Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner (11429 Views)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Guy Or Girl Has Done To You. / This Is The Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For Me / What's Your Favorite Romantic Thing/s To Do On A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Temmyladey074(f): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Prognose:
Mine was when I was seeing her off on a bike. The bike had gone some distance when she suddenly started indicating to the bike man to turn around like she forgot something. They sped back and she jumped from the bike and came towards me. I was about to ask what the matter was when she planted a full French kiss on my lips in front of the whole park. All the guys around started hailing me. Then she winked and entered the bike before I could say another word and zoomed off.

cheesy
Prognose:
Mine was when I was seeing her off on a bike. The bike had gone some distance when she suddenly started indicating to the bike man to turn around like she forgot something. They sped back and she jumped from the bike and came towards me. I was about to ask what the matter was when she planted a full French kiss on my lips in front of the whole park. All the guys around started hailing me. Then she winked and entered the bike before I could say another word and zoomed off.

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
michaelwilli:

I know. Ha description shows she's talking of d movie
yes I know
I was trying to point out there is no similarities btw the two wink
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Prognose: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Angy55(f): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
michaelwilli:

Correct bae. Black hawk down, Mogadishu, Somalia
grin grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Ademolag(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
prayed together

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by SlimHan(f): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Jesus!

what led to the breakup?

I'm so scared right now
Ginaz:
When I fell sick, he would cooked and bring it to me everyday at nighttime to eat. And made sure I swallowed every drug which I grumbling take.

I saw my period and the pain was so intense, I called him and he took a bike down to see me and bought me drugs, gave me then went home.

He came to visit me in school, I left in a hurry for a test. Before I came back, he had me eating a very nice meal he cooked for me.

A lot he did ...... he is someone that gonna make a very very good husband and a father as well.

Sadly, we ain't.....we....broke....up after 6years together. cry embarassed

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by pocohantas(f): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Got your comment in a public place and I couldn't help but laught out loud. Damn! Male romancelanders, see una life so? tongue tongue

Hmmmmnnn, handwritten letters? That's kinda oldies ish. Still together?

Had night walks with my ex, mehn! it was fun. I'm actually grinning right now... Yet to do that with Baeby tho, we must walk the walk, very soon. cool

It's that mumu boy that followed big nyash girl nae... grin

I actually love playing with words and he was a better wordsmith. I love handwritten notes, I can't explain my love for it.

Forget o, I have watched far too many scandals go down in this section. The guys with their leaky mouths, offline associations and sharing of screen shots. Ahbeg, I no get strength for wahala.

Late night walks are bae.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by GlorianaCO(f): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
He saw me off to get a taxi but before entering the taxi I gave him a cool slap(more like a love slap)....The smile on his face was priceless as other passengers in the taxi were whispering 'wow young lovers'...we were not dating though and we never dated but he was hopelessly in love with me

2 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
pocohantas:

It's that mumu boy that followed big nyash girl nae... grin

I actually love playing with words and he was a better wordsmith. I love handwritten notes, I can't explain my love for it.

Forget o, I have watched far too many scandals go down in this section. The guys with their leaky mouths, offline associations and sharing of screen shots. Ahbeg, I no get strength for wahala.

Late night walks are bae.
who is the mumu boy cheesy
Are you sure he is a member of one ukwu under God

Investigation to begin cool
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by dmola(m): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2017
Lewaluv:
Taking the lock off my phone. grin
hw is tht romantic?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by dmola(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2017
Rorachy:
Sending him recharge card when he was stranded.

That was very romantic as far am concerned angry.

really?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by MissJoy29(f): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2017
silkytouch:

Sounds like a great guy. You guys must have had a tremendous time together.
Its sad to spend so much time with someone, create so much lovely memories together and still breakup.

Very sad. Makes me scared of trying again. Cos I'm this kind of person that when I go into a relationship, I give my ALL. So letting loose like that, giving out your all & breaking up afterwards, takes somethings away from me. I had to pause (and i have paused for a long time). I just have to be REALLY SURE before I go again

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by MissJoy29(f): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=Ginaz post=59564199]

You're wrong. Why won't I loved the only man I ever loved? He was my first....probably last since I don't seems to be interested in falling in love anymore. I just lost the vibe.

Exactly my predicament
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by MissJoy29(f): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2017
Ginaz:

You're wrong. Why won't I loved the only man I ever loved? He was my first....probably last since I don't seems to be interested in falling in love anymore. I just lost the vibe

Exactly my predicament
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by MissJoy29(f): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2017
Ginaz:

It was good, that doesn't mean it was smooth. I can't remember the number of breakups we had, we both went our ways to date outside, Only to break hearts and came back together. There were lots of quarrels, disagreements. I guessed it was time to go apart. we came a long way., we are still cool though ,funny thing none of us is in a relationship. No vibe.

We might rekindle, we might not. Fate decides.

