Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) (33748 Views)

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) / Hyundai Motors Unveils The New 2019 Santa Fe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Onnasucs1:
madam, no one is pained but it's just stupidity to carry 7.3m to purchase that thing. I will rather buy a motorcycle na.
is that his only car? Have you been to his plaza before?
Life is all about choices, If you don't like A, another person will like the A.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by GogetterMD(m): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Clone2020:

Oh yes I did!
Toh!
When I dey find how to save up to buy Tesla model S
Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Markfemi2:

amara im waiting for your number i dey enugu
you and who de do number? Ataro m gi. Mkpi ohia

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by SBG04: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2017
Amarabae:
how can I be pained when I am here celebrating innoson?
If you cant afford it, then E Mechie Onu Iberibe gi a..
Innoson is going higher, deal with it.

Just thank your God you're a fine gal, if not....
Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by vioment: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2017
Good effort and needs support especially from the govt in terms of infrastructure especially affordable power supply. Power supply is the water or life line of manufacturing and economic growth. The scary thing in all these is that it might take 5 or more years to build a respectable power supply if we go all out and are very serious as a nation. As we all know, we are not serious and determined, we are probably waiting for oyibo or chinko, or indians to come help us solve this one, if na like so, why don't we buy or rent nuclear generators that will alleviate the power condition and help us build reliable land power supply stations because hdyro matter no go work, and moreover, we need the water.
Put affordable power supply and take away the voice from nnamdi kanu and others. President osinbanjo(acting) is beginning to look like a humble failure. I mean what are his plans, ideas on a national scale or should i say vision.
Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by miketayo(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2017
Amarabae:
yes We will buy it.
Oya shift.

I wasn't asking you undecided
Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Clone2020(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2017
GogetterMD:

Toh!
When I dey find how to save up to buy Tesla model S

Hahaha And where do you plan to charge your battery, with naija's low current?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2017
miketayo:

I wasn't asking you undecided
who cares? Stop disturbing us here with your painment due to Envy.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by miketayo(m): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2017
Amarabae:
who cares? Stop disturbing us here with your painment due to Envy.

Us? Envy ? Wats she talking about

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Markfemi2: 7:46am On Aug 17, 2017
Amarabae:
you and who de do number?
Ataro m gi. Mkpi ohia

story
send your email if that one no work i don follow you

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Sanchez01: 7:46am On Aug 17, 2017
Amarabae:
cry us a river.
The painment must be too much for you to bear.
I really don't understand what you mean by painment when you can not only afford that car up there but won't clearly buy it.

If this is the best a Nigerian company could offer her own, then I bet it is not ready to break even. Car manufacturers are losing sleep daily just because they want to give people more reasons to stick with their brands and here we are celebrating mediocrity in the name of tribalism.

Innoson is clearly not ready to break even in the Nigerian market because her target audience has not been revealed through her vehicle pricings. We are a nation of people in which the average, middle class are ten times the number of the super rich and the best Innoson could do is to announce a car supposedly targeted at the middle class and peg it at N7M.

We'll all be here for a long time. I guess it would be enough to wait and observe how things play out.

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2017
miketayo:

Us? Envy ? Wats she talking about
I am talking about "your people" antagoism everytime they hear Innoson Motors.
Pls leave Innoson alone.
It is "your people" deep prayer for innoson to fold up but God will never allow that.
I am not a kid, I know "your people's" way.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by ihedioramma: 7:50am On Aug 17, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Nigeria's indigenous car manufacturing company, Innoson Motors today unveils a new brand of their product called IVM Fox. According to the firm, it's a car for the future. This car is said to go for 6.6 million naira for Manual Transmission and N7,300,000 for Automatic Transmission. We await the specs of the car soon..

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/08/innoson-motors-introduce-new-model.html

Is hause in the car sir/ma?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Sanchez01:

I really don't understand what you mean by painment when you can not only afford that car up there but won't clearly buy it.

If this is the best a Nigerian company could offer her own, then I bet it is not ready to break even. Car manufacturers are losing sleep daily just because they want to give people more reasons to stick with their brands and here we are celebrating mediocrity in the name of tribalism.

Innoson is clearly not ready to break even in the Nigerian market because her target audience has not been revealed through her vehicle pricings. We are a nation of people in which the average, middle class are ten times the number of the super rich and the best Innoson could do is to announce a car supposedly targeted at the middle class and peg it at N7M.

We'll all be here for a long time. I guess it would be enough to wait and observe how things play out.
Is that his only car?
One of my two cars is an Innoson product, I bought it in March.
And its very good and portable.
Innoson has varieties of cars, go to his plaza and choose one.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Sanchez01: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Is that his only car?
My second car I am driving now is an Innoson product, I bought it in March.
And its very good and portable.
Innoson has varieties of cars, go to his plaza and choose one.
The previous cars are not the problem. This is supposed to be a new car but with the standard, regular, Kia design and worst still, branded the pride of African Road. Do we also talk about the N7.3M price as well?

