Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) (33789 Views)

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix) / Hyundai Motors Unveils The New 2019 Santa Fe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Eke40seven:
I think the design is sleek. I would buy this any day any time. The price is a give away at 6.6 million for a new car. Given the exchange rate and the state of the Economy, with more outputs and sales, innoson's cars will be more affordable.

Love them or hate them, Igbos are industrious and go-getters.
Haters can go kiss my ass. They won't see these kind of threads to comment on, but they will go all over the internet Searching for something negative to disparage the great Igbo nation.

#IAmPoudlyIgbo#
exchange rate? are we importing the car? I believe it is produced locally, but a price of 7.3m i'd say is on the high side.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2017
wahles:
hate does cloud reasoning! I am baffled by dz comment, especially from a Lady! Wow
my brother, there is no hate here rather I pray for a Nigeria free from hate.
I am just tackling the haters here.
It takes an Igbo to know what it means to be Igbo in an Igbophobic Nigeria.
So you wouldnt understand,dear

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Greatlama: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2017
Where can one inspect their cars and buy any in Abuja.
md@nuelosilamaproperties.com[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2017
You can start a very good sustainable business with N6.6m not to talk of N7.3m and buy a good used car for N900,000 from it.

Think of your future before spending this much on a car.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2017
Amarabae:
thats why it looks as if for you to succed in business in Nigeria in a big way, you must have allies in corridors of power.
Nigeria kills SMEs, go to cotonuo and see how Nigerians there are controlling their economy with business.
Open seaports in Nigeria to decongest Lagos port,
build power plants in a selected industrial estate in all states.
Give an easy accessible business grants.
Reduce heavy taxation on business etc

Well, until oil becomes as cheap as water, FG will not sit tight. We currently have no strategy to develop. Consider tourism. The cost of a UK citizen processing a Nigerian tourist visa can sometimes be enough to go to Morocco visa free, and spend two nights in a nice hotel plus cost of flight included.

So how can he choose Nigeria over Morocco that even has a better tourist industry already?
Those tourists will come back and spend more money in the future.

We are currently sleeping really.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by vertueptime: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2017
I price am 2m max

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Greatlama: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2017
where can one inspect their cars in Abuja and if possible buy?
Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Halifaxguy: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2017
dedunji:
Until inno starts producing 2002 type of Camry for low income earners @ 1.5 to 1.8 he will keep beating around the bush because any body that have the money to buy 3m car will not go for inno .I don't kno y my anambra people always greedy .na 7.3 m car you wan take make name in our MKT .

So you want him to dash you the car abi. 7.3m is even cheap for a new car of that type. I think some of you talking trash about innosson vehicles, are simply jealous and envy of him cos his an Igbo man. You must be from the skull mining republic and brown roof federation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Obdk: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Nigeria's indigenous car manufacturing company, Innoson Motors today unveils a new brand of their product called IVM Fox. According to the firm, it's a car for the future. This car is said to go for 6.6 million naira for Manual Transmission and N7,300,000 for Automatic Transmission. We await the specs of the car soon..

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/08/innoson-motors-introduce-new-model.html

stop misinforming people... this car was released in 2015. its d first car designed by innoson. with innoson umu....

the car is not upto 4million
Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Eke40seven(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2017
onyxo76:
exchange rate? are we importing the car? I believe it is produced locally, but a price of 7.3m i'd say is on the high side.
That's €18,250 euros equivalent. Okay, I will go past a second hand car dealership 'shop' in a few hours and show you the price of second hand cars in Germany, I will quote you, then you come back and tell me how expensive the new innoson car is.
You know our problem in Nigeria? We are used to purchasing beat down cars that are not road worthy in Europe. Most of those cars you buy as 'Belgium' are actually mostly abandoned cars that are not legally roadworthy or meant for scraps!!!!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by GogetterMD(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2017
Clone2020:

Hahaha And where do you plan to charge your battery, with naija's low current?
You no worry about that wan. If na to dey drive am go Lagos IPP go charge, ba damua.
A single charge for 600km? Bro! Do you know how dope that is?
Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Obdk: 8:51am On Aug 17, 2017
Mynd44:

This must be a newer model of the IVM Fox because I did a little snopping and the into from AutoReportNG checks out right

http://innosonmotors.com/fox/

oga AutoReportNG is wrong. thr is no new model of the car innoson umu.
Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Obdk: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Clone2020:
This car will give Toyota Sienna, Honda CRV and Toyota highlander a run for their money. People from all over the world will be on waiting list just to get their hands on Innoson machines like they wait years to own Teslas. Nigeria will be the 7th largest economy and a super power by 2050

the car look more like toyota matrix...

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by wahles(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Thats d spirit! Condemn d actions of an individual not his entire ethnicity. Using d phrase 'ur people ' means u'v stooped urself to being d tribal bigot.
Please don't b like them
Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 8:53am On Aug 17, 2017
Obdk:

oga AutoReportNG is wrong. thr is no new model of the car innoson umu.

OK, maybe you need to read again or better go to their website...

Good morning
Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Sanchez01: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2017
Efewestern:

i clearly understand your point, but come to think of, we need to support one of our own, Nigeria as a nation will not grow If we don't patronize indigenous factory, igbos alone can't make this happen, even if the car is empty is better buying it than paying for foreign cars.
Efe, we just have to be blunt to get there. One of the reasons Nigeria hasn't improved as expected is because we still indulge sentiments in the face of truth.

Would you gladly shell out N7.3M for the car up there in the name of supporting our own? This is no Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa issue, far from it. Our indigenous manufacturers seem not to understand the basics of survival as fingerlings in a vast ocean of predators who have been known and trusted for decades.

This same sentiment was shown towards Omatek about three years ago when their computers started coming to light. People felt the need to patronise them because it was our own. How many of our own would gladly buy Omatek desktop computer with their pricing when it us near what HP is selling for?

How do you really convince a middle class Nigerian to buy that aside the 'patronise our own' sentiment? Our manufacturers have a long way to go, really.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by davillian(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2017
I will just go nd buy venza tokumbo jeje

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by bigboa: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=AutoReportNG post=59547096]Whats your take on the price, design etc... I am sure their representive will be g;ad to have some feedback from here..]

I think the crossover is cool but they need to price the vehicle in line with the reality of the country now and not in $$$ because people will keep choosing the international brands if the product price is not attractive enough. As an example, would you rather buy this car over a clean Venza (or any brand in that price range)?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Eke40seven(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2017
Amarabae:
If only you were single. I just fell in love with your spirit, the real Igbo blood flows in your veins. We will not let people disparage us, together we will lift the Igbo nation high!!!
There is something so sexy about an Igbo lady who is proud about her Igboness. Lemme go before I start toasting somebody's wife.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Skubidude(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2017
Clone2020:

Hahaha And where do you plan to charge your battery, with naija's low current?

You dey talk of low current abi na zero power you mean.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Efewestern: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2017
Sanchez01:

Efe, we just have to be blunt to get there. One of the reasons Nigeria hasn't improved as expected is because we still indulge sentiments in the face of truth.

Would you gladly shell out N7.3M for the car up there in the name of supporting our own? This is no Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa issue, far from it. Our indigenous manufacturers seem not to understand the basics of survival as fingerlings in a vast ocean of predators who have been known and trusted for decades.

This same sentiment was shown towards Omatek about three years ago when their computers started coming to light. People felt the need to patronise them because it was our own. How many of our own would gladly buy Omatek desktop computer with their pricing when it us near what HP is selling for?

[b[ How do you really convince a middle class Nigerian to buy that aside the 'patronise our own' sentiment? Our manufacturers have a long way to go, really. [/b]

I get oniovo, but consider the time and resources spent in producing each cars in a Nigeria environment, no standby electricity, we import almost everything, you don't expect him to run at loss.