The same situation too...uncanny
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Patriciacomms: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2017
A loved one in the US you've not reached in a while?
let's help you remind them how much you love them.

we can send flowers, cakes and berries to them just visit our website www.patricia.com.ng
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by silkytouch(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

Very sad. Makes me scared of trying again. Cos I'm this kind of person that when I go into a relationship, I give my ALL. So letting loose like that, giving out your all & breaking up afterwards, takes somethings away from me. I had to pause (and i have paused for a long time). I just have to be REALLY SURE before I go again

I can relate. I've had to stay away from RELATIONSHIPS for a whole year now, it can be emotionally exhausting for someone like me who always go all in.
Hoping my next time will be my last time.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Yoyostic: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ginaz and Missjoy29,if there is a chance to make it work again,do so.Listen to Micheal Bolton's 'that's whats love about',you'll understand what I'm trying to say.I once dated a guy like that,very loving and romantic,i was sixteen,he was 19.I loved him from the depth of my soul and he never took advantage of me(no sex till we parted).Lasted for 10 yrs though we were on and off cos of distance but we still managed to come back together.After school,his parent wanted him to marry someone else,he promised to sort himself out but i couldnt wait anymore,the pressure was much on my side...I've never gotten over him and I've veen married for over 10yrs.Follow your hearts,my dears.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by MissJoy29(f): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
silkytouch:

I can relate. I've had to stay away from RELATIONSHIPS for a whole year now, it can be emotionally exhausting for someone like me who always go all in.
Hoping my next time will be my last time.

Yeah, me too. Mine has been 2 years. Have had close friends but that's it.

I hope so too....don't want to start something that will not lead anywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by MissJoy29(f): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Yoyostic:
Ginaz and Missjoy29,if there is a chance to make it work again,do so.Listen to Micheal Bolton's 'that's whats love about',you'll understand what I'm trying to say.I once dated a guy like that,very loving and romantic,i was sixteen,he was 19.I loved him from the depth of my soul and he never took advantage of me(no sex till we parted).Lasted for 10 yrs though we were on and off cos of distance but we still managed to come back together.After school,his parent wanted him to marry someone else,he promised to sort himself out but i couldnt wait anymore,the pressure was much on my side...I've never gotten over him and I've veen married for over 10yrs.Follow your hearts,my dears.

I'm really sorry for the way you feel. You see, the way you are feeling now is exactly my biggest fear about marriage. But I Pray it won't get to that so help me God.

Thanks dear for your advice. I will remember it
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Horlohlah: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ginaz:
When I fell sick, he would cooked and bring it to me everyday at nighttime to eat. And made sure I swallowed every drug which I grumbling take.

I saw my period and the pain was so intense, I called him and he took a bike down to see me and bought me drugs, gave me then went home.

He came to visit me in school, I left in a hurry for a test. Before I came back, he had me eating a very nice meal he cooked for me.

A lot he did ...... he is someone that gonna make a very very good husband and a father as well.

Sadly, we ain't.....we....broke....up after 6years together. cry embarassed

All this thing dey pain me so much when... how can you date someone for that long and still break up? God forbid o
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by asuzor11(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Prognose:

burst ma brain

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
yansh her inside plane.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Ginaz(f): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Yoyostic:

Thanks for your advice, I will keep that in mind. Wow, 10 years no be beans o. shocked .try to get over him for the sake of your marriage.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Giving him head..duhh grin
headies
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by silkytouch(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

Yeah, me too. Mine has been 2 years. Have had close friends but that's it.

I hope so too....don't want to start something that will not lead anywhere.

Here is to single but not lonely
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Yoyostic: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ginaz:

Thanks for your advice, I will keep that in mind. Wow, 10 years no be beans o. shocked .try to get over him for the sake of your marriage.
My marriage is fine,I do care about my hubby but i do think about him once in a while,funny enough we live in the same nwighbourhood.You can imagine the feelings whenever i bump into him!lol.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Yoyostic:
My marriage is fine,I do care about my hubby but i do think about him once in a while,funny enough we live in the same nwighbourhood.You can imagine the feelings whenever i bump into him!lol.

Madam that is very serious

I think you should outline how you manage not to cheat with him, even though you have feelings for him
For the benefit of the younger one's
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Yoyostic: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

I'm really sorry for the way you feel. You see, the way you are feeling now is exactly my biggest fear about marriage. But I Pray it won't get to that so help me God.

Thanks dear for your advice. I will remember it
No fear o,marriage is based on mutual respect and understanding,sometimes.The path to true love is not easy.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by omoskenso(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Prognose:

[/b]I like to be like you wen I grow old.... cheesy[b]

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner by Yoyostic: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
sunshineG:

Madam that is very serious

I think you should outline how you manage not to cheat with him, even though you have feelings for him
For the benefit of the younger one's
Lol,he is married too.Morover,the relationship wasn't a sexual one then.I respect him a great cos of that,so does he.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Remember Your First Kiss? / I Wish Nigerian Women Will Grow Vaginas Like These South Korean Women! / Would You Date A Guy Without A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.