Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue (19931 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Hopefullandlord And Co, I Need You Guys Take On This Issue. / I Want To Clear My Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

I can't even remember her moniker now. She has multiple handles. Nightingale or something like that. I don't want trouble again. Make she carry go.

That girl dey worry Ishilove everywhere calling here names. She believes Ishi is tripping too. Meanwhile me na run i run. You guys and your sexual innuendos in that Romance section which i had to come because i followed you people. It was just destroying the reins of my heartl. So i respected myself and ran away. Yet, that girl came at me. Insulting me and ishilove together like say she catch us with you.
Ha, you're quoting him? They will soon come and say you go meet am for hotel cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
butterflylion:

hello fellow new friend. Me i am open to criticism or rebuke with even slaps sef if that would help shapen and sharpen me smiley smiley

Regarding being mighty only Oluwa is mighty o. I am still his apprentice.

Please do not mind Analice joor she just wants to make me her friend by force but friendship is always a blessing and not a curse if entered into for the right reasons and i see her personality as fiercely pure and i like that because it reminds me of me. grin grin

grin

Birds of a feather. No wonder.

I salute!
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ishilove:

Kweeeke... and I thought I have bad mouth shocked
My dearest Ishi, pls don't fall.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Lmao, you should tell your christian sister the truth. When I was a christian I cant remember talking to people the way she does, the sort of people that parade themselves as christian can make anyone an atheist.
I don't see you cautioning your atheist brethren when they gather round to bully Christians. There is so much bullshit a person can take and the cyberbullying crap that goes on here can turn the most timid lamb into a raging buffalo.

She is just giving as good as she gets.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ishilove:

I don't see you cautioning your atheist brethren when they gather round to bully Christians. There is so much bullshit a person can take and the cyberbullying crap that goes on here can turn the most timid lamb into a raging buffalo.

She is just giving as good as she gets.

Are you comparing your christ-like friend to us morally depraved atheists?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fearlez:
Lolz, how'd I miss that.

I think it's an alternate though...and you ran? When I've been looking all over for you?
I ran. I ran as fast as my legs can carry me. Not.from her tho, no girl can put me to flight. Dem never born her.

I told her to thank her stars that am truly born again. She was accusing me of going after her man wen i didn't even have an eye for him, i would pursued after you, made you drop her for good, then turn away. She's lucky. She think say every body nah play thing.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
bennyann:

I've missed you a lot too sis.

I just don't like it when I feel you're being dragged to such level. Please be careful sis.

And thank you so much for even giving me a listening ear. I feel so on top of the world. Thanks sis.
You are welcome. My dear not every war you run from. Some, you stand let the enemy know you can't be fazed The little worm kept following me about calling me names in every thread.

Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

My dearest Ishi, pls don't fall.
Lol. Sis, you know I won't if I don't want to. cheesy

There was a time I was hotter than you, which is why peeps like Jackbizzle and Born2Freak had the mistaken notion that I go around fighting. I was always whipping assholes into shape with my infamous 'bad mouth'. My mantra back then was "if you step on my foot, i'll crush yours; if you spit on me, i'll drown you in the ocean" cheesy cheesy

There's just too many things occupying my mind these days to engage fvcktards in a war of words, so I simply report them or ignore.

That doesn't mean I can't go nuclear if I have the inclination. I still have it inside my 'goody bag', but so many people aren't worth the effort of typing colourfully vicious cusses online. Offline many of them are shockingly pathetic so there no need wasting mental energy responding to them.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Fearlez: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

I ran. I ran as fast as my legs can carry me. Not.from her tho, no girl can put me to flight. Dem never born her.
from what then?

701ecilana:

I told her to thank her stars that am truly born again. She was accusing me of going after her man wen i didn't even have an eye for him, i would pursued after you, made you drop her for good, then turn away. She's lucky. She think say every body nah play thing.

You think I'm a pushover for your type? You're bright and brainy but intelligence doesn't cut it. If your beauty matches just a fraction of your brain power and wits, then I will give you half the benefit.

I don't even know what you look like. Although my mind have painted a dozen pictures to go with your aura.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Are you comparing your christ-like friend to us morally depraved atheists?
Some of you 'morally depraved' atheists have a very pungent aura surrounding your online presence that brings out the worst in many people.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Fearlez: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ishilove:

There was a time I was hotter than you, which is why peeps like Jackb.izzle and Born2.Freak had the mistaken notion that I go around fighting. I was always whipping assholes into shape with my infamous 'bad mouth'. My mantra back then was "if you step on my foot, i'll crush yours; if you spit on me, i'll drown you in the ocean" cheesy cheesy

There's just too many things occupying my mind these days to engage fvcktards in a war of words, so I simply report them or ignore.

