Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Your Boyfriend"s Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend"s Ex (1285 Views)

Dear Ladies, Here Are Facts You Need To Know About Your Boyfriend(s) / How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date / Help! My Boyfriend 's Ex Is Giving Me Nightmares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Boyfriend"s Ex by tonia4luv(f): 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2007
please i need your honest and candid reply to these

if your boyfriend"s ex gul,keeps mailing him to let him know how she is doing,and also wanting your boyfriend to always find out how she is doing,call or communicate with her,and your boy friend inturn does same to her,even ending his mails to her with
love
andrew
does that mean they still feel for themselves or just want to be good friends.
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by iice(f): 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2007
Ha, he shouldn't be dedicating huge amounts of his time (always) communicating with her. Once in a while sure thats plausible but not always. You need to have a talk with him
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by jaync: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2008
After the game is over, it has to be over completely, they may communicate but once in a very long time or even coincidentally. But as long as they frequently keep in touch and end their messeges with "love" then they can make love if together alone. The fire is still burning girlfriend,
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by whitelexi(m): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2008
As long as it didnt end with a fight. . .
Mature guys dont end relationships and start keeping malice with their ex's. . .
My girl knows i keep in touch with all my ex's but she also trusts me to handle the situation.

And yes, i end the mails with "love Lexi" grin
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by Reese1: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2008
Hmmm, , they might still feel something for themselves, if only slightly, and if the chance comes up, who knows?, something may or may not go down. All I can say is, GIRL, SHINE YO EYE!!

If his ongoing friendship with his ex makes you uncomfortable, YOU MUST LET HIM KNOW, be completely honest, and just have a frank discussion with him about it; hear his side also, etc, and and ask him to decrease the amount of time they communicate, if it'll help things out a bit.

I don't think that's too unreasonable a request to grant for someone you love.

I'm sure he has no intentions of straying, but you don't know if the ex still has the fire of passion burning for him. shocked Just tell him how you feel and trust him to do the right thing by you.

The key is communication,
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by sistawoman: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2008
My ex and I used to talk on a daily basis and that was only because I had no one else around me that could feed me mentally. Now we talk every once in a while via email. My husband has recently been making comments about my ex contacting me so I am going to just stop talking to my ex so that I can keep the peace at home.

He has not asked me to stop talking to him but just the little comments he makes, lets me know he does not like it.

I dont have any feelings for my ex anymore i think i used the communcation as more of a rub in his face of how good I am doing now.
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2008
As long as she know it's my turn no problem. If he is with me, it means that now I am his world. If on the other hand the girls wants to play a bitch, well she has to beat the world champion!
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by keyne(f): 5:33am On Dec 05, 2010
jaync:

After the game is over, it has to be over completely, they may communicate but once in a very long time or even coincidentally. But as long as they frequently keep in touch and end their messeges with "love" then they can make love if together alone. The fire is still burning girlfriend,
totally explains it!a clean break is best for both parties!
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by kmoneyE(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2010
Happy re-union on the way*** May God bless them cheesy
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by Tinksh(f): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2010
Whats with all the old posts coming back to life. Is life really that boring that we make comment on a thread made years ago. I am sure the poster is over it and moved on by now.
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by Osama10(m): 4:48am On Dec 16, 2010
The past should remain in the past.

(1) (Reply)

Was I A Fool All This While? / Date Bst Frend? / My Friend Cameron Barrett Sharpe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.