Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Story: The Heat Of Virginity – Part 5 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story: The Heat Of Virginity – Part 5 (726 Views)

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / The Heat Of Virginity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: The Heat Of Virginity – Part 5 by rhema743: 1:50am On Aug 17, 2017
STORY: THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY – PART 5
IF YOU MISSED PART 4 CLICK HERE
The company made arrangements for me to travel to the U.S for a 10 months managerial course.
I only wished I could tell the good news to Tope, but there was no means, she didn’t have a phone, she wasn’t on social media and not even an email account, Few days later I traveled to Texas, U.S.
It was a wonderful learning experience and I was well taken care of. I met people from different parts of the world and I had a great time.
At the end of the exercise, I returned back to Nigeria and the following day I was a*signed to the position of an a*sistant manager. I had my own office and desk, it was too good to be true. My salary was wow!! My life was beautiful.
After 3months of working I was able to acquire a brand new car. I could afford any luxury that I wanted.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING
http://www.shzbox.tk/2017/08/story-heat-of-virginity-part-5.html

(1) (Reply)

Surprise Your Woman Today +18 / Sexually Satisfied Woman Shocks Man By Accidentally Sending Wrong Message To Him / EFCC Former Handler F-shaw Reaches Out To Justin Skye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.