That doesn't mean I can't go nuclear if I have the inclination. I still have it inside my 'goody bag', but so many people aren't worth the effort of typing colourfully vicious cusses online. Offline many of them are shockingly pathetic so there no need wasting mental energy responding to them.

If they made you angry, then they are worth the scalping.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 1Sharon(f): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
bennyann:

grin

Birds of a feather. No wonder.

I salute!

I salute back too.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fearlez:

If they made you angry, then they are worth the scalping.
I will channel the anger into creation of benefial ideas. I won't waste it on people who channel their insecurities and frustrations on total strangers.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Fearlez: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ishilove:

I will channel the anger into creation of benefial ideas. I won't waste it on people who channel their insecurities and frustrations on total strangers.
you got to have a good defence mechanism.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fearlez:
from what then?

You think I'm a pushover for your type? You're bright and brainy but intelligence doesn't cut it. If your beauty matches just a fraction of your brain power and wits, then I will give you half the benefit.

I don't even know what you look like. Although my mind have painted a dozen pictures to go with your aura.
No, I don't go for pushovers. If i thought u were a push over, i wouldn't have ran from you. I ran because i didnt and still don't have the strength to stand. lol.

I ran because if i don't my resolve will be weakened. You guys had words which had the capacity to melt the hardest of steels so i ran.

The manner you guys describe the act of sex, lawd. See, am born again, so i respected myself and ran

Words makes and builds people, words also breaks and softens people.

Note: i didn't run because you guys were saying what you were saying for the benfit of any particular person, but personally, i have my resolves and the words were playing with my mind. None of you even noticed i was there. I never commented, just read. But, i still ran. Call me weak, i agree.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ishilove:

There was a time I was hotter than you, which is why peeps like Jackbizzle and Born2Freak had the mistaken notion that I go around fighting. I was always whipping assholes into shape with my infamous 'bad mouth'. My mantra back then was "if you step on my foot, i'll crush yours; if you spit on me, i'll drown you in the ocean" cheesy cheesy

Hey do you have a school of cussiology one can enroll in? I mean I thought I had something going for me but I am sure when you look at me you are like " who is this promising little twerp, I should make him a protege"!

I mean you drop earthquakes while some of us drop flares.

I tip my Fedora hat for you ooo. cheesy

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Fearlez: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

No, I don't go for pushovers. If i thought u were a push over, i wouldn't have ran from you. I ran because i didnt and still don't have the strength to stand. lol.

I ran because if i don't my resolve will be weakened. You guys had words which had the capacity to melt the hardest of steels so i ran.

The manner you guys describe the act of sex, lawd. See, am born again, so i respected myself and ran

Note: i didn't run because you guys were saying what you were saying for the benfit of any particular person, but personally, i have my resolves and the words were playing with my mind. None of you even noticed i was there. I never commented, just read. But, i still ran. Call me weak, i agree.
Lolz, you're far from weak. You've earned my followership yet again.

I think you're wise and circumspect...a rarity.

I will send you a mail tonight.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fearlez:
Lolz, you're far from weak. You've earned my followership yet again.

I think you're wise and circumspect...a rarity.

I will send you a mail tonight.
No lez don't. Pls, I don't want trouble.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
butterflylion:
[/b]

Hey do you have a school of cussiology one can enroll in? I mean I thought I had something going for me but I am sure when you look at me you are like " who is this promising little twerp, I should make him a protege"!

I tip my Fedora hat for you ooo. cheesy

Lmao

Mscheew cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Fearlez: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

No lez don't. Pls, I don't want trouble.
What possible trouble would a simple mail cause you?

I will break the fingers of he that causes you trouble, even if it were mine. It's a shame if one letter of mine doesn't separate the think curtains of Nairaland--even for once, to you.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fearlez:

I will break the fingers of he that causes you trouble, even if it were mine. It's a shame if one letter of mine doesn't separate the think curtains of Nairaland--even for once, to you.

Oluwa OOOO shocked shocked see lyrics! See temptation on parade in three piece suit!

701ecilana the devil wears Gucci shoes too o. cheesy cheesy

The guy say he go send you mail tonight ooo and you are already calling him Lez.

Little foxes remember? Little foxes ooo

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 12:43am On Aug 18, 2017
Ishilove:

Is it only you that receives insults on nairaland. Stop lying abeg. You go around fighting like an agbero.

