f): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
normaljenny:

Thanks my dear, I have seen it already.

https://www.nairaland.com/2696515/how-get-bvn-code-straight

And to all those that want to use the opportunity to haul insults to their father, Stay tuned to that kind of life till it reckons with you face to face
u wlc wink
Re: What's The Code That Is Used To Get Bvn Numbers by excel111(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
* 565*0#

(1) (Reply)

Inbuilt Battery / Info Required / Snapchat Stories Can Now Be Shared On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.