We should support him, then at the same time pressure the FG to support him by providing enabling environment.

to be sincere it will be hard for innoson to break into the Nigeria market, not with the hate speech been spread around. people need to understand that we need each other.

@ bolded I clearly understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Skubidude(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
oga wake up conductor dey find u... Joseph d dreamer..

Lmao.. Chai God persimist everywhere. Hahahaha...
Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by cumbak60: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2017
Sanchez01:

We should truly encourage the entrepreneurial spirit of Nigerians but Innoson isn't trying one bit. In a country where we hardly make ours and are fixated on importing, the proper thing to do is flood the market with your vehicle parts and give Nigerians just one reason why they should patronise their own. But no, a regular car design with no special highlighted features is branded a 'Pride of African Road' and pegged at N7M+ for its automatic transmission.

They are clearly not ready.
You can make your suggestion without attacking his business drive. Can you, in all honesty, survive his kind of business, in Nigeria? Lets factor on the cost of production, and the very unfriendly business environment we find ourselves, do you have what its takes to match up half of his achievement? undecided

If you think you can do better, start something so we can compare.
Modified: I had to clean up my post, because of Efewestan. If not.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Eke40seven(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2017
Sanchez01:

How do you really convince a middle class Nigerian to buy that aside the 'patronise our own' sentiment? Our manufacturers have a long way to go, really.

You think buying new cars come cheap. The spirit of Tokunbo and kabukabu will not kill us in Nigeria. Europe flood Nigeria with scraps and cars that have been banned on roads and we buy it here and flaunt it.
I will post pictures of second hand cars that are road worthy just close by. Then you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2017
Skubidude:

Lmao.. Chai God persimist everywhere. Hahahaha...
ahhhhh.. Dreams are good buh reality is berra..
Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by ba7man(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2017
Here are the real world options. What will you choose?

(A) Grade A tokunbo Honda accord 2013/14 model year.

(B) Grade A tokunbo Toyota camry 2014/15 model year.

(C) Brand new Innoson fox.

(D) Tokunbo 2010 Mercedes C350
Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by ba7man(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2017
Eke40seven:

You think buying new cars come cheap. The spirit of Tokunbo and kabukabu will not kill us in Nigeria. Europe flood Nigeria with scraps and cars that have been banned on roads and we buy it here and flaunt it.
I will post pictures of second hand cars that are road worthy just close by. Then you will understand.
Those scrap you posted are of better value and quality than these Chinese budget brand rebadged cars Innoson is advertising to us.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by BIGKemsey(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2017
RRWraith:
Looking at the design of this car, it is trash, especially at that price, this is 2017 for Bleep's sake.
Innoson can do better
what have you ever done for this country?
Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Eke40seven(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2017
ba7man:
Those scrap you posted are of better value and quality than these Chinese budget brand rebadged cars Innoson is advertising to us.
I didn't say the ones I posted are scrap. That's a snippet of the price of a real second hand car and not the kabukabus you find in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Monaco2(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2017
princetom1:

Where u get this info from? I just saw IVM fox from another blog from way back January with 4m price tag, in essence, can u point us to where u get info that IVM fox is new vehicle with this outrageous price tag?

Nawa o.... Even 4 million naira price tag on that car is a big joke.. Dat car no even suppose reach 2 mil
Re: Innoson Motors Unveils IVM FOX (Photos) by Skubidude(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2017
onyxo76:

You must be a kid to comment like this otherwise u shud knw that cost of manufacturing things in nigeria is far higher reason why peeps with the know how find it cheaper to import new stuff than manufacture same in nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ferrari Threatens To Take Legal Actions Against 360 Modena Limo Owner / Honda Launches First Unit Of HR-V Assembled In Nigeria - Photos / 2019 Lamborghini Urus Unveiled - The World’s First Super Sport Utility Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.