I could as well turn the way of Ford rather lie to myself. Innoson is clearly not ready for the Nigerian market. That is my point.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Efewestern: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2017
Sanchez01:

We should truly encourage the entrepreneurial spirit of Nigerians but Innoson isn't trying one bit. In a country where we hardly make ours and are fixated on importing, the proper thing to do is flood the market with your vehicle parts and give Nigerians just one reason why they should patronise their own. But no, a regular car design with no special highlighted features is branded a 'Pride of African Road' and pegged at N7M+ for its automatic transmission.

They are clearly not ready.

i clearly understand your point, but come to think of, we need to support one of our own, Nigeria as a nation will not grow If we don't patronize indigenous factory, igbos alone can't make this happen, even if the car is empty is better buying it than paying for foreign cars.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by miketayo(m): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Pls leave Innoson alone.
It is "your people" deep prayer for innoson to fold up but God will never allow that.

Oh u r one of them..I m not into d tribal war u guys do on nairaland i m bigger than dat.. Moreover i have relatives on both tribes ..Lolz my ppl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2017
Amarabae:
the cost of production is high in Nigeria and Govt. Don't support SME to grow.
So the cost factors do hype up the price.
He is trying.

Very true.

The same issues all manufacturers face that hamper growth.

Sadly the govt is not pushing to make it a huge success by giving generous incentives to IVM. It could become a global success like Nollywood if promoted. For example govt could help it produce green energy family cars that are subsidised for the Nigerian market. Making it take up a niche market of the future. Both locally and internationally.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:59am On Aug 17, 2017
Sanchez01:

The previous cars are not the problem. This is supposed to be a new car but with the standard, regular, Kia design and worst still, branded the pride of African Road. Do we also talk about the N7.3M price as well?

I could as well turn the way of Ford rather lie to myself. Innoson is clearly not ready for the Nigerian market. That is my point.
Rome was not built in a day.
He is coming up, Mistakes are ingridents of Perfection.
All those giant automobile industries in the world started like this.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2017
AreaFada2:

Very true.
The same issues all manufacturers face that hamper growth.

Sadly the govt is not pushing to make it huge success by giving generous incentives to IVM. It could become a global success like Nollywood if promoted.
thats why it looks as if for you to succed in business in Nigeria in a big way, you must have allies in corridors of power.
Nigeria kills SMEs, go to cotonuo and see how Nigerians there are controlling their economy with business.
Open seaports in Nigeria to decongest Lagos port,
build power plants in a selected industrial estate in all states.
Give an easy accessible business grants.
Reduce heavy taxation on business etc

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2017
Clone2020:
This car will give Toyota Sienna, Honda CRV and Toyota highlander a run for their money. People from all over the world will be on waiting list just to get their hands on Innoson machines like they wait years to own Teslas. Nigeria will be the 7th largest economy and a super power by 2050
oga wake up conductor dey find u... Joseph d dreamer..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2017
IVM There car designs always looking inferior, they lack originality.
Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by trexzee: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2017
People shouting Toyota don't know how much their 2017 models go for, even 2017 hilux sef is on the high side.
7 million naira for a "BRAND NEW" car is not bad.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by khalhokage(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2017

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by khalhokage(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by khalhokage(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2017
This car ^ looks damn good.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by wahles(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Pls leave Innoson alone.
hate does cloud reasoning! I am baffled by dz comment, especially from a Lady! Wow

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by MXrap: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2017
Clone2020:
This car will give Toyota Sienna, Honda CRV and Toyota highlander a run for their money. People from all over the world will be on waiting list just to get their hands on Innoson machines like they wait years to own Teslas. Nigeria will be the 7th largest economy and a super power by 2050

Don't mind the naysayers. They will be amazed how IVM will compete with US and Japaness cars soon.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by 2016v2017: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2017
Eke40seven:
I think the design is sleek. I would buy this any day any time. The price is a give away at 6.6 million for a new car. Given the exchange rate and the state of the Economy, with more outputs and sales, innoson's cars will be more affordable.

Love them or hate them, Igbos are industrious and go-getters.
Haters can go kiss my ass. They won't see these kind of threads to comment on, but they will go all over the internet Searching for something negative to disparage the great Igbo nation.

#IAmPoudlyIgbo#
Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by natznext(m): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2017
Clone2020:
You don't even know the spec of that hatch back yet
Not even with those cars you mentioned, The Honda CRV is in the top 3 one of the best compact SUV for money all round

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by BAILMONEY: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2017
Clone2020:
This car will give Toyota Sienna, Honda CRV and Toyota highlander a run for their money. People from all over the world will be on waiting list just to get their hands on Innoson machines like they wait years to own Teslas. BIAFRA will be the 7th largest economy and a super power by 2050
FIXED
Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by ozoemenaca: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2017
The price is reasonable for a new car like this one, those who sees new cars budget is outrageous of cause would not see reason with this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Lamborghini Urus Unveiled - The World’s First Super Sport Utility Vehicle / Ferrari Threatens To Take Legal Actions Against 360 Modena Limo Owner / Honda Launches First Unit Of HR-V Assembled In Nigeria - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.