I hope you have changed for good
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 12:48am On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:
[/b]

Personal azzlicker. Woman wrapper. It's people like you that pushed ishilove into being the e-agbero that she was. She had so many supporters cheering her on when she kept doing the wrong things.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 12:56am On Aug 18, 2017
701ecilana:

Yawn. Hypocrisy.

You? Acting like a virtuous woman! Going through your profile posts says otherwise.

I won't talk too much. You will soon hang yourself with your own words.

Why do You use similar diction with ishilove?

Edit.

Is it true that you did underwear selfie? grin. That's a slay queen olosho move.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 3:01am On Aug 18, 2017
701ecilana:

You are welcome. My dear not every war you run from. Some, you stand let the enemy know you can't be fazed The little worm kept following me about calling me names in every thread.

Enough is enough.

I understand you sis. I know they've done great harm and evil to your person. I don't know if I myself could have been standing now if I was in your shoes.

But the point I'm trying to pass is, no matter how we want them to see their wrongs we shouldn't be like them at that point in time. I believe in times of hurt and great trials there should be even just a tiny difference in our words between us and them.

The only thing that would give me great joy on nairaland is when I have someone who can discourage me from using same words as those who try tormenting me day and night. I wouldn't be surprised if that's when God works faster on His own by giving our tormentors sleepless nights so as to bring them to the light.

I love you sis but I beg make una no chase me commot for nairaland.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 3:03am On Aug 18, 2017

BEING POLITE:-
PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME!

“Let your speech at all times be gracious (pleasant and winsome), seasoned [as it were] with salt, [so that you may never be at a loss] to know how you ought to answer anyone [who puts a question to you].” Colossians 4:6 AMPC Being polite is not a sign of weakness, but an outworking of the excellence of God in you.

In James 3:13-14, the Bible says, “Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom. But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.”

In other words, when you use the right words to address others, you’re actually displaying the wisdom of God that’s in you. But bitterness in the heart of man will produce harsh words and abusive communication. Let your words reflect the presence of the Spirit of God that lives in you. Colossians 4:6 says, “Be gracious in your speech.

The goal is to bring out the best in others in a conversation, not put them down, not cut them out” (MSG). Let your words uplift, encourage, inspire, soothe and build. Don’t utter words that could inflict pain on others or stir up strife among people.

The Bible says in 2 Timothy 2:24, “And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient.” See others with the eyes of God and address them that way. Be humble in your communication (James 4:6).

Don’t use insulting words to address people and don’t raise your voice against them. Live the higher life of good communication and you’ll see the hand of God move in your behalf.

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Fearlez: 8:06am On Aug 18, 2017
Fearlez:

I will break the fingers of he that causes you trouble, even if it were mine. It's a shame if one letter of mine doesn't separate the thick curtains of Nairaland--even for once, to you.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2017
JackBizzle:

Personal azzlicker. Woman wrapper. It's people like you that pushed ishilove into being the e-agbero that she was. She had so many supporters cheering her on when she kept doing the wrong things.

Jumbo Dumbo! You are such a newt! The same e-agbero attitude that put the fear of her moniker into you. If you could dread her moniker then in real life you would shiit your pants before her.

Man wey no know say he be man go wear lipstick na!

She elaborately painted not just your lips with her lipstick but successfully severed your manhood as well. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

Jumbo Dumbo! You are such a newt! The same e-agbero attitude that put the fear of her moniker into you. If you could dread her moniker then in real life you would shiit your pants before her.

Man wey no know say he be man go wear lipstick na!

She elaborately painted not just your lips with her lipstick but successfully severed your manhood as well. grin grin

Did she emasculate me before or after she fell hard ftom grace after being humiliated and sacked as a moderator?

Keep azzlicking Ishilove. Woman wrapper.

grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2017
JackBizzle:

Did she emasculate me before or after she fell hard ftom grace after being humiliated and sacked as a moderator?

Keep azzlicking Ishilove. Woman wrapper.

grin

Where you ever manly to be emasculated? If you had a single strand of manliness in you from the onset she would not have come close to emasculating you before or after grace.

You were never a man! You were simply a weak snivelling rain soaked chicken crying for attention.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin
So where did this so called 'humiliation' take place and where is the 'sack' letter? cheesy

It still pains you that i dealt with you, right?

Keep deceiving yourself that Ishilove was 'sacked'. Anything to make you sleep better at night cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.