Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue (20044 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Hopefullandlord And Co, I Need You Guys Take On This Issue. / I Want To Clear My Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2017
bennyann:

You've really made him famous in this section.
Let him use the fame to collect money from the bank
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2017
bennyann:

You've really made him famous in this section.

Ishilove made me famous? Are you brain dead or sonething?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Let him use the fame to collect money from the bank

Says the broke babe
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

www.o2tvseries. Is the link i use.
Thanks dear.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

Says the broke babe
Whatever
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

Look at this clown. Do you not read? I hardly go to thr lle romance section.

Hardly means never Abi?

Yet your profile contains Religion and Romance tag.

Those places you go often are the places Nairaland would tag on your profile. grin

Stop cheating on your fictitious wife cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

I call him Jumbo Dumbo and he likes it! grin
Hahaha! cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

Am unbreakable sis. BTW, what did they actually do that could amount to them breaking me up?

Oh my pictures they posted here? Hmmmm. What the enemy intended for evil, turned out for good. They ended bringing God's handiwork to lime light. They posted a picture of me going through tough trials for growth, but when i posted the now me, after God has completed his work in me, they have been crying all along demanding i post my make up free pics

They believe makeup made me beautiful. But, the make up there is just but mild, if they see me with real makeup, they will vote for me for Miss Universe cheesy cheesy

Yes. That thread gave me a description of back to the sender. God took the glory I noticed and that calmed me.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Real small pikin. Years ago, when I thought he was a reasonable human being, he was being given a thorough beat down (as usual), so in sympathy I sent him a PM with intention of telling to back the fvck down and stop responding.

Do you know what he did? Long after I had forgotten I sent him a PM, he started posting screenshots of the alert and telling people I was 'chasing' him. It got so intense that people started believing him and calling themselves and their mothers unsavoury names.

Calling Jackbizzle 'immature' is an insult to immature people.

You can tell yourself lies.

We all know that you like messaging nairaland men who are either based abroad or are medical doctors. Gold diggér. See how you were blushing when i was abroad.

You can also explain why you pm'd sagamite.

Clown

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

Ishilove made me famous? Are you brain dead or sonething?
grin
Brother, n'a so you like popularity reach? No vex o

I started noticing more of you on this section all because you were chasing Ishilove.

Forgive my ignorance if I'm wrong.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

Hardly means never Abi?

Yet your profile contains Religion and Romance tag.

Those places you go often are the places Nairaland would tag on your profile. grin

Stop cheating on your fictitious wife cheesy

I am on the religion section 99% of the time. The romance section is on my profile due to squabbles with ishilove and some other haters who mention me there.

Going to romance section is cheating abi? You must be dull.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by CAPSLOCKED: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2017
bennyann:

Yes. That thread gave me a description of back to the sender. God took the glory I noticed and that calmed me.

LOL.... ABEG WHERE THE THREAD? cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2017
bennyann:

grin
Brother, n'a so you like popularity reach? No vex o

I started noticing more of you on this section all because you were chasing Ishilove.

Forgive my ignorance if I'm wrong.

Do more research. Your knkwledge of the matter is not complete.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahababa. Laf don kee me oo. Make dem no infect you with atheists virus biko nu.

It's impossible sis by the special grace of God. e don tey wey my life be like that.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

Do more research. Your knkwledge of the matter is not complete.

If the research no con meet me nko? Na as I dey waka I see all those evidences wey make me conclude o.

But I don hear. I retrieve my conclusion.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL.... ABEG WHERE THE THREAD? cheesy

Amebor! grin Ask the administrator I beg
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by CAPSLOCKED: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2017
bennyann:

Amebor! Ask the administrator I beg

RAPIST! cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

I am on the religion section 99% of the time. The romance section is on my profile due to squabbles with ishilove and some other haters who mention me there.

Going to romance section is cheating abi? You must be dull.

But no be you be logicwuoy? You were always in the romance sticky thread according to those who knew you back then.

So as Jumbo Dumbo Jackbizzle you still go there too na.

Even as far back as 2016 you were all over the romance section and it was not because of ishilove. I just checked your many roamings now via your profile. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by frubben(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

I don't talk to touts who never engage in discussions but name calling. You are not my type.

Now, take your mouth odour and your smiling armpits and get out.
with dis comment of yours you are still claiming born again?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

We all know that you like messaging nairaland men who are either based abroad or are medical doctors. Gold diggér. See how you were blushing when i was abroad.

Clown
Lmao!! Ehen, is that so? I like pming abroad based men?? Medical doctors? I was blushing because you were based abroad?

Buhahahahahahahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

Clown

Na dey fear me o. So if I should send you a pm now, it means something bad. Why didn't you communicate with the person before concluding.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 11:44am On Aug 19, 2017
CAPSLOCKED, that's the word I hate most in this world. Why stoop so low? Are you a rapist? Nobody just come out with such a demeaning word except you relate with it easily.

Are you a gentleman at all?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 11:47am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmao!! Ehen, is that so? I like pming abroad based men?? Medical doctors? I was blushing because you were based abroad?

Buhahahahahahahahahahaha!

You dey laugh? When I saw that I was like saying WTF WTF speechlessly grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by CAPSLOCKED: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2017
bennyann:
CAPSLOCKED, that's the word I hate most in this world. Why stoop so low? Are you a rapist? Nobody just come out with such a demeaning word except you relate with it easily.

Are you a gentleman at all?

NO! angry
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2017
frubben:
with dis comment of yours you are still claiming born again?
I wish i have what to say to you. You became a satanist because you had a wrong notion of Christianity. I see that clearly on how you guys expect a Born Again Christian to be.

Your expectation of a born again Christin is a timid sheep who can be twirled by any fool right?

So you allowed fools to turn you like a swivel until you couldn't take anymore then you became a satanist?

Sorry, if you bring that leg here, you'd lose it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2017
bennyann:

It's impossible sis by the special grace of God. e don tey wey my life be like that.
Hmm. Okay sis.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Thanks dear.
Welcome always.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

NO! angry

So you're a rapist? undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by CAPSLOCKED: 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
bennyann:

So you're a rapist? undecided

CERTIFIED BY THE INTERNATIONAL LAW. VERIFIED ON TWITTER. angry
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by CAPSLOCKED: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by MrPresident1: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

These days movies left me, but when someone succeeded in making me watch just 1 episode of GOT, i wanted to see 2, then 3 till now am seeing Season 7 waiting for episode 6. My dear, it's a movie to watch. Only smart people can follow what's going on there.

Mehn, people are intelligent. The writer of that script is something else. As they go further, it gets tougher and tenser.

When I saw Prison Break, i thought i won't see a better movie, then i saw 24, i decided it was the end of movies, then GOT came on, wow.

GOT is a medieval 24, only, this is better.

How so many people can be made to do things at the same time and so accurately.

The Director of that Movies is good.

Come and be telling us the feem here grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
bennyann:

Na dey fear me o. So if I should send you a pm now, it means something bad. Why didn't you communicate with the person before concluding.

I dont pm people on nairaland except for biz purposes.

I already knew why she was sending the pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp Group Where Latest Gospel Music Is Shared / Marrying A Pastor; A Blessing Or A Curse / Locked Up For Being An Atheist In Nigeria. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.